Motion Spark

well, I made this for Berry Pie, because out of a conversation in the Random Chat Thread, he said that one of his dreams is to hug Pinkie Pie, this was one of the most adorable and heart warming things I've read recently, so I thought to myself that the least I could do is an artwork for him.

I hope you like it enemy ;)

Also I wanted to push my abilities in traditional painting, because they're almost non-existent, so I "traditionaly" painted this in SAI and added the special effects in photoshop, like the bg, adjusted some levels to hide some flaws LOL, the pink effect and the pattern, which gives a style of an old canvas, which I like.

critiques are welcome as well...

post-5888-0-90428500-1348258258_thumb.png

I just had to atach the file, because it's extremelly heavy -_-

EDIT: whoops! I FORGOT TO SAY THAT I DID IT WITH THE MOUSE LOL

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 32

Okay this is by far probably my favorites from you <3 now that you have shown me this I am now wanting picture like this done with my oc :3 that is selfish of me i know :P:ph34r: anyways loved seeing it!

This is such a sweet picture motion spark, also very kind of you to make for Berry Pie!

Posted Image

Dale esse lol

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 5

Okay this is by far probably my favorites from you <3 now that you have shown me this I am now wanting picture like this done with my oc :3 that is selfish of me i know :P:ph34r: anyways loved seeing it!

This is such a sweet picture motion spark, also very kind of you to make for Berry Pie!

Posted Image

whoops! it shows that you're dying to hug Pinkie Pie as well, don't you? :P

I don't think this is the best I did though, maybe I'm wrong :S

HAHA! you are a great guy and a great friend, so I'm going to do one for you too :)

thanks for liking my art! I appreciate it!

• Brohoof 1

You did it with a mouse.... You continue to astound! :D I especially like the lighting on the tear. It is excellently done, the detail and shading is very good.

yes 100% mouse, because I was so lazy to pick up and connect my tablet, how lazy I can be?

Posted Image

Thanks so much motion spark :) I appreciate it so much also I have been wondering do you have like a webpage that you save all your art? etc.. I would like to check some more of your art sometime too :D!

yeah, I have a deviantART page that I don't use because I'm insecure of myself (that's how I felt before joining the forums), but now your feedback is making me feel better, and I thinking on uploading some cool stuff there, who knows? :)

this is my dA: http://kyle23emma.deviantart.com/

I have a tumblr blog with infifnityWhale: http://askmotionandwits.tumblr.com/

• Brohoof 2

What a beautiful painting Motion, the emotion I feel when seeing this picture is amazing, I can feel his joy from hugging Pinkie Pie, truly a fantastic painting, great job! (:

• Brohoof 3

What a beautiful painting Motion, the emotion I feel when seeing this picture is amazing, I can feel his joy from hugging Pinkie Pie, truly a fantastic painting, great job! (:

ahhh! I can completely understand what it would mean for a brony to hug their favorite pony, it's so touching :)

so my mission was to make it look as emotional and meaningful as possible, I guess I achieved it :P

• Brohoof 1

Yes, this is a very nice painting. I love the emotion of both the ponies in the picture. When I first saw it I overlooked how awesome it was. Thank goodness I looked again...

• Brohoof 1

Yes, this is a very nice painting. I love the emotion of both the ponies in the picture. When I first saw it I overlooked how awesome it was. Thank goodness I looked again...

I have done that as well, so don't feel bad, and again this was supposed to be as emotional as possible, I think I would react the same if I could have the opportunity to hug Rarity or Fluttershy :)
  • Brohoof 1

I just saw this now. Why do you keep showing up Motion?! Every time I come to the forums I see another thread with another epic thing done by you! Darn you and your awesomeness!

Это так мило, я хотел бы, чтобы обнять Флаттершай если это возможно.

Это была бы мечта сбылась!

• Brohoof 1

Nice Picture Motion Spark The Unicorn. You Must make several copies of it for When I return to this dimension...

Have fun with that comment. And seriously, good work.

I don't have any idea of what you are talking about lol

but thanks! :)

This is done with a MOUSE?!

My reaction:

Wow, this one of the best pictures I've seen on the forums.

This is a very sweet picture as well. I'd rate this picture as a masterpiece.

yes, a mouse (actually mousepad of the laptop) and I'm not lying, I used to draw digitaly like this before I won my tablet.

I just saw this now. Why do you keep showing up Motion?! Every time I come to the forums I see another thread with another epic thing done by you! Darn you and your awesomeness!

Это так мило, я хотел бы, чтобы обнять Флаттершай если это возможно.

Это была бы мечта сбылась!

you better take a long breath everytime you approach to one of my art threads then hahaha!! thank you pal ;)
  • Brohoof 1

WITH DAT MOUSE?!

a god is walking among us.....prepare the friendship cannons!

this is amazing!!! how did you ever draw this with a mouse! i though it was impossible to draw anything this good with a mouse, but you have proved me wrong X3

:blink: sorry guys, how did I miss that? lol

I'm not a God, please, it is possible to draw with the mouse (actually I used the mousepad of my laptop, so it is even easier) you just need patience and know about colors, actually I'm a bit bad, to know about colors, and what colors should I blend :/

A present for your "enemy"? Hmm... How did that happen in the first place, but you've done this with your mouse? That's a wonderful gift given to your hands, or rather your hooves. Still it's really amazing how you've done this with just a mouse. Whenever I try to draw something on a mouse, it's all un-smooth and really scratchy.

• 1 month later...

Wut.. you did this with a mouse? This is sorcery.. BLACK MAGIC...

This is wonderful though :D it looks absolutely beautiful. Your art never ceases to amaze me Motionspark.

Wonderful job!

• 2 years later...