ooc Equestria's Darkest Hour OOC

Flareon

Hooray!!! We got a Discord!!!! Welcome to the Role Play! :lol:  Remember to have fun and go with the flooowww. But I suppose you have to wait till they set you free which is the only down turn... ANY who like I said welcome aboard!!

I will join as Sombra.... If you're looking for someone to play him at least... I am in allot of Role Play's and since Sombra never really talks, No one really know's his personality... apart from the fact that he is super evil.

Sweet! I think we have a full villain cast now! That is if Storm-Fire agrees. But If you do get the par(which I'm pretty sure you will) welcome to the RP!!

• Brohoof 2

I'm just chillin' in my stone form, playing games in my head. Looks like they are on their way to the cave to let me loose. I just read most of the RP.....yikes that took a long time. I saw several folks dropped. Some poor pony is playing most of the Mane Six all by hisher self. Poor Darlin'.

I hope you guys like Discord as I play him. Funny thing is, I may be doing a voice acting roll for him in an upcoming Rap battle if I can het his tone right...Being a girl, its sometimes harder to do the male characters.

One day I need to introduce the Brony community to my darling Obsidian here....shes delightfully dark, but still good at her core. Shes complex and I love that about her.

I'm just chillin' in my stone form, playing games in my head. Looks like they are on their way to the cave to let me loose. I just read most of the RP.....yikes that took a long time. I saw several folks dropped. Some poor pony is playing most of the Mane Six all by hisher self. Poor Darlin'.

I hope you guys like Discord as I play him. Funny thing is, I may be doing a voice acting roll for him in an upcoming Rap battle if I can het his tone right...Being a girl, its sometimes harder to do the male characters.

One day I need to introduce the Brony community to my darling Obsidian here....shes delightfully dark, but still good at her core. Shes complex and I love that about her.

Perhaps(if Storm-Fire says its okay) and you feel up to it you could introduce her to this RP! I came in wayyy late so another character couldn't be so bad right!?

When Storm-Fire comes on I may talk to him about it. But as it is there are so many characters in this RP. Adding another this late in the game may be too much. PLus I sent him a letter saying if he needed help filling in some of the roles to take the pressure off some of the ponies doing like 4 or 5 roles, I'd do that. I'm just here and happy to help in anyway I can. You are a Darlin' Taco. I friended you. ;)

• Brohoof 1

When Storm-Fire comes on I may talk to him about it. But as it is there are so many characters in this RP. Adding another this late in the game may be too much. PLus I sent him a letter saying if he needed help filling in some of the roles to take the pressure off some of the ponies doing like 4 or 5 roles, I'd do that. I'm just here and happy to help in anyway I can. You are a Darlin' Taco. I friended you. ;)

Ohh you. :P  I try to make everypony feel welcome, happy and relaxed as I think I wanna be a therapist. Helping people is what I like to do!

• Brohoof 1

I will join as Sombra.... If you're looking for someone to play him at least... I am in allot of Role Play's and since Sombra never really talks, No one really know's his personality... apart from the fact that he is super evil.

I think you will do just fine as Sombra and I just think that they didn't give him much of a real role in the first two episodes so you can play him however you want ok so I'll add you to the list. welcome aboard.

• Brohoof 1

I think you will do just fine as Sombra and I just think that they didn't give him much of a real role in the first two episodes so you can play him however you want ok so I'll add you to the list. welcome aboard.

Awesome Sauce, Now could you just tell me what your RP is about ? Nah im just kidding.but if someone could fill me in on what has happened so far that would be awesome... I am in allot of RP's at the moment and I dont really have the time to read through 22 pages  :blink:

Hey, if you're still looking for a Discord, I might be able to play him?

It depends really.  What will Discord's role be in roleplay?

I think they have me playing Discord. Not sure. I made a post as Discord in the RP but maybe Storm would rather you do it. I think Sombra got filled too but I notice there are several ponies playing lots of parts. Maybe this would be a good time to take the burdon off some of those over stretched ponies? Thoughts Storm-fire?

I think they have me playing Discord. Not sure. I made a post as Discord in the RP but maybe Storm would rather you do it. I think Sombra got filled too but I notice there are several ponies playing lots of parts. Maybe this would be a good time to take the burdon off some of those over stretched ponies? Thoughts Storm-fire?

Oh.

Well whatever Storm decides, I'm cool with it xD

If its taken, its taken.

Feather I'm going to keep the current cast but you are more than welcom to talk to some of the others that have more than one character that they are playing. I know that doing more than one character can be hard to do especially if your in multiple RP's like me, and if you want you can pick up Fluttershy no ones really claimed her we've just been godmodding her into place. let me know I don't want you to feel bad about anything it's your call I'll be waiting to hear from ya.

Also to all that are in the RP here is a general idea of how the line up of events are going to look like:

Currently: Nova is recruiting her army.

Upcoming:

The fall of Manehatten and Fillydelphia in one day. Manehatten will be known to be lost but it wont be till later that it's known about Fillydelphia

The start of the seperation of the Harmony users. Changelings will come into play here to cause betrayal and distrust.

Celestia will have a small strike team try to steal one of Nova's books but in return costing them a great price. (please note that this one is where those that are ok with being turned evil for a time in the RP should step forth. Storm will be changed any others willing to go evil for a bit should message me personally and don't worry you'll get switched back.)

Edited by storm-fire

Im going to explain some of the strange terms Ive been using.E through A class: a power rating system. Most every character in this Rp is a D or C class. Celestia is an upper C class as a point of reference.The Vale: The barrier between the real world and the Fade.The Fade: The land of dreams and nightmares and the place between the real world and the Demon Realm. Home to spirits and weak Yokai.Yokai: A Japanese word for spirit, monster or demon.The Demon Realm: Obviously the home of most Demons (Yokai).The Kakai Barrier: Barrier between the Fade and the Demon Realm. Much stronger than the Fade.

Alright, alright, got it.

Ceberus guards Taratus, whitch is basiclly the entrance to the Demon Realm, if that's okay?

Alright, alright, got it.

Ceberus guards Taratus, whitch is basiclly the entrance to the Demon Realm, if that's okay?

Hmmm. If that was true, that would mean that Twilight crossed over the Kakai Barrier when she returned him. That shouldn't be possible. It would be more reasonable to say that Tartarus is a separate realm entirely.

Alright, okay.

REALMS OF THE UNIVERSE:

Taratus [The Prison]: Where the extreame bad go. People like Sombra, Nova, Discord, and such are trapped there. Well, techniclly, Nova got out and Sombra's still in there. And even though Discord was encased in stone,where was that mind and soul anyway? Taratus. Guarded by Ceberus and her Pups.

Demon Realm [The Match]: Where the powerful demons go. Guarded by Xanthus and Balius, two twin horses.

Angel Realm [The Rift]: Where the good go. Guarded by Celestia and Luna's father and mother.

Split Realm [The Black Line]: Where not too much good or bad can be used to make a judgement people go. Guarded by the Cemean Lion.

The Overworld [Equestria]: Where the living are. Guarded by the Mirror Pond.

The Fade: The world between the realms. Guarded by the Pie family [Who are guarding the Mirror Pond].

Edited by Shift

Hey, You can let Feather take my place as Sombra. I am reaaaaally busy at the moment and I am in allot of RP's.

Sorry about the confusion.

Yeah I'll send Feather a message giving an update on the situation for her so she can join in on the roleplay fun.

• Brohoof 1