ooc Equestria's Darkest Hour OOC

Flareon

(edited)

I'd lioke to be Celestia

If that's okay, She's the only one left and I aanna get into Roleplaying now

Sure thing I'll add you to the list when I get time and now all we need is Twilight's spot filled and we'll have a full cast. You are free to start posting.

Edited by storm-fire

Would you allow an Imp? it's a mythological creature, which seems to be cannon in MLP. Plus there really isnt much of a difference between him and ponies since he's always in pony form.

http://mlpforums.com..._/butajri-r1613

By the way, villain.

Sure I will allow that character I was also trying to figure out a way to bring them into this but another villain will be an excellent addition. Approved you can start posting in the RP when you're ready.

Sure I will allow that character I was also trying to figure out a way to bring them into this but another villain will be an excellent addition. Approved you can start posting in the RP when you're ready.

can I have a brief summary? I still don't quite know when or where I could jump in. Im a little confused.

can I have a brief summary? I still don't quite know when or where I could jump in. Im a little confused.

pretty much its just introductions in the RP but it will get better as the story goes on just make your first post that brings your character in and go from there k.

Ok guys we need to get somepony to play Twilight and possibly get someone new to play Rainbow Dash if you have anyone that might be interrested in joining please don't be affraid to suggest them to make a submission.

I'll play Twilight now, Seriously, I was going to play her originally. I'll play a good Twilight sparkle...Trust me ;)

(edited)

Ok did you want to do both Twilight and Rarity so we don't have a blank spot open and have to wait for another player to join?

Also I'm going to ask that others pick up playing the other characters that haven't been posting in a while I.E. Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and others that you might notice that haven't been posting please guys we need to put the other characters into this to make it work and until we can get players to cast as those characters we will have to play them so please pick up a second character I will absolutely allow it so don't worry please guys and girls lets make this RP really fun.

Edited by storm-fire

Sure, i'll play both. I'm used to playing double. :)

Twilight...I have an interesting story for her. *laughs*

Hi guys,

I'd like to remind you all to please sign up for a roleplay before you just jump in and start roleplaying. Give the DM a chance to look over and approve your character - it's only fair, after all. :)

Edited by Aureity

Hi guys,

I'd like to remind you all to please sign up for a roleplay before you just jump in and start roleplaying. Give the DM a chance to look over and approve your character - it's only fair, after all. :)

thank you aureity i had forgotten what being a DM was like until i started this so again thanks and any problems i will make sure to let you guys know if it gets out of hand.

The reason I haven't replied yet is because I'm a little upset about that last post you made. When Butajiri said that only an A class could break the cage of hell, you went and broke it anyway. An A class is something that could destroy a planet by looking at it, unless you're saying that your OC is that powerful (In which case it wouldn't need help casting a spell.) I suggest you change that last post.

r

thank you aureity i had forgotten what being a DM was like until i started this so again thanks and any problems i will make sure to let you guys know if it gets out of hand.

true but you also have to remember that Nova Star is sealed away so she would need a magic book to allow her the use of her powersdont forget that also I did that cause I felt like we were in a loop so i had to break it somehow.

true but you also have to remember that Nova Star is sealed away so she would need a magic book to allow her the use of her powersdont forget that also I did that cause I felt like we were in a loop so i had to break it somehow.

That isn't the issue. My problem is that you just did something phisicly impossible (litterally, an A or S class power being present in the living world level would likely shatter the phisics of reality.) and you can't justify powermodding by saying that you thought things were going slow. I really don't think that's a good excuse. One of two things should happen.

1. It turns out Nova is an A or S class and the phisics of reality will spontaneously implode under pressure

2. You change the post and we forget about this.

I think a lot of people just picked way too powerful characters to begin with. Kind of ruins the mood for me if others just start summoning armies of banshee skeletons in a single move. It makes it impossible for others to react without doing things of the same nature.

I think a lot of people just picked way too powerful characters to begin with. Kind of ruins the mood for me if others just start summoning armies of banshee skeletons in a single move. It makes it impossible for others to react without doing things of the same nature.

Well put Flaret I'm going to go back and edit my post a little bit with Nova Star in it and Pretty Koenma I think it would be best not to pull out something like that again ok I want to make sure everyone in this RP is having fun and Flaret I'm sorry if it's ruined the mood for you I really hope you'll continue playing. :(