Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

jackleapp81

Do any of you ever dream about doing a brony-related thing in a very public setting? I'm not talking about wearing a brony t-shirt around town. Something bigger. Like appearing on American Idol or America's Got Talent decked out with brony gear, or building a brony float for the homecoming parade; I know it really annoys people when bronies flaunt their interest, but it's one of the only shows I can think of in the past 10-15 years that has really made me WANT to express my interest in a public way. And it's not just about expressing myself either, I want to share my happiness with others. Does anybody else feel this way? If so, what would be your way of expressing your love for the show?

My dream is to play "Winter Wrap-Up" and "Love is in Bloom" on a grand piano in front of an audience of thousands of people.

• Brohoof 4

Those are some pretty big ambitions.

If it were me, I would be worried about getting the opportunity to, say, perform alone in front of crowds of thousands, and THEN worry about showing off my bronydom to the world.

...But yes, if I ever DID become famous, I would make sure everypony knew I was a proud brony :D

I have a dream... A dream of which consists of me being able to get in public with more brony items without being made fun of. But that's not gonna happen so I might as well do it anyway.

If i had to go full out crazy, i mean top of the line insane fandom... here is what i'd do.

I would paint my house with the mane 6, hire the VA's to come to my Bday, at my bday we will have an airplane with those streamers behind it saying, "BRONY!!!" and fly it all over the town, then at night we shoot out fireworks that explode in the shape of key characters from the show!

But it would be cool...

• Brohoof 1