Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I finally got around to playing LIMBO, even though that's way old now. It was bit shorter than I expected, but was still fun and had an interesting atmosphere.

Got Super Street Fighter 4 3D and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward for 3DS today. I completely suck at Street Fighter, not sure if it's my kind of game but I'll try to stick with it. Zero Escape, however, is very cool so far. Wish I could have found its prequel, 999, but the store didn't have it, but that's okay, it seems to be self-contained so far.

I just started Zero Escape myself a few days ago. 999 was amazing, and it hasn't failed my expectations so far.

• Brohoof 1

I am currently playing Final Fantasy XIII. 23 hours in and I can finally swap out party members! This one takes a while to get going, but I'm enjoying 13 more than Final Fantasy 12 so far.  Also playing the occasional rounds of Halo Reach still.

For any one who is interested, my Demon Hunter now does more damage per second than my Wizard does. And my Wizard was the first character I used... I hope I can get some more nice items for my Wizard. I'm talking about Diablo III, in case anyone has been hiding under a rock for a while... ;)

I just tried Street Figher X Megaman, a fangame made official by Capcom, it was released yesterday or something.

It is terrible.

Terrible.

Poor level design, poor graphics, the enemy layout and overall design is a terrible mess.

Still playing all the Wii U Games i have although i already beat (not 100%) most of them. I am still trying to beat all the levels in the two indie games i got ,(both $10) Nano Assault Neo (Twin stick shooter), and Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive Edition (Puzzle Platformer). Both are rather difficult IMO which is nice so they will last me for a long time. I am thinking about getting Trine 2, but i feel i should just buy the Linux version instead(it would be the first Linux game i have ever bought since i usually only play free games because i am poor and always prefer FLOSS Software).

Edited by superponylinux

Finishing up a mission in Birds of Steel. It's a WWII flight game, it's really really really hard. I've been trying to get past this mission for two days. I think I got it this time, though. In this mission, you have to take out Japanese hydro planes that are still on the water while dodging AAA projectiles. I've died so many time >.<

I've been playing some hardcore New Vegas lately, as I'm actually making a mod for it and want to make it as lore friendly as possible so that means time to replay EVERYTHING!!!

I've also been playing some insane amounts of Tekken on the Wii U. I'm getting better at it, even though my online rankings are still 18 losses and 1 win.

Playing through Ada's campaign in Resident Evil 6. This game is actually a great coop experience. I just got online and I still don't know if Ada's partner is a part of the patch or DLC.

Other than that I'm also playing Headhunter: Redemption and Rayman Origins (the latter also with my brother)

I've been playing a lot of Bioshock (1 & 2) lately. I just began to notice how great of a game it is. I'm also getting pretty interested in Fat Princess and LittleBigPlanet. 

Deadlight, which is an O.K. 2-D console port. If you like zombies, LIMBO, and somewhat bad voice acting, then this is the game for you. Doing it for a LP on le YouTubes.

Far Cry 2. I just finished the game for the first time in a few years, and ARGH YOU STUPID MERCENARY FRIENDS BETRAYING ME AND SUCH.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I have a break coming up for 2 weeks, so I should be able to knock out some of it for my LP on YouTube (hint: channel is on my profile page :3)

To round it all off, I'm rustling jimmies in Killing Floor. Such a fun game, and the gun mechanics (i.e. the way they work and the layout you can choose from) is so awesome. Commando is the most fun class, and I'm grinding that to get better at it.

If you want to add me on Steam: search Captain McMuffin. I have a picture of Carlton.

Super Smash Bros 64 - Holy blast from the past, downloaded it on Virtual Console yesterday, already unlocked Jigglypuff, Luigi, and Cpt. Falcon.

Team Fortress 2 - Just because it's my all time favorite game, I have 600+ hours of gameplay.

MLP Mobile Game - I've been getting less and less hearts, and I'm about to get Hoity Toity.

Pony fantasy 6, I've almost completed it. I got all the ponies, have only the Ice dragon left to fight, the tower of fanatics, and Discord's tower, then I shall have saved Equestria.

Birds of Steel, again. I just finished the USA campaign. Now I'm gunna start the Japanese campaign. I've already done one mission on the Japanese campaign, which is to participate in the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Now I'm gunna head on to the next mission.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD (PS3)
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD (PS3)
New Super Mario Bros U (Wii U)

Waiting for alot of gamews tho, Nintendo has alot coming out for Wii U and 3DS but i have to wait months.