Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favourite quotes.

“You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!”

- Walter White

• Brohoof 2

"So come on down to Cullman liquidation and get yourself a home. Or don't. I don't care. I'ma tell it like it is. These are mobile homes, not mansions. They come in two pieces. Some of them have stains. We cover them up."

-An ad that was really on tv.

Edited by crispy fries

For my anxiety this quote has done wonders "My life has been full of terrible misfortunes, most of which have never happened." I think it's either attributed to Mark Twain or some French guy, I'm not sure.

"Humans aren't as good as we should be in our capacity to empathize with feelings and thoughts of others, be they humans or other animals on Earth. So maybe part of our formal education should be training in empathy. Imagine how different the world would be if, in fact, that were 'reading, writing, arithmetic, empathy.'"

~Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Brohoof 1

"God is not on the side of the big battalions, but of those who shoot best."- Voltaire

"No. No. No!"- Margaret Thatcher, on the EEC

"There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."- The man with no name

"By God, sir, I've lost my leg!"- Henry Paget, Lord of Uxbridge, at Waterloo

"Have you, by God?"- Sir Arthur Wellesley, The Lord Wellington, in response

Edited by ForthEorl
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite quotes are:

We make America great again!

~Businessman Donald Trump (2016 Republican Presidential Candidate)

If you can't afford to take care of your veterans, then don't go to war.

~Sen. Bernie Sanders (2016 Democratic Presidential Candidate)

My pretties.

~Fluttershy's cute quote

It's us! Your old friends!

~Princess Twilight Sparkle to Moon Dancer

Health Inspector: Okay. Okay. Yesterday, we received a call from a vet who had a dog brought in with an unknown disease. The dog went into a coma and a few moments later came to, and was extraordinarily aggressive. He started attacking all of the pets at the clinic.

Edited by Ulrik Raben

"This carol dates back to seventeenth-century England, when groups of carolers would go from house to house demanding figgy puddings. If they didn't get one, they would break down the front door (using a fruitcake), then barge inside and wassail on the occupants. This was the origin of both Halloween and soccer."

-Dave Barry

• Brohoof 1

The only two Quotes i really like and remember, are just funny Quotes that made me laugh and they are both from the Blair Witch Project Movies.

But i have no Idea how they sound in the English Versions, since i watched the Movies in german.

So i kinda have to guess :

" And i cant see it, because im somewhere in the Woods ! " - Blair Witch Project

" Thats all Bullshit ! " - Book of Shadows : Blair WItch 2

"This carol dates back to seventeenth-century England, when groups of carolers would go from house to house demanding figgy puddings. If they didn't get one, they would break down the front door (using a fruitcake), then barge inside and wassail on the occupants. This was the origin of both Halloween and soccer."

-Dave Barry

dave berry is such a talented writer.  

"we'll jump off that bridge when we get to it" - Richard Dean Anderson in Stargate SG-1

(edited)

2 of my favourite quotes

I'm here to pick up an order for two pepperoni and a calzone, the name is ... Fuck you - Fallout 4

And

But what point is there in pushing on, if all you push against is a brick wall? - Twilight from the fanfiction called Weight

Edited by C WubZ

"Like shootin' fish in a barrel baby.... fish in a barrel"

"I rather want to be hated for what i am, then being loved for what i am not." -CM Punk

That's something i lived by, ever since i heard it for the first time.

• Brohoof 1