Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SweetJeans's Digital Art Gallery

SweetJeans88

i accomplished a lot today ^_^ got some folks to help out and let me draw portraits of their OCs, and soon ill open a real commission shop on here!

thanks to @@Chigens and Kay, ,@, and @@Lunatic Envy

attachicon.gifkaynah the serpent pony.png

attachicon.gifsapphireRadiance plush.png

attachicon.gifAstralMirageportrait.png

ill have to finish up the others 2mar though <3

Those are cool!! :) I love the serpent pony's expression, and the plush is cute! :)

• Brohoof 1

thanks! im gonna have to delay those others though; i thought id have the day off today,but they were so swamped they called me in.  So im absolutely beat guys~~gotta love holidays at the grocery store! :/

• Brohoof 1

@TenorSounds

:D finishing up those items in my request shop!  i like this though it was difficult not to over study the reference piece, i really love it~whoever drew it. im a little upset that he looks more scared rather than frazzled and running late. suggestionson why that is and how to fix it would be loverly :/

post-8581-0-64947100-1409603296_thumb.png 

and camstudio actually let me record it!!  dont laugh at my voice xs its nasally and i shift pitch and squeak and everything else lmao
as soon as that finishes uploading to youtube, ill post it :3

added a dress as per request;

post-8581-0-54670000-1409646911_thumb.png

emily rose from the MAST
post-8581-0-13560200-1409646925_thumb.png

tenorsounds :) i did two tonight because i dont know if i like the first one i did or not :/  i like the pose a lot in this second one
post-8581-0-39153400-1409647012_thumb.png

Edited by SweetJeans88
  • Brohoof 2

@TenorSounds

:D finishing up those items in my request shop!  i like this though it was difficult not to over study the reference piece, i really love it~whoever drew it. im a little upset that he looks more scared rather than frazzled and running late. suggestionson why that is and how to fix it would be loverly :/

attachicon.giftenorsounds.png 

and camstudio actually let me record it!!  dont laugh at my voice xs its nasally and i shift pitch and squeak and everything else lmao

as soon as that finishes uploading to youtube, ill post it :3

added a dress as per request;

attachicon.gifsapphireRadiance plush2.png

emily rose from the MAST

attachicon.gifemilyrose.png

tenorsounds :) i did two tonight because i dont know if i like the first one i did or not :/  i like the pose a lot in this second one

attachicon.giftenorsounds2.png

I really like that last one! :) The pose is nice.

• Brohoof 2

:wub: so much luffs here xP <3

as promised, the video of me making the first tenorsounds pic.  it skips me sketching it, and inking it though, and picks up right into the colouring. 

i haaaate my voice; i lisp a little and its irksome to hear it--but i guess everyones like that about their voice?

i could benefit from naming my layers xD Edited by SweetJeans88
  • Brohoof 3

@SweetJeans88, I love your artstyle so much  I'm really diggin' the pose on the second one.

:blush: thank you~!  and im so glad you like it!  it just seems more natural to me ^_^ --im so pleased at how his face turned out lmao xD 

huzzah!! this one took me the longest to complete so far: i dont draw a lot of people much these days~ and even less of just guys-- i know bad SweetJeans!  but us ladies come in so many fun shapes lmao xD anyhoo, im proud to present  -- anthro/humanised. i goofed a bit though, and forgot to change the legs from my sketch :(  im proud of the hands, but they still look too claw like for my preference-- but i redrew them like 4 times and this is the best i got D:

post-8581-0-37332700-1410399078_thumb.jpg

WIP: i just felt like a doodle... this is why i dont draw duuudes, or perspective objects lmao

oh flutters, i know your pain... this is why the guy i had a crush on my entire school career never noticed me: i would see him coming and panic--id flail madly and dive behind something (hopefully) before hed see me.  i have never been good with people irl. xD

post-8581-0-48636800-1410417947_thumb.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHA Shes probably hiding because i forgot her pants xD
i wanted her to be in leggings and flats and then last minute decided she was getting ballerina tie up things xD i forgot to colour them in, because shes in a sweater dress thing ermagherd...

post-8581-0-80360800-1410419997_thumb.pnganother human fluttershy--being scared naturally...  i mostly just like my flower shape thing though xD

Edited by SweetJeans88
  • Brohoof 1

^_^ apparently plushies got popular, so i have two more to show off xD

lightning Shine:
post-8581-0-95890600-1410627075_thumb.png

since the plushies are pretty static, i try to choose a fabric print that conveys something a little deeper about the character.  this one was "dads old workshirt"  i probabably put WAY too much thought into these, but i ran with it. the plushie will be cherished through the years because its made from a childhood memory, as well as creates some of its own.  also the pattern below used to be really popular for socks; i like hand me down toys made with love xD

and faded skies!
post-8581-0-34976200-1410627053_thumb.png
i really love the argyle print i found for this one-- im a sucker for vintage fabric designs and wallpaper lmao.

ooo and a WIP cutie mark for MaybeRepunzel :)
post-8581-0-84431500-1410627032_thumb.png

Edited by SweetJeans88
  • Brohoof 1

I like the one of Mac and Shy in human shaped,  her expression is  done

very well and Mac is just strolling long with out a care in the world!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Your work never disappoints. c:

:wub:  i try <3 oh and beau says he /Loves/ your style xD i was showing off some of your pics of sweetjeans xP

I like the one of Mac and Shy in human shaped,  her expression is  done very well and Mac is just strolling long with out a care in the world!

i love drawing faces and expressions! im pleased my sketches point was clear haha xD sometimes theyre really hit or miss :3

FIY:  Colouring hair and doing line art are my least favourite parts of colouring.  Theyre certainly worth the time you spend on them, but im rather impatient. :/

post-8581-0-08227500-1411615432_thumb.jpg

Selune Darkeye for 

and my loverly SweetJeans, decked out in the adorable outfit @Silverwisp the Bard drew her in once xD

post-8581-0-16512800-1411615476_thumb.jpgpost-8581-0-63470900-1411615519_thumb.jpg

twice because i dunno which lines i like best again haha

Edited by SweetJeans88
  • Brohoof 2

:wub:  i try <3 oh and beau says he /Loves/ your style xD i was showing off some of your pics of sweetjeans xP

i love drawing faces and expressions! im pleased my sketches point was clear haha xD sometimes theyre really hit or miss :3

FIY:  Colouring hair and doing line art are my least favourite parts of colouring.  Theyre certainly worth the time you spend on them, but im rather impatient. :/

attachicon.gifselunedarkeye.jpg

Selune Darkeye for 

and my loverly SweetJeans, decked out in the adorable outfit drew her in once xD

attachicon.gifsweetjeans lounging3.jpgattachicon.gifsweetjeans lounging4.jpg

twice because i dunno which lines i like best again haha

On that last one, I personally like the purple lines. They give her a little more of an elegant look.

• Brohoof 1

On that last one, I personally like the purple lines. They give her a little more of an elegant look.

i was leaning towards that one myself, since it kinda unifies the piece.   it ties her into the background a little better i think, but i really like the way gold pops in that second one HAHA im so indecisive... 
  • Brohoof 1

awwwwwwwwwwwwesome! I LOVE IT! Can I use one of your art as my avatar?

yes you may, but everyones OC's belong to them--so id ask them too just to be polite :)   Just point them back here if someone enquires ^_^ (it keeps trying to correct it to inquires...is that right? :s)

Edited by SweetJeans88

i was leaning towards that one myself, since it kinda unifies the piece.   it ties her into the background a little better i think, but i really like the way gold pops in that second one HAHA im so indecisive... 

Why not have both? :3 XD Purple outlines and gold outlines would probably look good :)

• Brohoof 1

trawling through my hard drive, looking for old sketches..i found this! i never posted it :/  really old Sweetjeans, and Beau!  now yall have a pony face to go with (even though he cut his hair..T_T he still wears this hat)  He is Substandard Pirate :P

post-8581-0-16520900-1411619301_thumb.png

i dont have a human pinkie sketch!! ^_^ i dunno what shes wearing.. i just wanted those colors... and a hat? if you recall the old chuck jones era looney tunes, theres always somebody rolling up their sleeves, and pushing their hat down--gonna knock someone flat.  i dont see Pinkie decking anybody, but i figured shed emulate some classic comedy when getting her "serious face" on haha

post-8581-0-31061000-1411622841_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

OMG ITS PERFECT THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

daaaawwww :3 youre welcome!

Thanks hon ^^  What i needed with a cup of coffee!

oh yes! cheers for coffee!  ( though october is my "binge on white chocolate and pumpkin spice Cocoa" month xD)  and as ive already said~ shes so festive and cute!

and now i have to do real work, so have some warm up doodles of some people-pones :P

post-8581-0-22988300-1412348056_thumb.jpgpost-8581-0-54649200-1412348035_thumb.jpg

mrrr... i may as well post this.. i have no rainbow dash in here at all.  its older, when i first started playing with the art brush stuff in ps5, and just before equestria girls came out:

post-8581-0-55668200-1412349461_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2