Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GAY.

Lady Rarity Pony

• 1 month later...

Being gay is so gay, No but seriously.

Do this thread have any meaning at all, or should i make my first report to Princess Celestia?

It's in Forum Lounge, randomness and pointlessness belong here ^.^

Are you saying talking about gay stuff is pointless? What a homo-meany-weirdo-phobic thing to say. :(

Noooo totally not pointless, this topic is totally gay :D

Hey, did you guys see the new episode?

So Much Gayness, amirait?

• Brohoof 2

You bet it is. It's probably the gayest thing you'll come across today. It's almost as gay as Viscra. (Well, not really. No one's even close to being that gay).

You're probably gay.
  • Brohoof 1

Now, can somegay tell me what the gay this gay is all about?

This is the Gay thread, which was made so that gay people who like talking about gay stuff can let all the gay out of their system and let it spray on all the other gay people. That way it's an orgy of gay-sharing in which all gays, gay and gay, can take part in.

So, if I happen to be ultimately gay one evening, then I can just gay my way through these wads of gays and hopefully cleanse myself of these gays?

Gay, that's the gayest thing I've ever gayed in my gay life. Why don't you do something gay in your life, like take gay lessons, or do argayelogy, or be a successful argaytect.

This is so gay... seriously.

You're gay. That's final.

Well, that's just gay, lurpy ! D:

You bet it is. It's probably the gayest thing you'll come across today. It's almost as gay as Viscra. (Well, not really. No one's even close to being that gay).

You're probably gay.

This is perhaps the gayest idea I have ever gaily happened across in all my gay life.

Gay. All of you. Gay.

Wow... You people... Are just so... GAY... Like... It's hard to comprehend the level of GAY... IT'S OVER 9000!

Only this can represent the level of pure and raw GAY...

cool. tell me something i don't know.
  • Brohoof 3