Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do Wonderbolts get dressed?

PonyEcho

(i'm not sure if this should be in fan art because it's mainly my drawing or show discussion because its seems like a good talking point but i'll put in fan art)

so yeah as the title says how do they get there uniform on , from what I recall they don't have a zipper and all seem like a one piece and if that the case it must be hard for them to get it on.

drawing time :)

post-6033-0-53052800-1349643252_thumb.jpg

post-6033-0-53621400-1349643269_thumb.jpg

this is kinda a return to an older style rather then using colors.

so what do you think?

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 5

Hahaha!

Awesome! It's very well drawn, and I like the style and expressions of the pony.

Also, the images are quite funny xD

Great job :)

I would assume some unicorn is helping the wonderbolts. I don't see any other logical way they'd be able to put them on, if the uniform is like a one piece....

-Also nice drawings :lol:

Isn't it obvious? They have access to the same technology that they use for the G-Gundam suits.

For those that don't know, this is how one dons the piloting suit in G-Gundam.

• Brohoof 1

Zippers. It must be zippers. Hidden or whatever, they must be there.

I mean it would be A LOT easier to take that suit on if it had some wellplaced zippers. Although that wouldn't look as funny xD

Edited by SorteKanin

Dont be silly its not a unifrom it is their coat color, they always look like that. But seriosuly those images were great! I loved em' bravo my dear sir you have earned the applause!

post-5326-0-67267600-1349647621.gif

Well first they all oil each other up.....

if that isn't a scene in someones fanfic, i'm gonna be disappointed.

also another drawing

this time Spitfire showing how its done

post-6033-0-97253000-1349811548_thumb.jpg

she picks the

uniform with a zipper

one last thing

i'm thinking of starting to take OC requests, but I'm not sure, should I?

@@PonyEcho, how she can grab the zipper, if she doesn't have fingers? :huh: anyways, this gives me an idea for a forum topic...

and if you take commissions in the future, I would like you to draw my OC Beat Spark! :D

the wonders of Ponies :D

also this was gonna be a topic for the Show Discussion section but the i wasn't too sure

also also I would be happy to draw Beat Spark, when i decide to make a commissions thread

the wonders of Ponies :D

also this was gonna be a topic for the Show Discussion section but the i wasn't too sure

also also I would be happy to draw Beat Spark, when i decide to make a commissions thread

I think this topic would be better on the show discussion, if you can ask a mod to move the thread to that place it would be really cool, also the drawings helps for ponies to understand how a wonderbolt would do to get dressed XD!

(edited)

so Whirlwind got an idea and grabbed a paint roll

post-6033-0-28911000-1349816605_thumb.jpg

i think this is the least likely but still, unicorns helping also seems very unlikely because that would mean they can't get them on when in clouds dale.

Edited by PonyEcho

It's all so obvious isn't it?

They throw the uniforms in the air, then they dash through them at max speed....Which messes with logic and ends up with them wearing a flight-suit.

Loving the drawings by the way, I'm liking the roller idea.

Just curious, what are the names of all the Wonderbolts?....And how many are there? Sometimes there's 3, sometimes 5....

I always thought that the Wonderbolts had zippers in their jumpsuits, but nicle done drawings by the way! You're really doing great in these drawing and better than what I could come up with.

Maybe they put them on through the opening where the mane is put out? :huh:

One word... Crane... They lift them up and drop them into their flight suits...

Actually I think they have a unicorn help them put it on... Then they just zip the zipper up. Great drawings BTW

Maybe they have a prep team to help them get dressed like knight did in the old age. It could be unicorns that help them get it on or maybe just Wonderbolts in training. Or maybe they can dress themselves we just can't think of how they do it.

(edited)

Maybe they have a prep team to help them get dressed like knight did in the old age. It could be unicorns that help them get it on or maybe just Wonderbolts in training. Or maybe they can dress themselves we just can't think of how they do it.

they may have help but i don't think it would be from unicorns because what if there in cloudsdale?

my basic idea would be they have a zipper and they use their wings to keep balance as they put them on but since the detail of the zipper isn't shown you can't tell its actually there unless the zipper is on the back and they ask each other to zip em up

Edited by PonyEcho