request shop Free Artwork, Avatars, and Signatures

NekromantiaFox

I know all these requests are for OC but I have one for one of the chars in the show in a different outfit then they'd normally be in. Need it for a story art if that is ok. Wanting a Gypsy Trixi if that is ok to do.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. A link to my OC is in my signature  :)

His name is Faceless Flyer. He has a necklace on with a guitar plectrum with three bands around his hing-leg.

There are a lot of pictures on the OC's page so you can get a pretty good idea of what he looks like.

One more request, can he have a smile? Confident or silly, I don't mind  :lol:

Thanks a lot! Faceless

19172255UxGVHj41.gifWe all go a little mad sometimes...

Strangers think I am quiet. Friends think I am outgoing. Best friends KNOW I am insane!

Faceless Flyer: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/faceless-flyer-r1868

I know all these requests are for OC but I have one for one of the chars in the show in a different outfit then they'd normally be in. Need it for a story art if that is ok. Wanting a Gypsy Trixi if that is ok to do.

@@NekromantiaFox, is this the thread you were talking about..?

I'd like an anthro drawing of Nightfall, please. His character page is in my sig, and I can give anymore references if needed.

Hey. A link to my OC is in my signature  :)

His name is Faceless Flyer. He has a necklace on with a guitar plectrum with three bands around his hing-leg.

There are a lot of pictures on the OC's page so you can get a pretty good idea of what he looks like.

One more request, can he have a smile? Confident or silly, I don't mind  :lol:

Thanks a lot! Faceless

I am not taking requests here anymore, please go and find my other request page, thank you

(stupid filler is horribly stupid, I must apologize.)