gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

The power of the elements?

sig-4120550.Friendship_unleashed_S2E2-W_

Or the power of the elements?

sig-4120550.PeriodicTableMuted.png

No, it's the power of the elements!

post-26402-0-35779600-1443534623_thumb.jpg

Its quite easy. Just go to your favorite inn and stay there inbetween dungeons and while logged out. Rested bonus gives a tiny bit of exp and inns can supply you with more alcohol. xD

That is, when you are not in one of your favorite leveling spots.

I usually do quests normally during the WoTLK level range.

Heirlooms do wonders too..... Here we are talking almost double exp.

Yeah I've been playing since Vanilla, I know about the inn "rested" double XP trick. However I've not leveled a character to max yet so I don't have access to heirlooms.

I'm not asking for advice, merely expressing a sense of slight regret.

• Brohoof 1

I will probably reach level 100 in a few days/weeks. xD

wouldn't mind hittling lvl 100 on my Monk before Brewfest is over really. no skin off my nose, if I can't do it though. there's always Hallows End next month.

• Brohoof 2

This is it people... in 1 hour... I will unlock flying in draenor....

I... I have no words to describe this happiness other than.....

REST IN PEPPERONI AND RAVIOLI LEVEL 90 QUESTERS!  :yay:

I WILL BRING GANKS THAT HARD EVERYONE WILL DELETE THEIR OVERPOWERED HUMAN CHARACTERS!

Edited by A Cat
  • Brohoof 1

After flying has been implemented I am SO much happier with the content. I can actually do things I wanted to do and not just stand around in my garrison! Archaeology, farm rep, do dailies, farm rares etc ^^

Also levelling my alts is taking so little time. Just fly around and pick up treasures when rested and I get 1 level in half an hour!

THANK GOD I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE.

Archeology is my favorite profession and it has been close to impossible to do it in WoD without flying.

So from this day on, I will be Hjalti the archeologist.

On another note, I was going to ask a guild officer if I could join a raid. (I am still a casual raider in it)

And he mailed me gear that strong I jumped 20 ilevels and said; If your hps becomes high enough during the early hfc bosses, you can get your new rank.

I have no idea how that guy could give me cloth gear this strong... He was a warrior....  and I have no idea how he managed to get all that priest stuff. I did not even know the guy, he just casually gave me all that gear.

My mind is blown up, like a baloon with too much air. :blink:

Now I will just have to git gud at group healing and I will have the rank "RAID BEAST".

It just makes me relaxed to just dig around and I have a weakness for achievement points so :3

It could be Baleful gear, raid BoEs (do they exist in this expansion even?) or profession crafts.

Good luck with the raiding, hope you can hit the mark.

raid BoEs

Oh that could be it. It was a 695 epic belt, so it could be a normal mode raid piece.

I always loved archeology as it gives you a bit of lore and gold.

Oh and there are some fabulous transmog items and mounts there too.

Plus it gives me a good reason to just travel the world even after completing its story.

Soo, after spending 30 hours in a row listening and reading guides on holy priest, I went to the undercity and saw this.

screenshot_042110_164149.jpeg

If anyone of you notice something familiar in with the names here, its probably because you have seen the movie fight club.

I cannot belive that I have not noticed it before. I enjoyed fight club and I enjoy wow....

Tyler and Edward are.... you know....

This made my day. XD

Edited by A Cat

Never got that reference.  I always thought that the abomination beating Edward up was a "Take that!" to Twilight.  XD 

Edward Norton was the actor of the main character. And I think the main character was called that too.

Well twilight could be it, but then it would probably fit better in Gilneas.

• Brohoof 1

Edward Norton was the actor of the main character. And I think the main character was called that too.

Well twilight could be it, but then it would probably fit better in Gilneas.

Actually the main character is notably nameless. Tyler Durden is the one given an actual name, we never find out Norton's character name.

• Brohoof 1

Normally I would ask how that's possible, but then again, I've read The Handmaiden's Tale

Assuming we are still talking about the movie Fight Club, it's quite possible. The character doesn't need a name to be known. He is, after all, the viewpoint character in this case so there's even less need for a name. Other films do this.

-Driver played Ryan Gosling from Drive

-The Mariner played by Kevin Costner from Water World.

-The eponymous Rango played by Johnny Depp who makes up his name entirely on the spot.

-The Little Boy from the Polar Express

-Perhaps the most famous, Clint Eastwood's The Man with No Name.

Actually the main character is notably nameless.

God I have not seen this movie in a looooong time.

Anway it makes sence as the main character was supposed to find himself.

Well now we know that blizzard has a good taste in movies. XD

-The Little Boy from the Polar Express

Whoa, I did not even notice that. O_o

I should rewatch a lot of movies...

and maybe replay the whole warcraft series.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

One might assume that my internet sucks...

Well its like this in most capital cities.

When I enter one I go from 120fps to 40.

That is why I perfer to stay in less crowded inns most of the time.

On another note I got Dreanor flying and the Corrupted dreadwing mount yesterday.

Took me a while longer as it took days to get The Pit quest in my garrison, when I got it I finished it in just a few minutes and BOOM.

I have already brought death from above to all the gnomes that dare set foot into dreanor. :3

• Brohoof 1

I like both tbh, right now I'm leveling a Gnome warrior based off my friend's RP character.

I like each fraction more for different reasons.

Horde: PvP, community, in an amazing guild with amazing people, Leveling experiance and I like the races more.

Alliance: Lore, RP, PvE, Max level questing, most my friends are Alliance, Alli mounts>Horde mounts

Edited by Fabio Unbound
  • Brohoof 1