gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

Any one here that reads the novels?

I have. Some of them, anyway. I liked the ones written by Christie Golden (except War Crimes. Nothing interesting happens until the end : / )

I read Dawn of the Asepcts, was kind of lukewarm on it. Never got around to the other dragon ones, not really interested in that lore.

29q1lx3.jpg

I read 'Day of the Dragon'. It's alright, wish the writer was better.

I have. Some of them, anyway. I liked the ones written by Christie Golden (except War Crimes. Nothing interesting happens until the end : / )

I read Dawn of the Asepcts, was kind of lukewarm on it. Never got around to the other dragon ones, not really interested in that lore.

Well, I have read a few books: Day of the Dragon, War of the Ancients, Rise of the Horde, Tides of Darkness, Beyond the Dark Portal, Arthas: Rise of the Lichking, Stormrage, Cycle of Hatred, The Last Guardian, Of Blood and Honor and Lord of the Clans

• Brohoof 1

So tomorrow, the WoW token is releasing for $20 and starting at 30k on the AH, and will fluctuate as Blizzard sees fit. What are you're thoughts on this? I'm short on gold on my horde, so this will help me get a head start being on a different faction. He's already level 59 and I only have 200G. Whereas my main I've amassed almost 20k selling epics and savage bloods on the AH.

So tomorrow, the WoW token is releasing for $20 and starting at 30k on the AH, and will fluctuate as Blizzard sees fit. What are you're thoughts on this? I'm short on gold on my horde, so this will help me get a head start being on a different faction. He's already level 59 and I only have 200G. Whereas my main I've amassed almost 20k selling epics and savage bloods on the AH.

I think it's horribly greedy of Blizzard to sell them for 20$! It's almost double the price. Aren't they already cashing in enough on poor souls getting the store mounts and pets?

(edited)

I think it's horribly greedy of Blizzard to sell them for 20$! It's almost double the price. Aren't they already cashing in enough on poor souls getting the store mounts and pets?

Well, game time is $15 for 30 days, and if you don't bother with it, you won't be affected in any way. I think they're trying to squash the illegal gold farms, too. The game isn't becoming pay to win. Just an easy way to get gold if you have money to spare. Edited by Celli

Well, game time is $15 for 30 days, and if you don't bother with it, you won't be affected in any way. I think they're trying to squash the illegal gold farms, too. But, idk.

Isn't it 12$ something. 

Anyway, I think it's just another cashcow and pretty outrageous and I'm majorly butthurt > : (

Isn't it 12$ something.

Anyway, I think it's just another cashcow and pretty outrageous and I'm majorly butthurt > : (

$16 for 30 days. It might seem greedy, but basically Blizzard isn't losing a sub this way. Don't let it get too you.

$16 for 30 days. It might seem greedy, but basically Blizzard isn't losing a sub this way. Don't let it get too you.

Eh if it was the same price I would totally do it. I could earn 30k a month. But I don't want to support this.

And the 30k is predicted to rise pretty quickly.

Eh if it was the same price I would totally do it. I could earn 30k a month. But I don't want to support this.

And the 30k is predicted to rise pretty quickly.

I mean, it's not something crazy like $30, but I can understand your feelings.

So, what do you guys feel about flying in Draenor? Should be added soon? Should they skip it til next xpac? 

So, what do you guys feel about flying in Draenor? Should be added soon? Should they skip it til next xpac? 

They should just skip it. I've gotten to the point that I don't even care about flying anymore in newer Xpacs, especially ince they made it so that you don't aggro everything in a 1-foot radius anymore *cough*Wrath*cough*.

In other news, I've been buying heirlooms recently. Almost have a full rogue set, so my goblin will get more of my attention now.

"For every loud and idiotic kid in front of a computer, there's a quiet and passionate kid in front of a computer."

--Einstein on Video Games,2014

I think they should just add it. Besides raiding, and a few garrison dailies, in Draenor, I just mainly stay in my garrison because there's barely anything to do. I'm leveling alts because there's barely anything to do I already haven't. I think Blizzard is trying to mask the lack of content, because this xpac has been kind of underwhelming now.

So what are your favorite questing areas? I'd probably say these 5 are some of my favorites in no order:

Zangarmarsh

Nagrand-Draenor

Elwynn

Tanaris

Burning Steppes

I'm indifferent to flying in Draenor, if it ever happens. I always alt-tab out during a flight path, then alt-tab back after the flight's over.

My favourite questing areas? There's quite a bit of areas I do like: Elwynn, Thousand Needles (pre-Shattering), Silverpine (post-Shattering), Hillsbrad (post-Shattering), Twilight Highlands, Grizzly Hills, Nagrand (both Draenor and Outland), to name a few.

• Brohoof 1

(coming soon)

Flying shouldn't be added IMO. How else would I be able to ambush unsuspecting people questing in Nagrand on my rogue? :P

But TBH my favorite questing areas would have to be;

Jade Forest (Let the flaming begin)

Dragonblight

Tanaan Jungle (If the WoD beginning counts?)

Hyjal

Here are some Honorable mentions;

Deadwind pass,

Thousand Needles (Cata),

Desolace,
Sithilus,

Barrens (Pre cata)

Boring--    Borean Tundra

AND 

Dustwallow Marsh (Alliance only (MoP))

sylveon_the_pink_by_thebronypinkiepie-d8

http://mlpforums.com/topic/121534-the-evil-withinoutlast-style-survival-rp/ Take a look at my RP please.

-Sig by Handsome Changeling

Favorite leveling zones:
Nagrand (both of 'em)

Grizzly Hills (just for the music)

Dragonblight

Eastern Plaguelands

Dun Morough

Durotar

• Brohoof 1

"For every loud and idiotic kid in front of a computer, there's a quiet and passionate kid in front of a computer."

--Einstein on Video Games,2014

Flying shouldn't be added IMO. How else would I be able to ambush unsuspecting people questing in Nagrand on my rogue? :P

But TBH my favorite questing areas would have to be;

Jade Forest (Let the flaming begin)

I actually love most of Pandaria (See: my avatar), especially Jade Forest. The music there is great. 

One of my favorite lower level places is the new Westfall. The murder mystery storyline there is really cool.

Other Favorites:

Howling Fjord

Grizzly Hills (oh my lord the music)

Everyone hates Borean Tundra but I liked it alot. 

Storm Peaks

Kezan (I think thats what the Goblin starting zone was called)

Gilneas

Both the Plaguelands

Top 3 Instances:

Ulduar

Karazhan

Icecrown Citadel

• Brohoof 1

29q1lx3.jpg

I've soloed ICC so many times now, trying for Invincible, because it's a sick looking mount. Too bad Blizzard uses the stupidest drop system in the entire world.

Haven't done Karazhan, though, it seems really big. I mean, there are a bunch of floors. Might solo it tonight. I have tried doing the glitch into The Crypt to see the upside down sinners.

And Ulduar was kind of annoying, tbh.

But... If it's called Invincible how can I see it?

Did you know that they call it the xbox 360 because when you see it you turn 360 degrees and walk away?

Good 'ol trade chat, the new Barrens chat

29q1lx3.jpg

Did you know that they call it the xbox 360 because when you see it you turn 360 degrees and walk away?

Good 'ol trade chat, the new Barrens chat

But if you walk 360, you'd face it anyway?

Remember, guys:

The clock is ticking down, the end days only approaching nearer and nearer

And then everything will end

Everything will die

And all the people will cry over their wasted money (or not)

Biscuit.

Remember, guys:

The clock is ticking down, the end days only approaching nearer and nearer

And then everything will end

Everything will die

And all the people will cry over their wasted money (or not)

What are you talking about? 

• Brohoof 1