gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

I meant to try WoW, but I never got around to it. Life just got in the way. I do want to try it though. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go Alliance because I want to be a worgen, but I also want to try horde out too with a blood elf. I'll be a worgen warlock because warlocks seem fun and I want to be a blood elf rogue because I hear that rogues are fun. (Though there are rumors that no one trusts a rogue, I'm still going for it!) I've also always wanted to try a pandaren  because reasons. I'm not sure which faction I'd choose though which is why I'll make a pandaren last on the faction that is better.

People can say what they want, but I'm on a mission to find out which faction is better for me.

I don't care what pony you like because I like everypony!

I meant to try WoW, but I never got around to it. Life just got in the way. I do want to try it though. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go Alliance because I want to be a worgen, but I also want to try horde out too with a blood elf. I'll be a worgen warlock because warlocks seem fun and I want to be a blood elf rogue because I hear that rogues are fun. (Though there are rumors that no one trusts a rogue, I'm still going for it!) I've also always wanted to try a pandaren  because reasons. I'm not sure which faction I'd choose though which is why I'll make a pandaren last on the faction that is better.

People can say what they want, but I'm on a mission to find out which faction is better for me.

Blood Elves are the worst Horde race. If you want to make a rogue, go Goblin or Forsaken x3

"For every loud and idiotic kid in front of a computer, there's a quiet and passionate kid in front of a computer."

--Einstein on Video Games,2014

#Pandarenmasterrace

I've always prefered the Horde. Alliance is fine, but they're like any fantasy faction ever, with the humans, elves, dwarves, ect. I like the Horde because it lots of fantasy settings havet the hordes of orcs and trolls or whatever, but a lot of the time they are the bad guys just because they are bad guys. The Horde in Warcraft arn't even bad. Each race has their own motivations for being at odds with the Alliance. They seem a bit more unique.

My friends are playing Alliance though, so thats we're I am.

• Brohoof 1

29q1lx3.jpg

Blood Elves are the worst Horde race. If you want to make a rogue, go Goblin or Forsaken x3

Why are they the worst race? And forsaken was a second option for me if blood elf didn't work out.

I don't care what pony you like because I like everypony!

Why are they the worst race? And forsaken was a second option for me if blood elf didn't work out.

Because they're too pretty and snooty.

"For every loud and idiotic kid in front of a computer, there's a quiet and passionate kid in front of a computer."

Needs more [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

Thunderfury.jpg

And so begins the grind..

Lol, more like grind overload.

If anybody wants to level, I have some lowbies on Deathwing and Tichondrus (US).

Anal [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

Trade Chat never ceases to amuse me.

6.2 is on the PTR! They're finally opening Tanaan, and a new raid Hellfire Citadel is being added. Grommash isn't a boss, so it won't be the last raid. Also, mythic dungeons!

6.2 is on the PTR! They're finally opening Tanaan, and a new raid Hellfire Citadel is being added. Grommash isn't a boss, so it won't be the last raid. Also, mythic dungeons!

I never actually did PTR. I dunno, it'd just feel weird to have a second Azeroth on my computer.

I never actually did PTR. I dunno, it'd just feel weird to have a second Azeroth on my computer.

I understand, but that means 6.2 will be out in at least a few weeks or so. :squee:

Build shipyards

Naval battles

GET HYPE

• Brohoof 1

29q1lx3.jpg

Demo locks are extremely pissed. I'll give you one guess why.

Build shipyards

Naval battles

GET HYPE

That sounds like something I'd have a blast with. A promising patch overall, aside from some nerfs and buffs.

Oh, also, PvP has been balanced! You don't need PvP gear for PvP! Thank you, Blizzard!

Demo locks are extremely pissed. I'll give you one guess why.

Did they even need a nerf? Last I checked, locks were doing middling DPS as is.

Oh, also, PvP has been balanced! You don't need PvP gear for PvP! Thank you, Blizzard!

Hopefully this also helps protect against totally twinked out toons wrecking face in lower levels.

Did they even need a nerf? Last I checked, locks were doing middling DPS as is.

I mean, they were already nerfed, and blizzard nerfed them even more: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/18539917/62-ptr-patch-notes-4-13-2015

I have a level 5 lock, but I don't play it much yet. 

Hopefully this also helps protect against totally twinked out toons wrecking face in lower levels.

Some people are saying this is stupid and makes PvP more unbalanced because you don't need PvP gear anymore if you're ilevel 560 or higher.

Does anyone know why they're removing Aspect of the Fox?

I'm not sure why either. I guess they thought Hunters having a raid/party "move while casting" buff for six seconds was "too good."

In addiction, they're nerfing Monks across the board just about, and Amplify Magic is set to be removed as well. tbh, I'm a bit confused on some of these changes this patch.

(coming soon)

I'm not sure why either. I guess they thought Hunters having a raid/party "move while casting" buff for six seconds was "too good."

In addiction, they're nerfing Monks across the board just about, and Amplify Magic is set to be removed as well. tbh, I'm a bit confused on some of these changes this patch.

It seems like they're just TRYING to remove raid utility from DPS classes now.

• Brohoof 2

I mean, I've had to deal with shiyt raid utility (AoE grip and...uhm, yeah) as a DK for several years at this point. AMZ being on the same tier as Purgatory doesn't help in the slightest. Add in our less-than-stellar DPS scaling late into expansions (I'm looking at you, SoO) and I can't really bring myself to feel bad for the other DPS classes.

In addition, have you seen Demo AoE damage? Shit's fucking stupid with 4 piece - I can't even keep a fully stacked necrotic plague on the adds on Darmac or Operator for longer than three seconds because we have two of the bastards spamming Chaos Wave and deleting the adds so fast.

Necrosis nerf makes me sad. Frost buffs are expected, because their mechanics are inherently broken and their scaling is horrible, but Blizzard doesn't really seem to care and settles for band-aid buffs every patch just like they did in Mists.

latias.gif

I wish that they'd fix the unfair warrior execute crits... Or maybe nerf feral Druids a little... But no, they have to kick us monks down even after the absolute bulls**t changes from MoP, then they have the nerve to remove the only good windwalker utility tier spell, oh what's that? Starfall is getting a 3% increase in dps?

sylveon_the_pink_by_thebronypinkiepie-d8

http://mlpforums.com/topic/121534-the-evil-withinoutlast-style-survival-rp/ Take a look at my RP please.

-Sig by Handsome Changeling

I run a brony guild on Emerald dream if anyone wants in on it, Aurelleah#1125 is my tag :>

Also, glad to see monks got un-nerfed slightly even tho they needed more of a buff than anything

Yay for resto shammies getting a small buff! Though elemental's pvp situation's pitiful :<

I feel so bad for the monks out there, especially after getting hopeful from Windwalkers getting de-nerfed.