Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

(edited)

Finally saved up enough gems (30) to buy Sweetie Belle and of course now i need to get Rarity to progress there (35). But the Observatory costs (60). :( Also have Donut Shop finally but need to buy Donut Joe himself. Sucks only have 1 mission in Ponyville at a time and 3 now in Canterlot. Cantelot is so much more expensive to do things in (although defeating changelings is one of the few ways to get gems quickly). 

Finally got online (i really need to play with my home network to allow my kindle but i am so scared of being without the internt for a few days if i mess up) after 3 failed attempts at McDonalds (kept getting the logon failed within the game) and had about 350 hearts all waiting in my inbox :lol: . Bought 5 ponies with all that love. Got some hearts sent out as well.

Loyalty shard are where i am getting stuck at. At 0 now and have 3 changelings that are stalking Canterlot. I heard that i may need the Obesrvatory to generate those, is that correct? Or does that mainly produce magic shards? Any other places as that would really help me progress on as i have ample amounts of the rest. Only saw them pop up at a few shops but very rarely and if there's anything i can do to get more i'm all ears. Heard maybe the lemons shop or bowling alley?

Edited by Freewave

Honesty shards are easy to get. With Canterlot update, they should be common from the shops in Canterlot. If you're getting them in ponyville, I may suggest spreading your ponies out and assign them to the unassigned shops if you have less ponies and shops. Don't go for the full bonus on the shops just yet if you don't have a lot of ponies to assign them with.

Well the problem is I can't really afford to even buy shops in Canterlot (I can always buy more money but I'm not a fan of that).  But I'll look into that, thanks.

Well Here's what you need to do.

If you have Windmill, Lemonade Stand, Cherry Stand, Apple Stand, and Book Shop, Assign 18 Ponies to those Shops. Once You make enough Money, Get More Ponies to Assign the Empty Shops. If you wanna make Fast Money, Save Up Enough Money for the Hospital and Assign 3 ponies with 5 Stars to that Shop and set to Nurse Training which it would 25hrs aprox 1 day and 1hr to collect the stuff. If you have a lot of Friends and You can get enough Hearts to get enough ponies that requires those Hearts to buy.

Anyway, I wasn't expecting a mini-update. The only Update was a new DJ-Pon3, a Comic-Con exclusive and It's purchasable for 120 gems and It's a Canterlot Pony.

I would like some friends to exchange chests and get some hearts to unlock more ponies. I tried searching for a thread like this, but I did not find one. I hope its not a duplicate.

My ID is chloenoir16

I'll add you. ;)

Thanks to ya'll I got Jeff Latroski and Mayor Mare.  I'm still 120 gems from getting Town Hall, so she's working the lemonade stand til then. 

Honesty shards can be a pain lately, but magic shards are still the rarest for me, although magic chrysali are popping up like mad.

Hey y'all.  Just a quick question.

Are we "allowed" to keep clicking the blue fountain for bits? Is there any penalty for doing this?

I only click it once in a while, and It's always like "-600" whenever I press it.  If I kept on clicking it everyday, I'd have so many bits, lol.  

add me plz, I check the game daily, and will give gift always

I found the game on my phone and now I want to play through the whole story

If you change the date and time (on ios) to a day forward you get a bonus. That's how i got enough gems for dashie. Also, I have sbout 300,000 bits leftover. 

So after not playing for a while I decided to download the latest update, and Gameloft Live is finally working for me... had so many hearts in the mail, like wow, thanks guys. Anyway, for those that haven't added me, my ID, again, is SBB64, so feel free to add me if you haven't already. ;)

There was another Update coming up, but According to the news, the update should happen at Fall 2013 featuring the Equestria Girls Update.

Anyway, Time Traveling Forward is not a good idea. The 2 consequences are More Parasprites and Changelings will appear and More Terrains to clear out.

Hey guys, I'm new and just joined the site. Came across it while looking for friends to add to the My Little Pony app I just got on my iPhone a while back (: if any of you guys play it feel free to add my username (It's the one I signed up with on my GameLoft Live account as well (:

(edited)

There was another Update coming up, but According to the news, the update should happen at Fall 2013 featuring the Equestria Girls Update.

Anyway, Time Traveling Forward is not a good idea. The 2 consequences are More Parasprites and Changelings will appear and More Terrains to clear out.

On the contrary, when playing at a normal pace the temptation to keep the town clean is high and if you do that you are making room for more to spawn. 

As you won't be cleaning up the town between "days" with time travel you will actually hit the limit (of Parasprites, etc) your town can hold quickly.  Therefore once you are done you will actually end up with LESS Parasprites, Changelings and junk than playing normally, because you weren't making room for more to spawn each day.

There is also the fact that once you have enough money, you can place enough objects around the town to reduce how many Parasprites are able to spawn.  However in reality you WANT as many as possible, because they often give you gems for clearing them.

Edited by Alexander Atkin

Yeah, but sometimes The Quests may involve those things if you clear them out too fast. I just normally wait till I get a Quest that involve those obstacles such as parasprites, changelings, and the terrain objects.

I don't do time traveling trick because I have some Important updates and news on my parents' iPad.

I haven't posted on here in a very long time, and I just want to share these two little things that have happened in my game.  First thing, I got Princess Cadence just yesterday, the second thing is a glitch that has happened on my game.  Ok, so when the Canterlot update first came out, they decided to move Octavia from Ponyville to Canterlot.  When I placed her in Canterlot, I noticed she was still in my inventory, thought it was strange, and moved on.  Then a few months later, I saw a screenshot of the game of Sunset Shimmer surrounded by about 12 Octavias, so I decided to try it myself.  I placed the Octavia in my inventory in Canterlot, then I had two Octavias running around, and she was still in my inventory.  So in a nutshell, I can have as many Octavias as I want.  I currently only have five running around, I think having more than that may be a little too much.  I think the highest I might go is six or seven.  This screenshot isn't from my game, but it'll give you a basic understanding of the glitch.

post-8252-0-13389000-1375152357_thumb.png

I'm just gonna say that there's too many octavias in that screenshot lol. I just hope on the next update they'll fix that glitch. I'm pretty sure on each and every update, the app gets glitchy for a reason.

No kidding. I'm still waiting for the theatre to work properly (still can't get gems, grr).  Only 86 more gems 'til Town Hall.  Comparativley speaking, it shouldn't be long until I get it.  But, I have all the ponie for Ponyville that are bought with bits and hearts (thanks, guys!).  One of these days I'll get around to playing the balloon pop game and get the others.

Well I think we're gonna have to wait till Equestria Girls Update because i get the feeling that every update, The Bugs & Glitches can be fixed, but may end up making another function and gameplay being bugged and glitched like that too many octavias glitch and accepting 1 heart at a time from the social network.

So simple question is it possible for the hack that makes the store items free to be able to work on a mac? Or am I going to have to run bootcamp.  >_> Also does the hack work on the store to purchase bits/gems with real money, or only the ingame stuff?

Loyalty shard are where i am getting stuck at. At 0 now and have 3 changelings that are stalking Canterlot. I heard that i may need the Obesrvatory to generate those, is that correct? Or does that mainly produce magic shards? Any other places as that would really help me progress on as i have ample amounts of the rest. Only saw them pop up at a few shops but very rarely and if there's anything i can do to get more i'm all ears. Heard maybe the lemons shop or bowling alley?

So just asking again. I see that the bowling alley is a great place to get loyalty shards but what other places are good for loyalty and magic shards?

The Hospital and The Canterlot Shops can provide good amount of Loyalty and Magic Shards. If you have a lot of ponyville shops, you want to assign the ponies to bowling alley, ice cream shop, and anique shop for loyalty shards.

• Brohoof 1

I see many bronys playing the mlp game (For android or ISO)

I almost finish the game. (I dont have anymore misions in ponyville and in canterlot I bought everything).

But I cant finish it because Ineed hearts to buy some ponys to continue the misions.

So I decided to add as many pony friends as posible (to have hearts  :yay: ) and to send them gifts.

You can add me or post your ID username. I send gifts all the days...

My ID: cloby604

@@Cloby,

I've merged your thread with an existing one for talking about the Gameloft game and for sharing IDs and such, since that seems to be what you're after.

YEA! but... where is that thread? beacuase I already look for it and I coudnt found it  :blush:

Can you pass me the link? Or tell me in wich part should I post this things?