Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

There seems to be a problem, I can't visit other people's villages for some reason. While I can still send gifts (and I still managed to get a chest just now), I can't give chests. Any idea what's going on here?

Edit: Nevermind, the problem seems to have gone... but for how long?

Edited by Mr. Nutt™

I recently received the mission for Scootaloo and like everybody else I need hearts. I also got the Sweetie Belle mission and I skipped it hopping that I would get another mission but to my luck, I only have Scootaloo's mission so I'm kinda stuck.

My gameloft name is tastenrainbows101

Thank you :)

I recently received the mission for Scootaloo and like everybody else I need hearts. I also got the Sweetie Belle mission and I skipped it hopping that I would get another mission but to my luck, I only have Scootaloo's mission so I'm kinda stuck.

My gameloft name is tastenrainbows101

Thank you :)

Hey, we noticed that your topic contained similar content to an existing thread, so they've been merged. In the future, please use the search function before creating a new topic. Thanks!

I need 20 Chests to complete the quest I'm on. It seems that none of my Friends are sending the Chests for a Reason. I'm not sure how many of you guys Added me yet, but I could use some help though. Just Let to you guys know that my GL ID is the same name as here (KirbyFluttershy). Just be sure to send me a PM along with it and your name too so I will know.

I'm playing this game with two different usernames and am having this trouble with one of my log ins. Typically it's the one with the most friends! It's been happening for about three weeks now. I'm hoping that when they do the next update it will be fixed. But it's not just you.

Does anyone else have the problem of accidentally spending their gems when they click on sweetie belles picture? I just did.

All. The. Time.  On shops or whatever just happens to be in the way of tapping on parasprites.  25 more gems and I'll get town hall!  At this rate, I'll have it by...Christmas. >_> If only the theatre worked properlly...

Anyway, I'll add you new guys when I can, I've been super busy lately.  See ya'll around!

I need 20 Chests to complete the quest I'm on. It seems that none of my Friends are sending the Chests for a Reason. I'm not sure how many of you guys Added me yet, but I could use some help though. Just Let to you guys know that my GL ID is the same name as here (KirbyFluttershy). Just be sure to send me a PM along with it and your name too so I will know.

While I don't know what problem your friends are having, there seems to be a problem with the game when it comes to visiting other players towns. So all we can do at the moment is blame Gameloft and hope they fix it.

I used to play MLP:FiM on the iPad, but then my iPad broke, so now I have a large amount of friends not receiving any hearts from me   :(

I shall get it again though, I paid real money to get RD and Rarity, and i'm not going to let that go to waste ^_^

Edited by RistroxD

Currently the social part of the app is screwing up for me. i can't visit anypony's town as it keeps coming up with the "this person has a different version of the game" it also shows them all as at level 0

So earlier this week I accidentally uninstalled this game from my phone and lost my data, and I was so close to getting Rarity too... you can't have imagined my reaction to this. :o

But now, I have started again and have been doing well, and come midnight I will have enough gems for Rarity, so take that game. :yay:

Oh, and my Gameloft name is still SBB64, so feel free to add me! I gift hearts every day and sometimes chests! ;)

It takes a while to get everything back, but If the Gems matters, then you're gonna have to pay for the amount you had before or just wait for 5 days to get 3 gems if you don't have that much of a money to get the gems back. It's always best to save gems for the mane6 first.

If you guys didn't notice about the mini-update, here's what the update contained so far

"There's 3 new Spa Ponies: Lotus Blossom, Aloe, and Masseuse Pony. Lotus Blossom and Aloe requires Gems to Purchase and Masseuse Pony requires Bits to Purchase.

Add new Canterlot Spa to house all 3 new ponies

Embark on 10 Exciting new Quests. Additional Quest has been added to the ponyville quests to check with the progress. I don't know why they did that for.

4 Animated decors, such as rainbow falls,and the bubble mill, will add life to your town

and The Ball Mini-Game has been updated and redesigned, Outscore your friends that's more fun & Challenging than ever."

Yes I do need 20 Treasure Chests if anyone here that's on my friend list can help me with the Quest. I think my Friends have been inactive lately or having a problem visiting my town. I could really use some help in doing the quest, It's just that I need more friends that can help and support me. I don't mind helping back with the quest and I rather not risk using the Gem to skip the Quest. Just to recap, My Gameloft ID is the same name as here (KirbyFluttershy). Just be sure to PM me along as you guys send me a Friend Request with your forum name. I just don't like to be accepting or having Blind Friend Requests without knowing who you guys are.

• Brohoof 1

Hey everyone, im looking for friends to help me complete a quest on the game, I need to get the pony Scootaloo, my gameloft username is the same as this username. I will return gifts daily, please and thank you ^^

I started playing the game about a month or so ago and I could use some friends to give hearts to. My Gameloft username is also Mandyrobin. :)

Mandyrobin, I've sent you a friend request on Gameloft please accept :) and I'll give you some hearts ^.^ my username is the same as on here.

Just got this app XD My Gameloft Live ID is Therion55

Will look through this thread and add some of you guys, but anyone is free to add me as well :)

I have sent a friend request on gameloft, please accept it :) I'm at that stage were i need to get Scootaloo lol my username is the same as this one :)

Love the new update!

I just wish that the two spa ponies cost bits 'cause now I need them in Canterlot as a required quest. 

But tapping ponies who speak is so fun now. They say something every time you tap them once. No more double-tapping to get them to say something

The ball game, I'm a little disappointed in because of the point values. Used to be higher, with 24 as the maximum number of points you get in a single volly. Now it's down to 13 as the max. 

Love the new update!

I just wish that the two spa ponies cost bits 'cause now I need them in Canterlot as a required quest. 

But tapping ponies who speak is so fun now. They say something every time you tap them once. No more double-tapping to get them to say something

The ball game, I'm a little disappointed in because of the point values. Used to be higher, with 24 as the maximum number of points you get in a single volly. Now it's down to 13 as the max. 

Actually it's not 13 points as max points. When you swipe the ball, It gets faster and then you'll score more points than that like around 15 points or higher as it gets faster. When the outline circle closes in to the colored circle, That's where higher points comes in and then when it gets faster, the points will get higher. I got around 438 points on my ball games.

My user name is Megamage87. For some reason Gameloft Live assigns me a different country of origin every time I get on. It's kind of weird. Anyway, feel free to add me if you want. :)

That's the same with me :S I just sent you a friend request, please accept just need one more heart until I can get Scootaloo :D my username is the same as on here :)

That's the same with me :S I just sent you a friend request, please accept just need one more heart until I can get Scootaloo :D my username is the same as on here :)

Then a new heart you shall have! I accepted and sent you a heart and a treasure chest. Now I can hopefully find more friends. Hearts are hard to come by on this game.

Then a new heart you shall have! I accepted and sent you a heart and a treasure chest. Now I can hopefully find more friends. Hearts are hard to come by on this game.

Thank you so much for that Much appreciated :D I know exactly what you mean, and its hard finding friends :( I sent you a heart and treasure chest back :)

Okay so while playing this game at my aunts house today, I was saving up enough gems for Rarity and Sweetie Belle so I'd still have quite a few left over (51 gems total) well my five year old cousin loves this game and is obsessed with the tv show on the Hub. Anyway, I'm playing this game and she pulls up a chair to watch. I give her my phone so she can play the mini games (she gets so excited when I tell her "Applejack is ready to play." That's her favorite pony :)) and I come back and the kid spent like half the gems I saved up leaving me at 26 gems. She likes the "rainbow apples" so she uses those a lot lol. But after deleting and reinstalling, (and losing all my progress and hearts..) I'm up to 26 gems now :3