Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Hey everypony! :) 

Um, I'm very new here so I'm kinda shy but um, would anybody like to add me please? I currently have no friends to play with  :(

My Gameloft Live ID: alliecupcakexo

^Sent you a friend request, my user is "Fluttters".

Add both of you guys =) my nickname is zev_zev

Well, it seems that it had less to do with connection issues and more to do with with the game deciding to log out after it updated, so I can see all of my friends again.  It still crashes periodically, but I guess it's not too bad.

Could anyone explain to me how the whole dancing with friends mechanic works?  How I understand it is that you can invite up to 2 other people to dance with you, which gives you an 8% bonus to your total points per person.  So, does the other person actually see this?  Are they actually playing with you, or do they just automatically perform perfectly?  Do they have to be playing at the moment in order for you to invite them?  And finally, what are you supposed to do about the notifications that someone invited you to dance?

Well, it seems that it had less to do with connection issues and more to do with with the game deciding to log out after it updated, so I can see all of my friends again.  It still crashes periodically, but I guess it's not too bad.

Could anyone explain to me how the whole dancing with friends mechanic works?  How I understand it is that you can invite up to 2 other people to dance with you, which gives you an 8% bonus to your total points per person.  So, does the other person actually see this?  Are they actually playing with you, or do they just automatically perform perfectly?  Do they have to be playing at the moment in order for you to invite them?  And finally, what are you supposed to do about the notifications that someone invited you to dance?

The person isn't actually sitting there playing along with you. I'm pretty sure what it does is use that person's last/best performance on a song and just automatically plays it back while they are dancing "with" you. Top bar is the person on the left and bottom is right, the colors match the outline glow of their selected pony as well. And on those lines you'll see white bars above and below the note on your line, a bar will either be there indicating that person tapped, or there won't be one meaning they missed.

• Brohoof 1

Its been awhile since ive posted on here and I just got back on the app so.. more friends that are acually online sometimes!

I am mypony12 which is a boring name but because ofnit I have a ton of friend requests.

And also please add my sister! Little_MissRarity

Edited by The Leafeon Pinkeh

Okay ponies, let me ask ya'll something.

Has your MLP Game been crashing? Mine has. Every time I start the game, and it loads just fine until I get to ponyville then BAM, it crashes.

I restarted again, went to the EQG Dance game, played a couple songs and then went back to my ponyville and it was working fine after that.. like wtf?

Anyone else having this issue? Cause it's getting on my nerves.

Not going to restart since I'm level 70.. 1 million bits and 70k+ Gems.

Owning every single pony in the game and having all the shops, houses etc.

• Brohoof 1

Has your MLP Game been crashing? Mine has. Every time I start the game, and it loads just fine until I get to ponyville then BAM, it crashes.

I restarted again, went to the EQG Dance game, played a couple songs and then went back to my ponyville and it was working fine after that.. like wtf?

Yep, I play it on my Android phone and since the recent christmas/new year update my game also keeps randomly freezing then crashing, it  happens randomly no matter if I'm in ponyville, Canterlot, social tab, playing star minigames or dancing EQG minigame, sometimes it just freezes for abit without crashing when dancing in EQG. Never had this kind of problem in any previous update so it's really quite frustrating.

Also noticed that my android phone keyboard no longer appears when trying to add someone or write mail in the gameloft tab,basically you can't type though you can still check mails and accept requests; might just be my game trolling me though.

• Brohoof 1

So I got Lightning Dust a couple days ago and since then brought two new ponies: Cherry Berry and Noteworthy. 

I've been doing really awesome on the dancing game, but the one thing that annoys me the most is lag. At random times, when I have a huge combo and I'm about to hit a heart, the game lags and I end up missing it! :angry:

I've just been playing it again on my Laptop using BlueStacks, so far so good and kinda think of it, I think it won't crash.

BlueStacks is useful, you can sync your Apps in your phone with your PC or Laptop, for both Windows and Mac. Most of all, it's free, still beta though, but beats constantly crashing.

Btw, here's my Gameloft Username C45TL3

Playing on Android, have not had it crash once. Probably depends on the device. The winter update added even more ambient effects that are taking cpu power. They need to make it so these things can be turned off or turned down some (bunnys, birds, snow, etc.). I have noticed it is more battery hungry though. Yesterday my phone went from 100% when I woke up and unplugged it, down to 68% by the end of the day, and I know for a fact about 12% of that was used just when playing the game for a very short time. It wasn't this power hungry before the winter update.

@@~SadisticFluttershy~,@@tsvkino,

You're not alone!  Mine's been doing that too.  I can almost predict when it's going to happen by now...  Though my game has been experiencing extreme and permanent lag since before this update, so I wasn't surprised.

Unrelated, does anyone know if the Canterlot Decoration Shop is permanently available, or only around during this update?  Because I have the gems to get it, but I've been saving up for Soarin for well over a month now.  If it's only available temporarily, I might pick it up, but otherwise I'll leave it alone.

Edited by Antismurf9001

@@~SadisticFluttershy~,@@tsvkino,

You're not alone!  Mine's been doing that too.  I can almost predict when it's going to happen by now...  Though my game has been experiencing extreme and permanent lag since before this update, so I wasn't surprised.

Unrelated, does anyone know if the Canterlot Decoration Shop is permanently available, or only around during this update?  Because I have the gems to get it, but I've been saving up for Soarin for well over a month now.  If it's only available temporarily, I might pick it up, but otherwise I'll leave it alone.

Any decision you make is up to you. My honest opinion is the decoration shop. More bits to add to the bank.

Like I mentioned in my post, I have way too many bits and Gems. I meant to say 100m bits, not 1m. 70K Gem should of been 76k gem. 

I was derpin there. Anyway, like I said. Your game, your choice.

Well, I don't know about y'all, but I've just found some kind of a hack or cheat or bug exploiting, call it what you like. Similar to time travelling, and it is quite good when you're running out of time in EQG Dance Game. It gives you about 12 days time and the only you just need to do is pull out your battery (Android users only -- iPhone, go figure). And don't forget to cease all internet connection, Wi-Fi, 3G, etc. 

But I wouldn't do it if you think that you have enough time and could manage with that amount of time, since this trick will reset your meter bar.

And Trust Me! Don't ever pull out your battery when you are progressing half way through your meter bar. You will be haunted by the regret for days.

it works for me. 

Recently found my way to the game, and am definitely enjoying it :)

Got a few quick questions though:

1) What's the best way to get Heart Gems?

2) If you buy gems from the store, will it accept iTunes credit?

1. Best way to get heart gems is that get a lot of friends and then they'll gift you hearts also Equestria Girls Dance mini-game can give you more hearts if you press the share button after the song. It may take every 3h-1d to get a lot of hearts from equestria girls dance mini-game also if your friends invited you to their equestria girls dance mini-game, they'll give you hearts as well.

2. Gems from the store? I never bought gems so probably someone else here can answer that.

If you needed Hearts, then I would've helped out. Just add me to your gameloft live friend list which is the same name as here (KirbyFluttershy)

Recently found my way to the game, and am definitely enjoying it :)

Got a few quick questions though:

1) What's the best way to get Heart Gems?

2) If you buy gems from the store, will it accept iTunes credit?

Add me for daily hearts. My gameloft name is Princess_Lona

@@KirbyFluttershy, Thanks for clarifying :) Stumbled across a good guide that cleared up the rest. Seems like in-app purchases are charged to your mobile phone. I'm not rushing to clear the game though, so no need to buy gems. Just gonna enjoy the journey- and making friends is now a bigger part of that!

@@Princess Lona, Done and done! I'll see you online, too.

I hope I am get this right 

my name is Souldash for the game and I need treasure cheats three of them as for this game I am disapointed but its the only mlp official game if i was them I make a awesome game I already have the working out in my head nut that's as probably as far it will get lol 

hey, my gameloft ID is palsjuegs, I'm a frecuent player and send gifts and chests if you want to add me ;-)

I'm also in need of three chests to continue the quests, if you can be so kind to leave some I'll be very grateful.

• 2 weeks later...

I need friends for the 3 chests and to get some of the ponies. I just started the game a couple of days ago. So the more the better :)  My GL ID is Feather01  same as my name on here :) I will also send gifts and chests back