Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I don't know if this question has been asked before and I apologize if it was but does anyone know where king sombre is? I heard that everyone gets him tor free but I don't know where

He's supposed to appear in Canterlot apparently, however some people (myself included) have yet to get him. It is a supposedly known issue by this point and they are "working on it".

Speaking of the update, isn't there supposed to be an upgrade to the flying mini-game only now you're collecting parasprites and time bonuses? I remember seeing my friend playing it, only it hasn't happened for me yet.    

Well We need all the help we can get in getting tree of harmony decor from the android users. I hope you guys have enough shards for it as well. The Tree of harmony consume less Magic Shards than the others I believe. If you guys are low on Magic Shards while having the everfree forest update, Try to get yourself some magic or Friendship Totems however they'll take longer to get ready to be used and produce the shards.

Time travel trick no longer works

Thank you for confirming it. I believe it might still work in the EG mini-game. This was not updated.

Well We need all the help we can get in getting tree of harmony decor from the android users. I hope you guys have enough shards for it as well. The Tree of harmony consume less Magic Shards than the others I believe. If you guys are low on Magic Shards while having the everfree forest update, Try to get yourself some magic or Friendship Totems however they'll take longer to get ready to be used and produce the shards.

Funny you say that, because I have no laughter shards left and plenty of magic ones. That is interesting because laughter shards are supposed to be the most common ones... 

Umm does anyone know where the Sticky Sap is in the Forest? I can't find it anywhere in the forest for some reason.

Yep, first make sure that the whole forest has been cleared. Then, look towards the bottom of the screen, towards the right side.

I think that is correct, but I cannot check at the moment.

Umm does anyone know where the Sticky Sap is in the Forest? I can't find it anywhere in the forest for some reason.

It's on the far left of the forest. Look for a tree with a thick trunk that stands out. 

img-3347184-1-1958275_773521072683378_65

So, do they have age restrictions now, like "those over 12 cannot play"?

No, those under a certain age cannot use the in-game store to purchase more bits or gems. I do not know what the actual age rating is.

And, after checking, I realised that Poison Claw is indeed right. I was thinking of something else, then.

I'm assuming you were talking about the Mushrooms thats on the bottom right which has that bottom pit and it's the right of Zecora's house?

Yes, that's right. That's exactly what I was talking about.

Which is of course, not what you were asking :( 

GL live username: BREEZESUMMER

I had to reset my ipad last month. Sadly, i have to start from lvl 80 to lvl 1. Which is really weird cos This is the 2nd time I deleted my apps... The first attempt, the game was restored but this second reset was a bit disappointing.. The recent is update is okay since they added the cloud to backup previous games. How i wish they had it before.., hassle to start all over. T_T

Got mine updated at last!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9QE7LRjF54

New icon and new loading screen, both look much better...now to have a look and see what I need to do.  B)

Edit: Okay, thanks to the saving up I made long before previous updates, I'm already contributing shards to the Tree of Harmony. Very surprised that it eats up a lot of laughter shards.  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by StevieBond

Okay guys...I have a huge problem. (Yes I'm still alive! I've just been really busy)

So, I finally updated the app today (I know right? I'm probably the last one ;-;)

Well, as it was downloading on the app, I had to close it because of WiFi connection. Now I'm back home and every time I try opening the app, it doesn't open or show anything except black, then it automatically exits out of the app.

I keep trying different ways on my kindle to get it to work. I've opened the app from different places, turned my kindle on/off, and removed it from the carousel. NOTHING IS WORKING .

PLEASE HELPPPPP I really miss playing it and wanna play itttt! :'(

I finally got King Sombre after opening and going online with the game today. I am going to be adding a bunch of people here soon from the new gameloft ids I see so if you get a request from me (shinigamiduelist) then please accept. I send gifts/hearts every time I go online. Now I am just wondering to see how many shards I will have to spend on the tree in the evergreen forest for something to happen.

Okay guys...I have a huge problem. (Yes I'm still alive! I've just been really busy)

So, I finally updated the app today (I know right? I'm probably the last one ;- ;)

Well, as it was downloading on the app, I had to close it because of WiFi connection. Now I'm back home and every time I try opening the app, it doesn't open or show anything except black, then it automatically exits out of the app.

I keep trying different ways on my kindle to get it to work. I've opened the app from different places, turned my kindle on/off, and removed it from the carousel. NOTHING IS WORKING .

PLEASE HELPPPPP I really miss playing it and wanna play itttt! :'(

The exact same thing happened to me in the last update. I downloaded the update from google play and when I started the app it was downloading but then my Wifi connection disconnected me and my game got corrupted. My game crashed and wouldn't open for two months. I had to wait until the next update for everything to be fixed. The only good thing is that you will still have all your data when it gets fixed as I was so scared that all my ponies and gems would have been gone.

Edited by Winged Dragon of Ra

Few things I noticed in the update:

- In the background of Ponyville, you can see the moon and sun like in Princess Twilight. I know that should be obvious but it's a nice touch

- Finally got my King Sombra (who I'm amazed won)

- The Album includes not only Mane-iac and The Shadowbolts now, but also Silver Shill, Zipporwhill, coco Pommel and Cheese Sandwich. Wonder when they'll show up?

- The Twilight standing at the base of the Tree of Harmony is Unicorn Twilight even when she's an Alicorn everywhere else

- Is it just me, or do the totems take waaaayyyy too long to make? I put in ingredients over an hour ago and it says only fifteen minutes have passed.  

Edited by PoisonClaw