Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Finally...I'm a millionare!!!

1,029,066 bits!

And boy, did I get lucky with parasprites and gems today!!

I started with 75 gems today and ended with 84!! That's almost 10 gems in one day, plus the daily so that's 10 free gems in one day!

I'm waiting to play the balloon pop game twice in a row, or saving up for when Soarin' is on sale again. 

Gameloft Live has been acting up lately so don't expect us send hearts and chests all the time. We're just experiencing that kind of problem and then we had to wait for a long time just to send hearts and chests to each other.

Anyway, I dunno how long the Canterlot Quests are because obviously I have to spend 50 gems for a Planet Fountain and as for Ponyville, I've already unlocked Elements of Harmony so far so apparently I'm home free from them and able to clean up all these magic parasprites and changelings. I have to catch up with the ponyville Quests as well and not to mention using the decors in ponyville as I own the land.

Gameloft Live has been acting up lately so don't expect us send hearts and chests all the time. We're just experiencing that kind of problem and then we had to wait for a long time just to send hearts and chests to each other.

lol when has Gameloft Live NOT acted up? I swear it is the lousiest online network community thing I've ever seen. Oh well, not like I play the game daily anyways.

(edited)

I hate how we need to use hearts for tasks. What if we don't wanna invite people on social networks? Mind you, what if we don't have a social network? The hearts should be used for shopping. It really ticks me off that now I can't even play the game because I can't do any tasks.

Edited by ✮NYANCAT✮

I beat the ponyville quest and unlocked all the elements but no Luna showed up. Has anyone found a solution to this yet. Other then that I still waiting for princess cadence and shining armor to go on sale Been saving up gems at 412 now.

Finally had to restart due to a corrupted save. So I'll throw my name in here again. I gift daily (when it decides to load my friends list) and visit towns when I can.

ID- CrazedOne1988

Im trying to save up enough Gems for Rarity at this moment I think I may need to restart because the save file acts corrupted joy my name is Moonstonewind on Gameloft

Yay, Soarin on sale one more time, now I just have to save up 45 gem in 7 days.

And I'm finaly feeling sortage of magic shards, i've got 0 of them in past 4 days, that's really sucks :(

I hope you didn't use all of them on Magic Changelings and Parasprites because Unlocking Element of Magic should be unlocked first before going through Magic Changelings and Parasprites. I got a Few Magic Shards off from the Canterlot Shops like about 1-2 of them each and usually the Ponyville Hospital carries like about the same amount as well.

Ok. I'm scoring only first day bonus, IDK why, just everu day my daily bonus is 500 bits, worst thing that game sometimes gives me hope - I got second day bonus for 3 or 4 times and one time even third day bonus. That the hell?

57 of my hearts just vanished today, yesterday I had 57 and today - 0. That the hell?

Ok. I'm scoring only first day bonus, IDK why, just everu day my daily bonus is 500 bits, worst thing that game sometimes gives me hope - I got second day bonus for 3 or 4 times and one time even third day bonus. That the hell?

57 of my hearts just vanished today, yesterday I had 57 and today - 0. That the hell?

The bonus will reset if you didn't claim them the next day so don't try to make the same mistake as I did. Like if you claimed the bonus on the first day, you have load your app back on the next day. If you don't claim the bonus on that day, the bonus will reset back to the first day and you have to wait till the next day or so in order for the bonus to take effect. You have to load your app for 5 days straight in order to get those bonuses. So it's like this, if you claimed the bonus today, you have claim the bonus tomorrow. If you didn't claim the bonus on that day, the bonus will reset and you have to wait the next day.

Anyway, I won Dr, whooves and flashy pony with 25 of my gems. I really need start saving for the quests though, but good thing that having more ponies would be nice to assign for my shops.

Well, I'm not too fond of tycoon or city management sim games, but it's cool that game loft is starting to make games and what-not. I can see why they would go city management sim though, it's hard to do anything too extravagant gamewise with MLP. I just wish they'd come out with a monopoly MLP inspired board.

I really like your idea for a monopoly game with a My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic theme.  That would be cool but I am not sure how it would work.

The bonus will reset if you didn't claim them the next day so don't try to make the same mistake as I did. Like if you claimed the bonus on the first day, you have load your app back on the next day. If you don't claim the bonus on that day, the bonus will reset back to the first day and you have to wait till the next day or so in order for the bonus to take effect. You have to load your app for 5 days straight in order to get those bonuses. So it's like this, if you claimed the bonus today, you have claim the bonus tomorrow. If you didn't claim the bonus on that day, the bonus will reset and you have to wait the next day.

But I am claiming it every day. Every day in the morning I am claiming the first day bonus. Every day! I just dont know what went wrong with my app :(

But I am claiming it every day. Every day in the morning I am claiming the first day bonus. Every day! I just dont know what went wrong with my app :(

Well it's not supposed to happen like that. Try claiming at midnight (12AM) and see if it works out or not because missing out on a bonus on the next day will make the bonus reset.

It's like this, you claimed the 1st day's bonus and then the next day has passed and you didn't claim that day's bonus if that day has passed and didn't claim the bonus, you have to wait for the next day or so for the bonus to reset.

Try claiming your bonuses for 5 days straight and see what happens

(edited)
It's like this, you claimed the 1st day's bonus and then the next day has passed and you didn't claim that day's bonus if that day has passed and didn't claim the bonus, you have to wait for the next day or so for the bonus to reset. Try claiming your bonuses for 5 days straight and see what happens

You joking right?

I am claiming it every day.

Really every day, I'm visiting game really often so that not a problem for me, I do not missing bonuses every day with gap of 24 hour I'm claiming first day bonus.

Thanks for your concern smile.png IDK, may be I'll write to support.

Edited by HungryTroll

I get the feeling that the Update would come up sooner or later. Apparently what I saw on the Facebook picture is a silhouette and I was like "What is this New Pony We're getting?". My Question for this new pony is it buyable by bits, gems, or hearts? That's one question I'd like to know.

(edited)

Getting the gems is a slow process (Xidphel, BTW) but if my sources are correct, the 10 shops I'm using should net me the shards I need.
So far, I have 30 slaves ponies, therefore, 10 shops. Here they are:
Magic: Hospital

Loyalty: Antique, Restaurant

Honesty: Bookstore, House of Hats

Generosity: Carrot Farm, Spa

Kindness: Asparagus Stand, Mane Salon

Laughter: Lemon Stand

Glitched (Loyalty): Bowling Alley
That last part is empty yet still produces bowling pins. I'm going along with it.

In canterlot, the Mane 6 sans Rainbow Dash refuse to work there so all I got are 3 ponies for the 3 cheapest shops.

Also, Twilight's dad seems to be suffering from the Timmy's mom and Timmy's dad complex in which his name is [sERPENT'S INFERNAL RAPTURE].

Edited by Hazama

I just about reached my point of tolerance for this game's BS. I bothered to check back up on my Ponyville and Canterlot..........overrun by literally about 30 or so changelings or...whatever. All I know is that there are so many of them the game is littered with at least 8 of them no matter where I swipe to look on the land. On top of this I swear I'm getting less and less of the needed shards each time I do it.

So...I've just about burned out of excitement for the game and I sent a complaint to GameLoft. I know it will probably do NOTHING but does anyone else feel like ever since the "Parasprites only appear when you get gems to combat them" update that it only made them appear EVEN MORE? Because it can't be just me.

I just can't play it anymore. Augh.

Well...I used all 125 gems I saved up for to get soarin' and now...no changelings have appeared in my Canterlot since, but my Ponyville is swarmed with loyalty parasprites. 

Just a heads up, next game update is coming in June 6. 

I just about reached my point of tolerance for this game's BS. I bothered to check back up on my Ponyville and Canterlot..........overrun by literally about 30 or so changelings or...whatever. All I know is that there are so many of them the game is littered with at least 8 of them no matter where I swipe to look on the land. On top of this I swear I'm getting less and less of the needed shards each time I do it.

So...I've just about burned out of excitement for the game and I sent a complaint to GameLoft. I know it will probably do NOTHING but does anyone else feel like ever since the "Parasprites only appear when you get gems to combat them" update that it only made them appear EVEN MORE? Because it can't be just me.

I just can't play it anymore. Augh.

Same here. I purchased a new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet a few weeks ago and downloaded the game to make a start on rebuilding my Ponyville after it became the victim of a iOS bug (iPad) which saw the save game files being corrupted.

So after making a start on the game, I encountered the parasprites again but this time they doubled their numbers to the point (e.g even clicking on a dark spot on the map brought them out) that the game became unplayable and in the end I deleted the game once and for all.

It was fun while it lasted, but in the end the thrill died when my original game ended up corrupting itself.