mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

There are no Gameloft names for Windows 8 app users.  We don't get any access to the Gameloft social group in the app at all (or if we do, I don't see where).  Facebook only, if I remember correctly.  It's different on the other platforms.  It makes it harder to get hearts on Windows.

• Brohoof 1

There are no Gameloft names for Windows 8 app users.  We don't get any access to the Gameloft social group in the app at all (or if we do, I don't see where).  Facebook only, if I remember correctly.  It's different on the other platforms.  It makes it harder to get hearts on Windows.

Yeah, it's difficult to get hearts on Windows 8 I got like 3 friends on this thing.  I hope my dance scores are helping you with triple perfects @Pinkie-Guy.

I'm starting to think that apple strudel is impossible for us to win in terms of the gems and how people are using the gems in order to get higher scores in Equestria Girls dance mini-game. I just hope we can get the next update sooner or later since my canterlot is running low on room and despise the lack of shops going around, There's too many canterlot ponies that are not assigned to the shops.

Funny story regarding that since I was first place on the iphone version of that event. I didn't use any gems but I did use my five star ponies as well as the highest bit multiplier with the crystal one on occasion to blast into first.

Are the totems still safe to make right now? cuz i'm curious about it and i dunno if i should continue to make totems.

I've been making totems still.

I also stumbled upon a glitch that really helped me rack up bits and gems tonite, as well as activate the Generosity, Honesty, and Kindness Harmony stones, with a huge amount of shards for the upcoming Loyalty and Magic.

So awesome.

Soooo mine messed up :( A download was stopped halfway thanks to an internet problem and now it refuses to work. It's a shame because I was really enjoying it :( Anyone else having problems like this?

Soooo mine messed up :( A download was stopped halfway thanks to an internet problem and now it refuses to work. It's a shame because I was really enjoying it :( Anyone else having problems like this?

Try reinstalling it, if you have a gameloft, it may have saved your progress. But go on the gameloft site just to make sure

Also for iOS people, add me I'm RDash0170

• Brohoof 1

Sadly it also won't allow me to uninstall it, I believe that it may be a problem with my phone itself considering this... I may try again in while, for now I will just have to keep looking at the app and wishing I could get on :P 

But thank you for the response :)

• Brohoof 1

They need to add more shops in canterlot and sweet apple acres right now. There's too much unassigned ponies that are not working in the shops plus we need more money and shards. I just hope we can get the next update sooner or later such as getting crystal empire, and manehattan areas, and getting mane6 rainbow power.

New Ball Score! : 553! I think this is as high as I'll ever get it.

595 score... depend luck... hit the ball downward or straight would be faster compared hitting it upwards...

I am only 16 gems away from getting Rainbow Dash.... then I can start spending my gems to try and get Photo Finish, Trixie, and the other Balloon Pop ponies....

I just have Trixie, Magnum, and Caramel left to win from the balloon pop... but I'm saving up all of my gems for Celestia right now. I'm hoping she'll go on sale again sometime this year, so I'm going to save all my gems until she does. Then I'll get other ponies with the leftover gems. 

It's really hard not to spend them on balloon pop, though.