Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I don't see any of those shops anywhere... :(

Pretty sure if you uninstall the game it'll wipe your game save, so don't try that, unless you already know how to backup, and restore, your game save. Dunno if your i-device needs to be rooted, for that?

Might wanna try the usual recommended stuffs, instead, like:

Configure your WiFi Router to put your i-device in the DMZ (Port Forwarding, I think it's called?).

Reboot your iPhone/iPad.

Manually check the Apple Store for updates to all of your apps.

I hope you can get it sorted out! :smug:

The New shops were probably limited time when they were on sale, but may appear randomly If i'm right. Like I said they're gem based so I don't know why they do that though considering that we have a lot of bits to spend on.

• Brohoof 1

The New shops were probably limited time when they were on sale, but may appear randomly If i'm right. Like I said they're gem based so I don't know why they do that though considering that we have a lot of bits to spend on.

Oh Yeah! That's right; I kept getting a 3-days-only popup, the past couple of days.

I normally just poke through those, without paying much attention. :derp:

Does anypony know what ponies I need to get to level 5, other than the Mane Six, for mini-game bonuses? :squee:

It gets pretty hard when you have to defeat Tirek 5 times in 48 hours. I didn't have enough generosity shards, so I pretty much wasted 30 of them since Tirek just regains health if you don't defeat him fast enough.

It gets pretty hard when you have to defeat Tirek 5 times in 48 hours. I didn't have enough generosity shards, so I pretty much wasted 30 of them since Tirek just regains health if you don't defeat him fast enough.

Well you're gonna have to make some totems to get the shards you need and assign some ponies to the shops to make it easier. before this update, Most of us have the shards prepared for this questline. I may suggest making totems of the elements of harmony shard that you're low on, but of course, you need to know the recipe as well.

Does anypony know what ponies I need to get to level 5, other than the Mane Six, for mini-game bonuses? :squee:

The Stars effect for needed shops and the magic wings mini-game for the social event.

• Brohoof 1

What do you mean by mini-game bonuses ? 

Some Community Events, like the Clear the Skies one, a while back, say that you can has a Score Bonus if you has a certain pony, and that bonus is based on how many stars they have. I forgot the name of that Pony, tho. >_<

How many shards required per hit for Tirek ? it's more than one...

The total number of Shards you need to defeat Tirek are:

160 Laughter.... 100 Generosity.... 135 Honesty.... 75 Kindness.... 60 Loyalty.... and 30 Magic....

http://mlp-gameloft.wikia.com/wiki/Everfree_Forest_quests

You can get the Totem recipes at:

http://mlp-gameloft.wikia.com/wiki/Zecora%27s_Hut

• Brohoof 1

What do you mean by mini-game bonuses ? 

Found an example!

There's a "Clear The Skies" community event going on right now.

Here's a screenshot from it:

post-29629-0-75486100-1426946266.png

I seem to have run into a glitch three times in the past week in the mine cart mini-game where Twilight randomly falls through the track. I ended up losing a few gems to it. I didnt experience any problems on the last patch and thought it was awesome that Gameloft gave everyone 10 free gems for trouble I didn't personally have, but now it almost seems like early compensation for a glitch I have been experiencing since. I hope it will be corrected in the next patch.

Back from the dead! Actually no, I've still active on the Gameloft game and I already beat the Tirek quest like a week ago and all I got was some Crystal Castle in Ponyville

Warning: I never watched the 2nd half of Season 4 including the Season 4 Finale lol

Back from the dead! Actually no, I've still active on the Gameloft game and I already beat the Tirek quest like a week ago and all I got was some Crystal Castle in Ponyville

Warning: I never watched the 2nd half of Season 4 including the Season 4 Finale lol

OMG, the Spoilers! :o

But, really... The show's storyline does differ from the game's Tirek Quest in several ways, so you don't haveta worry too much. ;)

Hi!

Does anypony want to be friends?

My username is: acesilverwing34

I accepted your friend request! :)

You're not showing up on my friends list, tho. Prolly have to login to the game, or I gotta relog or something. Will let gift ya hearts and dance with ya when it starts workin. ;)

BTW, what lv are you, and are you on Windows, iOS or Android?

How can we give or receive the 10 gem present or is it a random and one time thing

You know those popups you get when you enter the game, that say stuff like "Oh hey, buy a shop"

or "Yo, man, buy a limited-time Special Pony for a bajillion gems"?

Well, the 10 Gem Present showed up that way, for me, on two occasions, not on the same day, when I opened the MLP: FiM Gameloft Game App.

I hope that makes sense! Just got my last piece of heart in LoZ: A Link Between Worlds, so I'm really jazzed up/hyper right now. :pinkie:

EDIT: Oh, hey forgot to mention, I play MLP: FiM on Android Lolipop (Nexus 7 2013).

Edited by Onion Sing

• 2 weeks later...

Recently got back into this. Looking for fwiends. Plz add me yo. SpitfireLurv is mai username.

Also, I defeated Nightmare Moon and got Luna and Celestia, but I've defeated Chrysalis, unlocked the Tree of Harmony and defeated Tirek. I'm told King Sombra was released in a recent update, but I can't find him anywhere. Was he only given to people who were using the game at the time of the update?