mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

It seems like the game update released yesterday made a big difference in how well the social network is functioning (for me anyway) - I'm seeing a lot more of my GL friends show up in the game now. Maybe add more new friends? I've noticed a lot of the people I added when I first started playing still aren't showing up, but new people are. 

On the subject of quests, though - I'm in the questline to get Rarity, and I'm stuck on the quest where Pinkie wants me to buy a Guard Statue, Candy Vase, and Ice Sculpture. That's nearly 100 gems and I'd rather save mine to get ponies instead. It's the only quest I have right now - am I stuck at a pay wall, or does anyone know if I can do anything else to trigger other quests? I suppose I could just sacrifice the 15 gems needed to skip buying each of those things if I have to. 

On the subject of quests, though - I'm in the questline to get Rarity, and I'm stuck on the quest where Pinkie wants me to buy a Guard Statue, Candy Vase, and Ice Sculpture. That's nearly 100 gems and I'd rather save mine to get ponies instead. It's the only quest I have right now - am I stuck at a pay wall, or does anypony know if I can do anything else to trigger other quests? I suppose I could just sacrifice the 15 gems needed to skip buying each of those things if I have to. 

For the candy vase you can spend bits to buy it, however for the Guard Statue and Ice Sculpture you're either gonna have to spend a little amount of gems to skip them or just pony up for the whole thing. This is one of many quests that require you to spend gems in order to complete them, not to mention these are quests that keep you from getting new quests until you finish them. Unfortunately spending real bits is about the only way to beat the game otherwise you'll just be stuck on one quest until you can save enough gems from Derpy or from the daily bonus.

Of course if you don't mind hacking there is an alternative that makes everything free, then again that would break the game entirely and where's the fun in that. The aforementioned hack is a program called ponyliberator and can be found through a simple google search.

Edited by Sand Piper

Thank you every pony!!!

post-7977-0-78095100-1354927178_thumb.jpg

With the Hurendus amount of harts I had, adding with the chest glitch...

I have every hart pony!!!

And thanks to the time glitch I activated the magic stone!!! Now it's the swarm of the century

post-7977-0-76402000-1354927300_thumb.jpg

Anyways.. Updated the list... And brony on everypony!

It looks like many people are stuck on Scootaloo's mission and they need more chest. Luckily, I hva e about 56 hearts and I got Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.

Please, send some to me, I can use money to buy all the other ponies...except Scootaloo...please...I have about 30-40 and she only costs 50 please...

Has anyone had trouble with quests not starting up? I don't wanna post any spoilers but I completed a level 51 quest and the level 54 quest did not start. I am 59. Anyone have a solution?

I'm playing it, using the time glitch. I'm a level 52. 

I even have Daring Do...and Photo Finish...and Trixie...didn't pay a cent or use any gems [Have 35 at the moment, gonna spend them]...glitch or what? Ha ha ha. I just kept playing balloon pop, they were about 40,000-100,000 in coins after you unlock them BTW. 

Gameloft Id: Moonfall_

I'm doing that ****ing scootaloo quest, i'd appreciate it if you could add me.

Edited by Shift

Well I'm on the other thread too heres my gameloft id - fridgeater

I'm just generally having an issue doing some of the quests like not being able to find chests etc.

do any of you have problems with your friend list? even though i have many gameloft friends that play my little pony i can't see any in the game friend list. i can't send them gems and i can't get any in return

do any of you have problems with your friend list? even though i have many gameloft friends that play my little pony i can't see any in the game friend list. i can't send them gems and i can't get any in return

Yeah I have that issue too. I've, what 7 friends that show up, yet I've got something close to 50 showing on gameloft as friends.

Also has anyone else's gems been disappearing? I had 9 this morning I log back into he game and suddenly I have 7.

Edited by Fridge

Hey guys!  I'm a level 37 on this game and if you could please add me, that would be great!!!  also a tip!  Make sure you don't use too much shards on the shrines.  You will need them later on.  Learned it the hard way.

My username is: mpshaymin

Sweet crispy Christ, these parasprites are multiplying WAY too fast.  And before anyone says anything, I really don't have enough bits or time on my hands to stick trees and shit in every unused space.  Even when I tried doing this in a few isolated places, parasprites would just appear around them.

You know what would make this game's pay model way better?  Stop being stingy with the gems and instead sell parasprite repellent.  99 cents for one can or 3.99 for a five pack.  You spray it on one square of land and it permanently deters parasprites from spawning there. 

They won't do it, of course, but they should.

scarfy_HOOVES this game rocks and i'm super excited that someone made a thread for exchanging id's. brilliant idea. lol i just got it today and i have been playing for hours....i wonder how little kids are supposed to do some of the crap we got to do in this game 

• Brohoof 1