private Founding of Equestria (RP thread)

Cherry Blossom

''Well, that makes sense. I'm just going to look at a wall now and rethink EVERYTHING.'' Splinter said. He stared into a wall for a few minutes. He then looked at Cherry Blossom again. ''Okay. That's better. So, what do you want to do right now? Count how many ponies there are outside? All I can say is a lot.'' Splinter said.

(edited)
"W-Well why don't we go and visit the trading markets down at the m-mountains? It's better than doing nothing here. B-Besides, we could see how serious t-this issue is, for all of us, as a whole," Cherry Blossom said as she slowly hovered towards the door. She turned around and made gestures for Splinter to follow. Edited by Cherry Blossom

''I'm way ahead of ya, Blossom!'' Splinter said while following Cherry Blossom to the trading markets. He could hear yelling in the distance. ''That can't be good.'' Splinter said while frowning and squinting. ''I don't know if the voices in my head are back again, or if i'm losing sanity points. Or both.'' Splinter said

(edited)
"Hey is something wrong?" she asked as she slowly descended from Pegasopolis to the trading markets in the mountains. "I haven't l-learned much about you so what do you do for a living? W-Where do you live? What's your f-favorite activity to do?" Cherry Blossom smiled at Splinter and started asking a lot of questions about him. Edited by Cherry Blossom

"Ay. Yes, of course. As commander of the pegasi, and you our special guest, I shall lead the tour. Any advisers...? No, forget them for now. A personal tour. I need to know a bit more about you, Martin."

She looked over at Cherry.

"Mark in a piece of paper that Martin here is now my head adviser and put it on my desk. Thank you."

She started to step out of the room.

"So then, the meeting is ended? What of our food?" Cumulus asked the commander as he followed him to the door. "Surely you know that even if a bargain is met, however unlikely as it may be, the Earth Ponies will demand hefty compensation. T'is not a mere possibility, t'is a fact! What say you?"

''Well, I think you'll like the answers to all those questions. I guess I'll do it.'' Splinter said. ''I make rain for a living, I live on a big cloud, and I like flying around these parts of pegaopolis.'' Splinter said while grinning. ''I think were near the trading markets.'' Splinter said while seeing the trading markets in the distance.

Flame stood up from his chair and stretched .

"Forgive me for interrupting but... Why exactly are you doing this ? Why betray your kingdom ?" He asked looking at Martin.

"You seem happy to betray your own kind... And I just don't understand why, you could have anything you want as their leader, but instead you want to be the head advisor of the pegasai." Flame said.

Edited by Flame Dancer
  • Brohoof 1

Cherry Blossom smiled at Splinter, but she noticed that there weren't as many ponies as usual. She could also see that they weren't carrying as much provisions like they normally would. It was obvious that the situation was growing dire and there wasn't much they could do about it. "Oh my..."

''Are you okay?'' Splinter said while looking at Cherry with a worried look. ''I'm not liking this place. I've been here before, but it's different. I guess the food supplies have caused the number of ponies trading to go down fiercely. I hope that Martin pony will come to his senses and give us food.'' Splinter said.

(OOC: my bad for not being on all day. We had an away game and i had no wifi on the bus. But dont count me out for nothing)

Trench waited for Surge to cross him in front of the library, then stood and saluted. "I see your ambition has taken you far, sir. You are no doubt a great leader... But how exactly do you intend to free Martin while he is in the clouds? I'm not very good at jumping."

Shelby walked into the town hall.

"And how do you expect to get him back when he is high in the sky and we don't have magic or wings?"

She had walked in just in time, and was trying to make a point. She knew she was at least a fairly good-looking mare, and hard-working as well. She just wanted everypony around her to know it.

As Surge walked with Trench.....Well thank you my friend for having faith in me. But right now i can tell im just a figure till Martin gets back. I can feel that our people are loosing faith and are ready to take action.....Trench here is what i want you to do. I need you to make sure our towns defenses are ready for anything. Also we need to do one final count on this last harvest. With the ambassadors on the move you have nothing to worry about as far as your jumping goes my friend. They will be able to make it up the mountains up the same trail we have always had. i just hope we dont have to move to drastic measures.....But if we do they we will be shown no mercy. Surge heard one last out burst as he and Trench walked away. He turned around to see it came from Shelby one of the towns best workers and finest mares. He walks back over to her......If you really must know this would not b the first time we have had to make a deal with the pagasus. Our forefathers built a way up the mountain many years ago. This way we would not have to climb the steep sides of the mountain, all we will have to do if fallow the trail. As he walks away. Shelby come with me. We need to talk about this years harvest. And i know you are over one of the largest farms here.

The Earth Pony ambassadors were prepped for their mission. The journey ahead was a two day walk to the mountain. Then it another days climb to the Earth/Clouds gate. They had food for themselves and an offering to trade with the Pegasus for Martins return.

Flame stood up from his chair and stretched .

"Forgive me for interrupting but... Why exactly are you doing this ? Why betray your kingdom ?" He asked looking at Martin.

"You seem happy to betray your own kind... And I just don't understand why, you could have anything you want as their leader, but instead you want to be the head advisor of the pegasai." Flame said.

Windscar was listening to her leaders negotiate with the Earth pony leader. She then stepped in, cutting in on what Flame said. How do you not see what hes trying to do Commander Flame? Forgive my rudeness but dont you see what hes trying to do? Hes selling out his breed to gain power with us. Thus in a way slowly making his people fallow his lead. Because if this Surge is as much of an idiot you make him out to be the other ponies will overlook him as a leader and find a way to get like Martin. If you ask me.....I say we let him join. That way we will gain more workers for our farms with Martin here. And if Martin is ok with this his people will fallow. Like sheep to their shepherd. She walks back to her post waiting for them to dismiss Martin. Im just saying its a good idea.

Edited by Diehard
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
"Yeah you're right. L-Let's go back there's n-nothing for us to do here anyway," she said to Splinter as she turned back to the cloud city and started slowly flying towards it. "We can go see w-what we can do to help Commander Hurricane if you want," Cherry Blossom added as she turned back to him. Edited by Cherry Blossom

"I'm not saying its a bad idea, I am just saying that the rest of the earth ponies have been our enemies for years and years, they wont just give up and join under Pegasus rule so easily, I am just pointing a couple things out." Flame sat back down in his chair.

<Ugh I hate negotiations.> he thought.

Surge heard one last out burst as he and Trench walked away. He turned around to see it came from Shelby one of the towns best workers and finest mares. He walks back over to her......If you really must know this would not b the first time we have had to make a deal with the pagasus. Our forefathers built a way up the mountain many years ago. This way we would not have to climb the steep sides of the mountain, all we will have to do if fallow the trail. As he walks away. Shelby come with me. We need to talk about this years harvest. And i know you are over one of the largest farms here.

"Yes, it is true," she replied. "I do. And this year, it seems we will have an abundant harvest. It should make up for the failures that happened both last year and earlier this year. I mean, what I am saying is that my farm will have much crop by the end of the harvest."

She kept walking along, her braid just about bouncing along with her stride.

• Brohoof 1

Alli took her chalk and drew a large circle inside the gazebo. Along the circle she placed candles in silver holders evenly. There were 5. Connecting each candle to each other by a chalk line, she made a pentagram. In the natural gap in the center, she placed the silver bowl. She began to meditate off too the side. Unless the lunar schedual changes, the moon should show herself soon.

''Okay, then.'' Splinter said while smiling and following behind Cherry Blossom. ''Sometimes I wonder if there is still a reason to smile. A reason to laugh, even a reason to just think good thoughts. I just can't see any reason anymore. But if i'm still happy, there must be a reason!'' Splinter said while making derped eyes for a quick second.

"I d-don't think you'd really need a reason to be happy when y-you're surrounded by friends and family. Even when t-things become bad, you can still be with the ponies around you." Cherry Blossom smiled and just continued flying back towards the Congressional Hall. "What is it like to make rain?" she asked.

As she began to meditate, she realized she forgot something. "The incense!" she exclaimed, jumping up, "We can't have the ceremony without the Moon Glory incense!" She dashed out of the gazebo, into her house, which also functioned as the de-fact-o church of her religion. She magically went through her drawers, scolding herself, until the incense sticks presented themselves. Magically grabbing them, she rushed back, cerimonialy placing them in silver bowls around the room. With a quick flash of her horn, the candles and incense lit; the sun was beginning to go down.

''It's okay. I mean, it's tiring. But every once and a while I get a break. It's a decent job for me. But I don't know why they would choose me out of all the other pegasai who could have done a better job than me.'' Splinter said while frowning for a second and returning to his normal smile.

"Oh I'm sure they c-chose you for a special reason. You probably h-have some special trait that the other ponies don't," she said to him as she got to the cloud streets of Pegalopolis near the Congressional Hall. Cherry Blossom flew into the government building while glancing back at Splinter.

''I guess your right, then. So since you are a mailmare, you must have a special talent that most of us don't?'' Splinter said while cocking an eyebrow and flying into the Congressional Hall. ''Well, I guess we're back.'' Splinter said while shrugging. ''Well, that was a good trip.'' Splinter said.

(edited)
"Well I just work as a m-mailmare to make a living. Though my special talent if playing the r-recorder." she said to him as she flew inside of the room Greylight was in. Cherry Blossom noticed Greylight was still talking to the Martin pony, but she tapped her shoulder to get her attention. "I'm here to do that assignment I was requested for." Edited by Cherry Blossom

"I can have soldiers at the ready in an hour. Just tell me when and I'll rally the troops." Sapphire said to Vinyl Blade. Sapphire made a mental note to get her spear's enchantment working before any combat starts.

"I think our best course of action right now would be to bide our time and wait for this war. Though if you could take several of your ponies into Earth Pony territory and scout out the area in case we do need to go to war, that would be great." Vinyl Blade sat down and allowed some of the other officials answer questions

"Well I just work as a m-mailmare to make a living. Though my special talent if playing the r-recorder." she said to him as she flew inside of the room Greylight was in. Cherry Blossom noticed Greylight was still talking to the Martin pony, but she tapped her shoulder to get her attention. "I'm here to do that assignment I was requested for."

Before she left, a pony tapped her shoulder. She spun around and heard Cherry Blossom say something about her assignment.

"Are you really that excited? Well, then, here: an extra key to my office. In there is your folder and the others' folders. Give them out and leave after sundown."

"We can't exactly prepare for weather warfare." Trench said as he followed along side Surge. "But we've been stocking the nearby caves. We can all wait out there if the worst comes. Once inside, wings will mean next to nothing. Though I doubt the Pegasi will be that foolish."

• Brohoof 2

Sapphire nodded. "It will be done, I'll assemble some troops to scout the earth pony's borders." She replied to Vinyl Blade's orders.

"I will prepare as soon as you permit me." Sapphire said awaiting for Vinyl Blade to grant her permission to leave the meeting.

• Brohoof 1