Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning SilverFang: Legend Ponies

KTP Pretorius

This is got from a post I made. What if the Elements of Harmony instead of turning NMM back into Luna, they made her into a powerful monster instead? No pony magic can take her down, and Equestria is in deep trouble. Until Celestia gets a plan.

She calls her most trusted followers, the Mane6 to her meeting hall in Canterlot. She tells them that the only way to take down her evil corrupted sister was to gather strong and powerful pony soldiers from all over Equestria, and bring them back in three months, the night of the full moon, prepared for battle.

It's a splice of GNG, GDW, and MLP. This is just a rough explination of the plot, but i am sure you get the point. Here's how NMM will look most of the time during this.

She's much taller now, and he teeth are long and sharp, more menacing than before. Her mane is like a lion's, but a deep black. Her coat (pelt, fur?) is now choppy and jagged, sometimes fluttering a bit if there's winds. Her eyes are nearly the same, except the slits are smaller, as in skinnier. Voice is deeper and maybe there's a roar or two when really mad.

Near all OC's will be seen in the future, be sure to get detail in as well. The Title will not be kept, just this for now.

Get it? So who's with me in this Crossover RP? You are welcomed in if brohoofed.

Edited by KibaThePony