request shop Requests?

Techno-chan

I'll take a few drawing requests, it can be ponies, anthros or humans, Just ask :) Keep in mind, I'm NOT a professional, I've only drawn for the past year-ish, so don't expect too much ^-^

Do you have any examples of any art you have made?

It's would feel sad to put work on you if I don't like your art.

Welcome to the forums, btw :3

(edited)

Do you have any examples of any art you have made?

It's would feel sad to put work on you if I don't like your art.

Welcome to the forums, btw :3

Heres my most recent drawing:

post-8596-0-17934500-1350268827.gif

You like? :)

and thank you! :D So if you lke it, please feel free to give me a request^^

Thanksssssssssss

((UGGH the link didn't post ._.))

Edited by Muffin Melody

I finally got around to making an O.C. for myself, so why not dedicate this (not-so) monumental occasion with a request?

Posted Image

If you want to draw him in that pose or a different one, doesn't matter to me. And because I TOTALLY forgot to include a cutie mark when I made that; here it is: Posted Image

If you could do that, that'd be great. :wub:

How about my OC? I'm trying to get her out more, so the more people that draw her the BETTER. There's a refrence on my profile cuz I'm too lazy to directly give it to you here.

Of course :D I'll draw it ASAP :)your oc is really cool by the way :)do you want it to be coloured or not? (I'm completly okay with colouring, I'm just not the best at it haha)

Of course :D I'll draw it ASAP :)your oc is really cool by the way :)do you want it to be coloured or not? (I'm completly okay with colouring, I'm just not the best at it haha)

Ha, cool OC. I made that in about ten minutes on a whim. :P

Colored would be very much appreciated! Do you know when abouts you will be completed? (No rush, just curious.)

I finally got around to making an O.C. for myself, so why not dedicate this (not-so) monumental occasion with a request?

If you want to draw him in that pose or a different one, doesn't matter to me. And because I TOTALLY forgot to include a cutie mark when I made that; here it is: Posted Image

If you could do that, that'd be great. :wub:

Eeyup, I can draw him, for sure :) coloured, not coloured, or does it not matter? He shouldn't take too long to draw, so I will probably have it posted soon ^-^

Ahh I'm getting overwhelmed with comments, sorry if I confuse anypony xD sorry, I get confused easily and I'm new sooo yeah xD

Hey there! I'd like to request if you could draw my OC if you have the spare time to of course ^.^ Here's a reference:

Posted Image

His names Fire Force brw ;)

Thanks Muffin Melody ^3^

Yep yep, I can draw him for sure~ want it coloured? I can probably get yours (and the rest of them) done by later tonight, because I'm lazy and I have school xD but he's pretty cool by the way, he looks like an original Wonderbolts :D

It's entirely up to you, though I ordinarily prefer black-and white because it brings out more essance within the drawing. :D

It's entirely up to you, though I ordinarily prefer black-and white because it brings out more essance within the drawing. :D

Well said :) Black and white it is :D

I finished the sketch, now I only have to outline and shade it :) I'll have it posted soon (I hope xD)

Would you like to give Solar a try? He has a bit of detail but I always love it when people draw him! Makes me feel special. Also im looking for Solar art to put on my profile :D

Anyway here he is If you could draw him just sleeping that would be fine.

post-5326-0-41459700-1350444452_thumb.jpg

Would you like to give Solar a try? He has a bit of detail but I always love it when people draw him! Makes me feel special. Also im looking for Solar art to put on my profile :D

Anyway here he is If you could draw him just sleeping that would be fine.

post-5326-0-41459700-1350444452_thumb.jpg

Oh of course, he's cool looking :D very unique, and I love swirlies XD sleeping? Great, I can do that :) It should be done by tomorrow nightish.. I hope thats not too long! I didn't expect many people to want my art XD

is done :) I hope the picture actually posts this time :o

post-8596-0-68592000-1350452226_thumb.jpg

I did it black and white, so I hope its good! I kept screwing up the Cutie Mark :'(

Oh of course, he's cool looking :D very unique, and I love swirlies XD sleeping? Great, I can do that :) It should be done by tomorrow nightish.. I hope thats not too long! I didn't expect many people to want my art XD

is done :) I hope the picture actually posts this time :o

post-8596-0-68592000-1350452226_thumb.jpg

I did it black and white, so I hope its good! I kept screwing up the Cutie Mark :'(

Wow that pic lookjs great! I dont know why you would think people wouldnt want it, this site is full of people looking for art lol.

Also thatnks for doing Solar!

If you have time, would you be able to draw my oc? Since you seem to be drawing in pencil, I'm not sure if knowing the colors really matter (besides shading purposes), but her mane is a greenish turqoise-ish with purple eyes and a white coat. The lines on her mane are only there to represent the direction and flow of the hair, so don't let them confuse you! And thank you for considering my request, it's much appreciated. :)

post-3903-0-92101900-1350510115_thumb.png

could you try drawing my oc?

oh and if anyone has any name ideas for my oc just reply (no idea what to name him XD)

here's some references: http://s1290.photobu...531/megalink55/

(note: i didn't draw these pictures)

thanks again for considering :)

Eeeyup :) cutecutecute :) It might take a while, 'cause I've been busy but I'll do it, for sure :) I'll try and think of a name too :D whats their talent? (Cause their names usally have to do with their talent)

Can you draw my OC Curlyika if it isn't too much.

Curlyika: http://fc02.devianta...pig-d5c8olz.png

I will be very grateful if you do draw her, no one really draws her or even knows Curlyika so I will be pretty happy if you do.

Yes I can :D I'm pretty busy so it'll take a while Dx but I'll get it done as soon as I can :D Shes pretty cool by the way :) I like the eyes :)

When you have the time, do you mind drawing this pony? It belongs to a friend, and they'd love to see what other people can do with their character.

Well...I...I hate requesting because it makes me feel obtrusive.

If you have the time, and I understand if you reject it, can you can my OC Dimitri Hammer?

Here's his reference....

post-8319-0-73777200-1350923779_thumb.jpg

Maybe have him snuggling with Fluttershy :P

Or just posing all strong and brave.

Side note: Has same scar on both eyes and is a Unicorn. You never see his horn though....

• 3 weeks later...

sorry guys, but requests are being put on hold.. Because I'm sad D: Soooo sorry!! Ugh, never trust me Dx I do things like this alot. Sorry again!

I will do ALL requests :) I just need my time, okay? I need to catch up on other things, like school and Skyrim and stuff xD So I'll try to get all these done ^w^