Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Circuits Design me a shirt contest... submit you ideas!

Twilight Circuits

Just to make sure everyone knows, what i'm talking about here is button-up, short sleeve shirt. I'll even let you pick the color you guys think it should be.

What i would like is: What design would you put on it if it were to represent bronies world wide?

The image can be full size for the back of the shirt and small for the front over the heart area of the shirt. There's alot of artistic ponies out there so this is your chance to have your design in front of the world!

Rules: No "quesionable" material at all. You KNOW what i'm talking about!

I'm giving this until next 6pm Wednesday, October 24th. 2012. After that, i'll pick my favorite six designs and put a poll up for every pony to vote on. If you have no preference for the shirt color and simply wish to submit a design that is fine. I'm just giving you the opportunity for input on that area.

You may revise your design as many times as you wish until deadline. Simply take your old design down and replace it with your new one.

If you want a hint at something i'd prefer then think globaly. However, you can still submit what ever it is that you wish. :)

You may submit one design only so pick carefully. Winner will have a copy of the shirt made in their prefered size and shipped to them at no charge. Good luck to every pony that enters!

And don't forget the brony test questions: http://mlpforums.com...ny/#entry859133

I'm somewhat disappointed. :( Not takers at all? This is the power of choice you know.... Sometimes we have no clue how much power and influence we have over ourselves and each other. Lack of harmony indeed I say. Come on every pony. You CAN do this.

edit: 13/11/2012... One brohoof in all this time. So be it. Contest Closed. Too bad, I had other prizes too I was thinking of. Maybe next time....

Edited by TwilightCircuits
  • Brohoof 1