Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fanfic: Shade Bluewind, a lost pony

Lost Profile

This is one of my first fanfic's... It's the story of my OC... The full story on how shade finds out how she is the princes of storms.

This is still a rough copy... Still gramer and spelling... But before I put energy into it. I want opinions on it... So here ya go

Shade Bluewind

Prolog

A lost Pegasus

She doesn't know where she comes from, who her parents were, or what her name is. All she knows is that she was found in the sewers of manehatten as a young filly, but that still doesn't tell her much. Her coat was dark gray, and her hair was black and green, she went by the name Shade Bluewind.

She was a young filly in the thieves guild, along with other fillies and colts. The young ponys were trained to crawl into small windows and air vents to steal as much as they could without attracting attention. Shade was relatively good at this, she was never caught, and she could basically disappear into the shadows. The older thieves treated them all like family, except shade was a bit antisocial and she liked to do things her own way. As they got older, shade watched as her "brothers and sisters" got cutie marks with something to do this thievery, such as: stealth, speed, distraction, and light hooves. Shade was now 12 years old and was still a blank flank, but she was determined to get her cutie mark. Soon enough, she started getting caught and being put in jail. After some time she left the guild and adventured equestria to find out who she really is!

A year has passed and now shade is 13 years old, she was still a blank flank. She arrived at cloudsdale, she knew she would find something there. She didn't like being antisocial and wanted to make some friends, but she was too shy. She sees a yellow Pegasus who seemed shy as well. Shade popped her head out of the clouds and said "hi". The yellow Pegasus was startled to see a pony talk to her. Shade then said "um... Hi I'm.... I'm... Shade. what's yours?" The yellow Pegasus replied "oh... Hello... I'm... I'm flutershy" flutershy and shade became friends. A few days later, shade saw flutershy being picked on by some other ponys. As much as she wanted to help her out, she couldn't she didn't want to get involved. All of a sudden a blue rainbow Pegasus swoops in front of flutershy backing her up. Shade watched closely seeing as they got ready to race. Seeing this rainbow Pegasus race really got shade pumped, she sees how fast they were going, she was really liking what she was watching. Then the Sonic rainboom happened! Shade saw that rainboom and was inspired to start speed racing! She wanted to get into it right away! And that's what she did, she got on the racetrack and started going around it fast. Shade had never had a taste of speed, but she liked it! She flew up high and started diving, she was going fast, but then lost control. She was going at hi speed but had no control over it. She slammed into a thundercloud witch created a POWERFUL lightning strike... It stunned everypony that was there, nopony had seen such a powerful lightning strike. With all the attention shade was getting, she thought that maybe she was meant to create powerful lightning strikes like that all around equestria, and that's when her cutie mark appeared!

Years went by and shade was creating powerful storms around equestria! But she wasn't needed that much because she could only do powerful storms at cloudsdale around fall and winter. So shade moved to ponyville to rest and make some new friends, and that when she remembered flutershy. She hasn't seen flutershy since she had gotten her cutie mark. But shade didn't really want to think about it. She unpacks her stuff and moves into her new house in ponyville. And thus begins her new life!

If you could point out some spelling of gramer... It would be aperciated

Here is chapter 1... Remember... I'm not taking the time to spellcheck and grammar check...

Chapter 1

New friends

Shade went out and looked for something to do, once she was walking about she notices a pink pony looking at her strangely, then a huge gasp and runs away. Shade didn't know what to think about that so she just ignored it. Shade walked around getting to know ponyville and stopped by the spa. She has never had a spa treatment before, she couldn't believe that she is somepony that lived in a sewer and now she's going to the spa. She walks in, a white unicorn was getting ready to haver her treatment. "Why hello there darling, are you new in town?" Sayed the white unicorn. "Yes... And Iv never been to a spa before..." Shade replied. "What!!! You've never been to a spa before? You certainly have been missing out. Come on darling you my join me for your first time!" The white unicorn invited shade to join her for a a spa treatment. They went into the steam room and started to talk. The white unicorn started off " allow me to introduce myself, I am Rarity, I make all the fabulous dresses around ponyville! May I ask your name?" Shade replies " I'm shade, shade bluewind... I'm the Pegasus who makes the powerful storms around equestria... Mainly the thunder and lightning." "We'll then, that explains your frizzy mane, and your the reason why the rain runes my hair?" Ask rarity with a stern tone. " no... I... I... Some times I don't have control over the weather and it gets out of hoof sometimes... I'm sorry if I cause you trouble" shade answered starting to feel sad because of her power being destructive to other ponys. " oh no no no no no , I didn't mean it like that darling, The rain is what started umbrella fashion." Said rarity . They talked some more and finished up at the spa. Shade thanked Rarity for her first spa treatment and left to see what more she could do around ponyville. She was walking when she saw the clouds around ponyville being cleared up by some blue Pegasus. Shade looked closer and saw that the blue Pegasus was the one who did the sonic rainboom years back... So shade decided to pull something off. Shade quickly got a bunch of gray thunderclouds and filled the sky with them, the blue rainbowed Pegasus quickly went up to shade and said "hay!!! What the big idea? I just about finished clearing the sky's and you filled them up!" Shade replies " well I needed to get your attention somehow... And I guess it worked!" "Ok, your got my attention so what do you want?" Asked the rainbow Pegasus in an annoyed tone. "We'll your rainbow dash right? I wanted to have a race with you sometime" shade said. " a race? I don't think somepony like you can keep up with me, I can clear the Sky's of ponyville in 10 seconds flat" rainbow said cockily. " true, but can you do this?" Shade jumped up one cloud and all the clouds disappeared insanely. Rainbow was somewhat shocked to see all the clouds go at once " ok your on! But not right now, I have to help a friend out with something. See ya around!"

And with that, rainbow dash dashed away, shade felt kind of happy to have made some friends... It felt good.

Shade started to walk back to her home, she opens the door and... SURPRISE!!!!! Lots of ponys were in shades house with a lot of party decorations. The pink pony that looked at shade strangely earlier that day appeared out of nowhere and started talking really fast. "Hi there! I saw you earlier today and I knew that you were new! So since I become every ponys friend, I threw you a PARTY!!!" Said the pink pony really fast. "My name is pinky pie! What's yours?" Asked pinky pie. "I... I'm shade bluewind" said shade in a shocked state. "Shade... Well shade your my new friend! And I just made you a tone of friends with this party! So are YOU my friend?" Pinky said getting right in shades face. "Um... I guess" shade replayed giving an awkward smile. "Well then let's PARTY!!!" Pinky yelled as she turned up the music. Pinky was bouncing all over the place and dancing with all the ponys, shade was getting shy from having so many ponys in her house. She backed into the dark corner of her house, but then she bumped into another pony who was already there. "Oh, sorry... Didn't see you there" said shade, "oh no, I'm sorry... I should have moved" said the pony in the corner. Shade recognized that voice, "flutershy? Is that you?" Asked shade. " h how do you know me?" Asked flutershy. "We were friends back in cloudsdale... Remember?" Shade was hoping she would remember. Flutershy did remember and they had a good time at the party. Shade was happy to have moved to ponyville, she never felt the power of friendship before, and she then realized that friendship is magic! She went to bed and wondered what she would do tomorrow.

Edited by villan97