Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Magic Suit Gundam SEED

Cherry Blossom

"Thank you." Said Diamond trotting threw the door and looking around the room. there were two single beds across from each other, One had a couple of Cherry Blossom's things on it and the other was an empty bed with a blanket and some sheets folded at the end, To the left of the front door was a small bathroom. Diamond trotted over to her bed and placed her stuff on top. "This is much better than what I imagined... I thought it would be a tiny room with a bunk bed and a shared bathroom down the hall." She said, Opening her suitcase and pulling out some of her things. Edited by Flame Dancer

"T-That's what I thought too, but I guess it's not like regular hoofsoldiers' camps,".Cherry Blossom said as she went inside and placed the data into a slot of a computer. The manual data was downloading and she started to read over it, but she trusted Phazer's tips.

The helicopter arrived and the two Murasame Mobile Armors transformed into MSs to ensure the safety of the team. The helicopter landed and the soldiers surrounded the MS. "Come out and show us your construction permit!"

They got too close. Now's my chance!

"How about no." Red's MS whipped out its knife and leveled the immediate area with a sweeping kick, taking out the MSs, HELOs, and most of the hoof soldiers, and then tore down the mountain. HAHAHAHA OH THEY ALL FELL OVER AHAHAHAHAhahahahaha... hmm.

"C-Command! iT'S AN AMBU-" One of the Murasame was hit by the kick and it fell off of the mountain, causing severe damage to the torso and limbs of the machine. The surviving hoofsoldiers grabbed the wounded that could be saved and ran for cover while the other MS pulled out its beam sword and tried to slash at Red's machine.

"What's going on out there?! I knew something was wrong! Send a team of mobile suits to take the ZAFT MS out! We'll have to deal with the politics later on this issue." the commander yelled as operators rushed to their positions, as the threat was only a mile away.

An alarm sounded with the speaker turned on, "All mobile suit pilots, get to your hangars immediately! This is not a drill!"

Cherry Blossom finished up reading the basic chapter of the manual, and heard the alarm as her ears perked up.

Captain Burner was sitting down in his chair when he suddenly got a notice that their *secret* military base was under attack. He touched the coms button, "Looks like it's your lucky day boys, you're going back down planet side to deal with a lone rouge ZAFT pilot. If you prove yourself, you might get linner." He clicks the engineering communications, "Get the Mobil Suits prepped for launch,they are clear when ready." His counterpart in the command room came back with his coffee, and he smiled.

Diamond glanced out the door when the alarm sounded. "Um... Cherry Blossom, do you think I Should be joining the rest of you guys ? or should I wait and talk to the commander ?" She stood up and trotted to the door. "I will go with you guys." She said grabbing her Pilots suit and helmet then galloping to the hanger.

Ignore this too.

Edited by Flame Dancer

Cherry Blossom nodded and followed Diamond to the locker rooms. She pulled out her pink and white pilot suit and helmet once more, and put them on as fast as she could. She then trotted right by Diamond to the MS hangar, but she was feeling a bit more nervous. "Y-You have been assigned a Mobile Suit already?" she asked.

Burner grinned as his Suit team got ready for launch, "Oh, and Compass, Blaster, you'd better cover Phaser's flank, instead of just staring at it."

Phazer grinned, "See you boys," she said, jumping out of the hanger towards Equestria. The two other ponies stared at each other, then said in unison, "Yes sir," and jumped towards Equestria. Burner sent his report to the facility command; his troops would help them.

• Brohoof 1

"I have been training for quite a while, but not as a soldier. I signed up and then almost a week after that I started reading all sorts of manuals and then a couple weeks after reading about the MS's, I asked if I could start training at a base near where I lived, so I could get to know a little bit more about how to drive these things, I was assigned my suit at that base, and then I came here and now I am an official soldier... sorda." She said, as they entered the Hangers. "I will talk to you in a sec." She said climbing into the cockpit of her suit.

And this.

Edited by Flame Dancer

Cherry Blossom climbed into her M1 Astray and the gates of the hangar opened up. The eyes of the MS shined green once again as it was fuly refueld and readied again. She pulled the joystick and walked out of the hangar, but she flipped a few switches and stopped. It seemed that her MS was set to fit the reflexes of a Natural instead of a Coordinator. She was a Coordinator herself and she used the manual to change the settings of the controls.

Command recieved the information from Captain Burner and informed all teams, including the pilots.

"BASE! COME IN, BASE! ZIS IS OVERVATCH! ZE HORNET'S NEST HAS BEEN KICKED BIG-TIME! I NEED EVAC! SCHNELL!" Red was a bit anxious. He hadn't figured on there being a base literally a mile up the hill from his post, and he was deciding on what to do if the enemy MSs caught up.

Cherry Blossom finished customizing the controls and started up the thrusters on her MS. After flipping a few switched and pulling on the joystick, her M1 Astray was off into the air. She was extremely terrified at this point and she was having a hard time to control it.

His MS squad dropped on the mountain, pulling out their swords and inspecting the area. Phazer made the signal to move out, and to spread out. She wanted her team to surround the enemy mobile suit's last known location, and then close in, flanking him. then they would disable his suit for Reaserch and Development, and capture the pilot for questioning.

(edited)

"D-Diamond, I think we should meet up with the other team of MS. I think we would stand a better chance that way. It seems he's handled two M-Murasame mobile suits." Cherry Blossom frowned a little then continued flying in her MS. She was a little shabby, but it was enough to keep her in the air.

Meanwhile at the Earth Alliance military base...

"Beging testing the Strike Gundam." at the sound of that, Apple Mint's MS activated and it walked out of the hangar.

Edited by Cherry Blossom
  • Brohoof 1

Diamond started up her suit, Then followed Cherry Blossom out of the hanger and into the sky. "Sounds good to me." She said, Following closely behind Cherry, down the mountain and towards a big group of Magic Suit's. "So Cherry... Do you know what all this is about ?" She asked, slowing down enough to stay behind Cherry Blossom.

This one too.

Edited by Flame Dancer

"I-I think they said something about a r-rogue ZAFT mobile suit nearby. I'm a bit scared since my training isn't finished and that MS took out t-two Murasame..." Cherry Blossom slowly looked from left to right, looking for the hostile MS. She eventually regrouped with the other MS team.

Having reached the snowline of the mountain, Red turned around and took out his rifle. Verdammit, I'll bet they knew that base was there, and I'm just the guy to start it off! Red started scanning the radar and cameras more frequently.

(Cherry, what is the position of your MS)

(edited)

Cherry Blossom kept looking around and used her sensors on her MS to find the target. If it was a ZAFT mobile suit then it would have been an insubordinate attack from a rogue pilot. ORB was a neutral nation and she didn't understande why somepony would attactk them.

((OOC: In the air.))

Edited by Cherry Blossom

Phazer's image showed up on the two pony's screens, blurred by the personal encription code she used, "Spread out. We're going to make a pentagram, then tighten it around the target. Deadly force is authorized, but we are to use any means possible to capture the suit and it's pilot alive. Position!"

"R-Roger." Cherry Blossom put on a serious face and flew to her position near the other trio of M1 Astrays. She looked at Diamond's MS and had a surprised look on her face. "I-Isn't that the Red Frame?" she asked as she pulled out her beam gun and scanned the area. Why would anypony want to attack ORB? she thought.

"Red, pull out from the area immediately! We cannot afford to have a war with two nations at once!" a ZAFT commander yelled as he slammed onto a table. "That fool! He's just going to make us lose this war!"

"Y'all see what this thin' can do now." Apple Strudel launched into the air and fired his beam rifle at all the target dummies. The Aile Strike's performance was amazing.

"Yes it is." Diamond replied, Flying to her position and preparing her head mounted gun. "Why do you ask ?" She said, Checking her radar for any ZAFT MS's in the area. < I wonder why Cherry is so curious about this suit ? I mean... you have to know about the Magic Suits before you really join the army... Dont you ?> She thought.

You guessed it.

Edited by Flame Dancer

(edited)

The radar spotted the ZAFT MS and so she turned to its direction. Cherry Blossom pulled onto the joystick on full throttle and her thrusters charged bluntly at ths target. Okay I can do this. I mean, it is only just one mobile suit right? I can handle with my M1 Astray.

Edited by Cherry Blossom

Phazer's eyes widened as the rookie under her command charged the target. The speed she was going meant that she would be on him before she could order her to try a different, more stealthy approach, so she ordered her team to charge the target as well. They charged the target.

''I hope this doesn't leave a scratch on my reputation.'' A grey pegasus said while struggling to get into a ship captain's outfit. ''God, why is it so hard to get this thing on?!'' The grey pegasus complained. His name was Splinter. After a long time, he had finally gotten the outfit on. ''Okay, that wasn't so bad.'' Splinter said. ''Time to go fly a ship in a world where the 'physics' does not compute in ANYTHING.'' Splinter said while chuckling.

Shadow Dancer had spent a few extra minutes in the locker room where his suit was stored for that particular event, and when he finally got it up, he swore, galloping to the instructor he was do to be working with, among the other ponies who were testing their Magic Suits by the same instructor. He realized that it was the pony he had met just moments earlier, and to make sure he was in the right spot, he asked him, "Are you Instructor 17? It's strange how we're crossing paths again." He pause, before remembering the clock. "Sorry I'm late, by the way. I had a few issues getting into the suit, but mostly because I was rushing."