Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

moongarnet77

The better pony villain  

84 users have voted

1. 1. Who is the better pony villain for Friendship is Magic?

• Nightmare Moon
    • The Great and Powerful Trixie Lulamoon
    • Gilda the griffon
    • Discord
    • Flim and Flam
    • Queen Chrysalis and the Changlings
    • the Diamond Dogs
    • the dragons
    • the Windigos
    • King Sombra

It kind of depends...what does "better" mean? Most evil? Most efficient? Most annoying? Most amusing? Or is it simply who you like the most?

I think my answer would change greatly depending on what "better" means. :P

• Brohoof 2

Me of corse... Villan97 XD

Fine... It dosnt count

I think I'm going with the new king sombra... Have you seen the picks of him? He looks evil...

And what he did to the crystal ponys... Was pure evil

DISCORD!! Discords like a huge troll, and he's just epic. Lol, that reminds me, I saw a pretty good reason of why Chrysalis is best pony, she can transform into any pony! :3.

• Brohoof 3

Hmmm... well since best pony villain can mean alot, ill organize it like this:

Most evil: Luna (when she was evil) , she planned to bring eternal darkness! Wanted to take over ponyville too if i remember correctly.

Most efficient: Chrysalis, her army of minions and their ability to transform into anypony make her difficult to defeat.

Most Fun/Amusing: Discord, ha-ha i actually laughed a bit at scenes where he 'pranked' ponies. He was defiantly the most amusing to me, and had a character that was easily defined as sinister.

Out of these three, the 'best' villain is probably Chrysalis, she did here job as a villain the best.

It kind of depends...what does "better" mean? Most evil? Most efficient? Most annoying? Most amusing? Or is it simply who you like the most?

By better, i mean your favorite villain. My younger sister loves Nightmare Moon and my boyfriend prefers Discord. I just want to kno what everyone else thinks.

I remember how great Discord was(and still is :D) and thinking, 'How can it get any better?'

Then Chrysalis came into our lives....Her plan was to use the power of love against the forces of good so she could steal all the love in Equestria to feed her army of Changelings....and she is so adorable!

Me of corse... Villan97 XD

Fine... It dosnt count

I think I'm going with the new king sombra... Have you seen the picks of him? He looks evil...

And what he did to the crystal ponys... Was pure evil

I have seen pictures of him, but I still prefer Queen Chrysalis and her minions. They could easily come back as anypony they wanted.

Until i see King Sombra, I'm going to go with Discord. He is the best villain ever. Idk about the most evil but he is seriously still epic. Definatly an awesome villain.

I think that Nightmare Moon still makes for the best villain so far in the series. After all, she might of had the worst ambition for the land out of what we've seen. Still, it would be nice to see something similat to tirek from G1 as a villain.

Nightmare Moon. My friend and I were disappointed with King Sombrero.

Nightmare Moon had speaking lines.

Nightmare Moon had a back story.

...Nightmare Moon wasn't upstaged by GAK.

GAK is best pony.

• Brohoof 1

My pick goes to sombra... i dont know, even though he hasn't really been portrayed well(yet), i feel he's introduced a sort of darkness to the series, which ive been waiting for.

Like the whole princess celestia using the dark magic, along with twili, im interested to see where that goes in the series.

Discord + Luna for sure, don't really like King Sombra or Chrysalis that much, some of the minor ones (gilda, flim and flam) can't really be classed as villains, but they're fun, evil and aggrivating in their own ways and I like that about a villain.

• Brohoof 1

Discord's epic performance as a villain was what got me into the show originally, so I really can't justify choosing anypony else. Also, Chrysalis, Sombra, and Night Mare Moon had too generic personalities.

Still, if I were to pick a 2nd place, it'd have to be NMM. Her tragic backstory and alter-ego situation with Luna are expanded upon so much by fanfics, musicians and artists that it's ridiculous[ly awesome].

For example:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/41596/Past-Sins

I liked Discord, there's no doubt about that. His design as well as his personality were very easy to love. He was just too "laid-back" and eventually the mane six were able to defeat him in the end. Now here's King Sombra. Terrific design, great concept of corrupting the crystal empire, as well as his "door of fears." That single door should have been explored with other characters, and not just Twilight and Spike. He looked more menacing than any other villain when he came back as a whole shadow of himself. Overall, I'd say I like him better than any other villain.

I have to say Discord. He was the only one that seemed to actually act like a villain. He had a plan, he executed the plan, got the mane six to go against each other, and took over. He almost won, he's actually one of the better villains that I have seen in any show in a long time, and I am including "adult" shows in that. He just seemed to be a villain with actual brains and drive to do what he set out to do, and almost reach his goal.

• Brohoof 1