gaming [Gaming] The Team Fortress 2 Thread

Ron Jeremy

Slightly drawn, from its good ol' home.

Though I ain't blind, so let's call this "Jozzatoichi"

Posted Image

Notice: This katana's the real deal. Just to say, this thing poses danger if sharpened.

Oh my ^^ i have my brothers old katana ^^ he got it from japan...and i have no idea how he managed to get it through customs..

the last time i took it out i cut myself by accident...so it stays in its sheath now ^^

and awesome t-shirt too!

(edited)

Why does everyone just ignore my brilliant haiku? :( I worked really hard on it...

Edit number 3:

I completly forgot what Haiku was.

I personally loved it! A refernce to both the classes using it! =D

Edited by Jozzeh

This Spy Aria - Source Filmmaker

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZkGwqsrfEeI

That. was. awesome.

I need help naming my Balloonicorn. It's painted Aged Mustache Grey, and I need a good name for it. Once it's named, I will refer to it either a he or a she (depending on the name). I was thinking Derpy Hooves, but Derpy's a pegasus, and the balloon is a unicorn. Anything helps (I'm serious)!

BackgroundPony_12

(edited)

So, I finally got myself a strange minigun, and played a little bit with it earlier.

I'm kinda bummed that there was no reward for the summer sale event. Really, what a bummer.

Anyways, I'll probably play more TF2 in the next few days, see how much I can rank up my minigun. :3 Seeing how skilled I am at heavy, I'll rack up kills on it rather quickly.

I almost wonder if they're phasing out TF2 at this point...

Edited by Torneko Taroop

Hey guys, I am looking for the following weapons:

-Vintage Crit-A-Cola

-Vintage Frontier Justice

I can offer you a ref for the cola, or a nametag for both weapons.

King, I have an offer to ask. I am certain of decline, but it is still fun to ask!

Your unusual for this?

Posted Image

Backside:

Posted Image

Hey guys, I am looking for the following weapons:

-Vintage Crit-A-Cola

-Vintage Frontier Justice

I can offer you a ref for the cola, or a nametag for both weapons.

I have both a vintage Crit-A-Cola and a vintage Frontier Justice, which I don't need, and was wanting a name tag for my strange Minigun, so that works. I'll add you.

King, I have an offer to ask. I am certain of decline, but it is still fun to ask!

Your unusual for this?

(picture)

Backside:

(picture)

Nope. It's mine and always will be. Sentimental value. :3

However, I'm curious, where would I go to learn just how many circling TF2 logo head warmers exist?

I have both a vintage Crit-A-Cola and a vintage Frontier Justice, which I don't need, and was wanting a name tag for my strange Minigun, so that works. I'll add you.

Nope. It's mine and always will be. Sentimental value. :3

However, I'm curious, where would I go to learn just how many circling TF2 logo head warmers exist?

Well this is awkward... a guy from outpost traded me a Critacola, now I only need a Frontier justice.

If you add a craft hat I´ll give you the name tag for both items.

Well this is awkward... a guy from outpost traded me a Critacola, now I only need a Frontier justice.

If you add a craft hat I´ll give you the name tag for both items.

Meh, I'll have to pass. I don't have any craft hats laying around, really. Traded them off to scrape up enough for my strange minigun. However, I'll give you the Frontier Justice for a reclaimed. How's that?

Meh, I'll have to pass. I don't have any craft hats laying around, really. Traded them off to scrape up enough for my strange minigun. However, I'll give you the Frontier Justice for a reclaimed. How's that?

Sure bud, but I won´t be able to trade for 8 hours(school)

Just add me on steam, and i´ll get back to you as soon as I can

Hey King, how much was your Strange Minigun anyway? IIRC the usual price of a S. Minigun is about 2-3 keys.

Sure bud, but I won´t be able to trade for 8 hours(school)

Just add me on steam, and i´ll get back to you as soon as I can

Already sent the request. ;)

Hey King, how much was your Strange Minigun anyway? IIRC the usual price of a S. Minigun is about 2-3 keys.

Three keys. Cost me an arm and a leg, but since I main heavy, I don't mind. :D

Already sent the request. ;)

Three keys. Cost me an arm and a leg, but since I main heavy, I don't mind. :D

Alright, and I know the feel brethren, I main scout, and the only stranges I am missing are the Mackerel and the Scattergun, and those go for 6/7 keys, and 3 keys.

Damn salvaged crates, damn you!!!

Trading Vintage Genuine Strange Lugermorph (effect: Community Sparkle) for Unusual Natascha or best offer.

what do you need a unusual natascha for? i got a Vintage Genuine Strange Self-made Unusual <unreleased quality> Community Valve Minigun...

what do you need a unusual natascha for? i got a Vintage Genuine Strange Self-made Unusual <unreleased quality> Community Valve Minigun...

I wanted one so it would match my Vintage Vintage Valve VintageTyrolean (painted Waterlogged Labcoat).

Sweeeeeeet nothing beats TF2 and MLP.

I'm Tycoon and I play soldier main, I use Festive RL, V.gunboats, S.Escape plan.

I wear Bounty hat, Kringle collection, and gold Fancy dress uniform.

I'm in the UGC Highlander league tournament with a team.

I have 900+ hours, my backpack is worth approxiately $35, 25 keys / a bud.

Add me if you like. Link to my steam profile's in my signature. See you on the server.

:D Team Fortress 2 is my main game of all time, ive been playing it for about 4 years now, my favourite class would be pyro! mmmhmmmhmmm!

I hate gunslinger engies with a passion and i even play competitive :)

I would be happy to join anypony in a game, just make sure your on my team ;)