mega thread Rate the Avatar of the User Above You!

EmbodimentOfCringe

8/10

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

No! What have they done to you Leo! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

Edited by Unwanted House Guest

Here is my ponysona Lee! An interesting character, by all accounts.

The split minded adventurer David Pocket is here with Poe to keep him company. (Both in need of very heavy editing :/ )

img-20806-1-img-20806-1-8.jpg

Also, here's my: Johari Window

5/10 I'm neutral about it.

5/10 Does it shoot lazers? Can he turn invisible? Can he shoot fireballs?

5/10 What the fuck? :blink:

• Brohoof 1

5/10 He's a cannibal?! That's just messed up! :blink:

Even Mad Jack don't do shit like that! :blink:

7.5/10

Not exactly...

xD I can't tell too much or it would be spoilers and Tokyo Ghoul is amazing and you should watch it. Or read it.

There was a lovely moment where he thought he smelled his mothers homemade cooking but woah it was actually a dead body. Surprise. 

img-9966-1-n53gwk.jpg

Signature: Akagami no Shirayuki-hime

What do you think of me?:

http://kevan.org/johari?name=pinkeh

5/10 Still,eating people is pretty fucked up. :blink:

• Brohoof 1