mega thread Rate the Avatar of the User Above You!

EmbodimentOfCringe

Y͚̹̼͉̤͔ͩ̃̿̉ͫ͠o̎̅̌ͬͫ̿ͦ̈́҉̙͉̪̭̪̣͟ͅȕ̈ͬ͌͜͢͏͍̩̟̠͇͕̮͇ ̲̥͖̣̫̤͋̓ͭw̝̙̺̗͇̰̤͋͂ͨͥ͢i̴̭͉ͩ̑ͫ͂̿̔̀n̸̶̶͇̊̀̋̆ ̻̩͔͚͌͆̓̏̆ͯ̒n̢̛̜̩͔̆o̘͈͙̜̩̣ͩ̉͞ ̎ͫ҉͚͎̰͈̟̲̳̹p̷͔͎̳̻̓͆ͭͦ̑͗̉o̥̳͇̺̲̲̳͋̃̆ͣ͐ͣ̆i͙̠̘͖̣̊̄̎ͥ̈́́n̸̛͔̪͖̣̦̊̆͜t̴̪͉̮̣̍͊̈s̃̀͑̒͒ͤ͂̀̄̀͏̺̲̩ ̵̗̖̩ͯͭ͊ͪ̑̂f̧̖̺̋̈́͝o̷̡̜͎͖̘͕̫̟̯͎ͧ̒̑r̵̤̜͔͙̗̼̘ͪ́́ ̗͕͉̦̣̘ͪ̏ͩͦ̀͢ũ̶ͦ҉̘̣̻̘̞͙͍s̴̛͖̹̟̝ͯ͂i̿̒̚҉̬̮͚͖̼̟͎ͅn̷̴̦͋̃̐̈́̂͋̾͢ǵ̺̰͔̔͞ ̊ͯ̃͆̀͏͇͇̱̬̰͇̬c̵̠̲̱̲͎̦̫̟͍ͧ͑̾̒͌ͫ̒͜o͇͕̯ͦͩ̉ͫ͆̒̊͂͝r̻̞̝̙̟̞̓ͤ̉͋ͭͥͩͤͫ͞r̯̤̠̺̗̣ͬͥu̶̖̲̤̮̎ͥ̎͟pͯ̿̇͏̧̼̮̫͖̼͔͙̼̭͢t͎̻̫̤̝̺̣͗ͧͤ̂͋̾͋̚eͨ̅̓̽҉̪͓͕͓̬̺̱̜̕dͤ̔̇͌҉̵̨̯͕͔̦̫̬ ̸̳̘͔̰̭́ͥͫ̄ͬ̍̾͗̀ṭ̛̛̬͇̖̉͂ͣ̿͑͠ẹ̵͈̻̩̤̖̩ͣͨ̄̈͗̚̚̕ͅͅx̶̟̣̖̻̜̖̅ͥͦͫ̄ͥ̏̿t̸ͫ̑͑ͣ̐͏̣.̠̳̼̹͚̭̹͔̈́̍̒̒͊ͅ ̷̡̧̟̲͍͖͚̠͓̩͆̐͗̿̋̒

̸͖͚͇̮̦̯͔̄͐̂ͭͭ̾̎͟͡Ḁ̤͔̖̹̮̦̻̯ͬͫ̉͛s̸̭̖̖̻̞͉̱ͧͨ̔ͧ͗́̓ ͨ͐͛ͮ҉͍̦̣͍̠̪̜͕s̩̖̻̪͍ͤ̐ͪ̃̽ͧ͐͊̌͜uͫ̽͊̊̚͏͇̠͎̠̙̥̼ċ̶̷̫̪̹̪̮ͩ̔̇̑h̨̖̞̬͕̪͙͌̉͐ͧͪ ̿ͯ҉̖̥͓ÿ̨̛̞̙̫̥̭̥̝́ͪ̌̐̌ͭọ̻̖̩̘̟ͨͦ̾ͣͫ̀͜͡u̯̼̣̖͐̐͛ͨͯ͘ ̩̥̀̑ͭͩ̅ͬ̓̀ö͂ͥ͏̩̹̣̹̲̗̜̮̘n̷̯̗̩͕̿ͬ͒ͭ̎ͧͤ̕͜l̗̝̑̌͗y̡̳̰̮̤̙̗̌͞ͅ ̛̞͚͕̰͓̑ͬͨͭ̊ͬ͂̒̀ȑ̭́͌̓͘͠e̖̰̰̻̤ͫ̈́̈͒ͫc̦͙͖͇̺̠̫͍̄̓ͦͥͬ̽́͟͡e͍͖͖͍̗̺̙̋ͧ͋̈͌͗͝ĭ̢̘͇͖̤͙̻̬͇̐ͥ̋̏͌ͮͤ̕̕v̘̭̜̌͊̾̇́ͣę̶̼͙͔͓͈̤ͥ̇͌ ̧̼̞͕͐͊͟ả͎͈̗͖̫̬̃ͯ̏͋ͩ͝ ̸͖̅̉7̝̰̔̆̊̌̚/̙͉̳͔̬̰̃̅ͭ̂͞1̢̱̳̳̤͍̦̺͕̗ͧ̑ͤ̑ͣ̇̎0̶̵̫̫͈͍͉͇̬͛̈́͑.̵͎̥ͯ̉́ͦͨͭ̀̕

AnnieSiggyFINISHED2.gif

This is something I do? This is something I do.

9/10

I like the art style, mucho gusta! Who drew it, if you don't mind me poking?

Edit: A moment too late :angry:

7/10

Lost 3 points due to my paranoia to.. Creepy faces..

Edited by Phoenix Dirac Wright

MGNCI.png

Edgeworth: "This world has clear contradictions."

Phoenix: "My past, is like my logic. Straight and true. Nothing has changed. All I did is point the finger of justice in the right direction."