ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

Oh, yes, this RP, I'm guessing Octavia is too busy then?

Edit:  I mean the user, not the pony xD

Edited by legionbrony

“What surprises me most?  Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.  Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health.  And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

-The Dalai Lama

Oh, yes, this RP, I'm guessing Octavia is too busy then?

Edit:  I mean the user, not the pony xD

Actually, I'm quite alright. But if you were talking about Dawnpath

*White-with-brown hair pegasus flys by furiously scribbling on multiple papers* 

He could be slightly distracted. But go ahead and submit your application. If you stick around longer than others, you might find you enjoy these... shenanigans. *Returns to her practice*

o.o.... How did i miss this here little thread

Is Sunny free?

img-3361113-1-groovin__sunset_shimmer_by

She hath not been, need your OC and you may postarino.

blogentry-493-0-34286400-1347157444.png

In every heart, there is darkness

In every action, there is consequence

In every breath, there is hope

In the end, what matters most?

(edited)

Okay... so this is awkward...

I've been gone a long time. sorry about that, I got super depressed there for awhile and just stopped. by the time i got out of my funk i was embarrassed about how i dropped off the map like i did and didn't know how to come back. but i'm glad to see that the thread has kept on trucking even in my absence. I don't think i'll be coming back full time, in fact, i'm not coming back at all, but I wanted to at least put it out there that i am officially, really and truly, retiring from the thread. 

Goodbye

oh, and happy new year.

Edited by Page Turner
  • Brohoof 1

Do you want an awesome thread to visit? Visit this thread! http://mlpforums.com/topic/39132-ask-any-pony-on-a-date/

9a8655dd0eeb54e689759e8f2f1a1c5b-d5gwf1c

My Little Pony is a sparkly, happy diamond among things that are not diamonds. -Apple Cider

FimFiction|DeviantArt|Steam|Google+

Okay... so this is awkward...

I've been gone a long time. sorry about that, I got super depressed there for awhile and just stopped. by the time i got out of my funk i was embarrassed about how i dropped off the map like i did and didn't know how to come back. but i'm glad to see that the thread has kept on trucking even in my absence. I don't think i'll be coming back full time, in fact, i'm not coming back at all, but I wanted to at least put it out there that i am officially, really and truly, retiring from the thread. 

Goodbye

oh, and happy new year.

*Sad hug* Happy new years. Have fun!

Edited by Octavia's Bow

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/silver-shield-r7625

Silver x Maud.

This.

Will be fun.

*rubs his hooves together, plots cringe comedy galore*

Am I accepted?  :D

Edited by legionbrony

“What surprises me most?  Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.  Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health.  And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

-The Dalai Lama

Hey, seeing as I'm already doing an rp with Fluffle x Paradox, would it be too much if I asked to use one of my other OCs to date octavia? Or is she taken?

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

*Blinks* Oh, is it my turn Dawnpath? *Sigh* I suppose round two couldn't hurt* *Telebeams into RP*

Go for it Dox. Which one you using?

@@legionbrony,

Go for it. I will do my best.

@@Lordav

This will certainly be interesting. Which universe would you like to be in? Pony or Human?

I think I'll use psych. I've not got to use him too often. If you need a link to him, he's in my sig. Oh, and, just so you know, he's blind.

• Brohoof 1

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

@@legionbrony,

Thanks :)  I have no idea how this will turn out, I just have a feeling it's going to be funny.

-The Dalai Lama

*Blinks* Oh, is it my turn Dawnpath? *Sigh* I suppose round two couldn't hurt* *Telebeams into RP*

Go for it Dox. Which one you using?

@@legionbrony,

@@Lordav,

This will certainly be interesting. Which universe would you like to be in? Pony or Human?

Ill stick to the pony world =)

As idk how to adapt the story for da human one

So, is it a go?

=)

• Brohoof 1

bgocaNd.jpg

Signature by me

Sunny's Fan Club I love Sunset Shimmer <3

I originally intended for the Maud RP to be a serious yet humorous thing, but then I realized that Maud and Silver have nothing in common at all, aside from their lack of emotional expression and perhaps their coat color (a little).  Soooo I'm hoping to retcon that, lol.

Can we change it to, say...Silver and Coco Pommel?  That would be a perhaps less jokey thing.

Since I'm assuming Twilight is taken at the moment, unless that doesn't matter.

-The Dalai Lama

Ill stick to the pony world =)

As idk how to adapt the story for da human one

So, is it a go?

=)

Yep. Go for it.

I originally intended for the Maud RP to be a serious yet humorous thing, but then I realized that Maud and Silver have nothing in common at all, aside from their lack of emotional expression and perhaps their coat color (a little).  Soooo I'm hoping to retcon that, lol.

Can we change it to, say...Silver and Coco Pommel?  That would be a perhaps less jokey thing.

Since I'm assuming Twilight is taken at the moment, unless that doesn't matter.

If you'd allow me to do some research on Coco.

If you'd allow me to do some research on Coco.

Absolutely :D

Thanks a bunch :3

-The Dalai Lama

Oh ffs me. I changed my mind again, this one will be horrible but I don't care, lol. Sorry for being so indecisive.

Would Celestia be easier for you?

-The Dalai Lama

o.o.... How did i miss this here little thread

Is Sunny free?

img-3361113-1-groovin__sunset_shimmer_by

Haha! I actually know the guy who made that little animation (Boppin' Shimmer)! He's in the university Brony club I founded :P

I'm a student Royal Astrophysicist that loves kindness, rationality, curiosity, open-mindedness and deep intellectual discussions! Oh, and a nice quiet evening with a book, paper, quill, and some hot cocoa!

A Deviantart Account: (and have been featured on EQD on multiple occasions) http://eagle1division.deviantart.com/

I have a fimfic: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/Star%20Scraper
And I have a science tumblr! http://asksciencepony.tumblr.com/

Haha! I actually know the guy who made that little animation (Boppin' Shimmer)! He's in the university Brony club I founded :P

Then congratulate him for making the Gif that i use most =D

and maybe he wants to do more =P

Sunny Pics are rare yet good =)

bgocaNd.jpg

Signature by me

Sunny's Fan Club I love Sunset Shimmer <3

Sorry guys, I've been busy busy with schoolprojects and trying to get into college. Not dead (yet)  but not ready for posting. >///<

Oh ffs me. I changed my mind again, this one will be horrible but I don't care, lol. Sorry for being so indecisive.

Would Celestia be easier for you?

Well, it'd require much less research. Is that what you wanna do?

Rather then continue about with Applejack, which didn't get much progress, I'd like to go for Spitfire.

I'm sorry... did I miss you? And sure, you can go for Spitfire.

Well, it'd require much less research. Is that what you wanna do?

Yesh.  I mean no.  Um...I am a very indecisive pony.

Ya know what?  I'm gonna wait a bit.  xD

• Brohoof 1

-The Dalai Lama