Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chaos with Glasses.

~Chaos~

Just a simple picture, my OC Chaos with some glasses on! Was fun to draw, and I'm happy with the way it came out. Lately I have adopted a different style of how I draw the face, I don't know if it's noticeable or not.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 5

Trust me... It is noticeable that you made a different style. I wonder what happened to his eyes though; weren't they like discord's hypnotic eyes or whatever?

Anyways, good job with the glasses and the face. Just hope both won't break if he got beaten up by a pissed stallion. :lol:

Edited by Hazardous Material
  • Brohoof 1

This is very well drawn. The shadowing is subtle but great. (As a side-note, it would be funny if a pony optometrist made a brief appearance in the show.)

My only critique is that those are some big-ass ears on that pony! At least he can hear amazing!

• Brohoof 1

Trust me... It is noticeable that you made a different style. I wonder what happened to his eyes though; weren't they like discord's hypnotic eyes or whatever?

Anyways, good job with the glasses and the face. Just hope both won't break if he got beaten up by a pissed stallion. :lol:

Well, that is because I have another OC with those eyes ;) This is the OC that actually represents me as a pony! Anyways, thanks! Haha, and yea :P

This is very well drawn. The shadowing is subtle but great. (As a side-note, it would be funny if a pony optometrist made a brief appearance in the show.)

My only critique is that those are some big-ass ears on that pony! At least he can hear amazing!

I thank you for your kind words and critique! :)

Lol I cannot really understand the thing about really big ears that doesn't look like a horse's ear (as far as I've seen them) or a FiM-styled pony's ear.