Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Request for editor / proof-readers: The Last Day of Autumn

PlunderSteed

Earlier today the community really stepped up and put together the cover art for my new story, "The Last Day of Autumn". Right now the story is finished, but I'd like to get 3 editors / proof-readers to take a crack at it. If you're interested, please post below and I'll PM you a link to the story (Google Docs).

The story is very short (only 1215 words at the moment), and will include the tags "Luna", "Dark" and "Mature". I don't care how old you are, just giving a heads up. This is the final version of its cover art:

Posted Image

Thanks once again for your help!

EDIT: although this one is rather short, I have plenty of head-canon that could lead this story along a downward spiral of S3 villainy and despair. I realize it's a tricky path, since most of the future options would be based on canon that is not yet known. We're on the bleeding edge!

Thanks a bunch to those who responded via PM. I tweaked the story based on your suggestions, and submitted it the FiMFic. For some reason, it was immediately approved, and then immediately went +0/-2 (no comments saying why). In any case, it's right here, if anybody else cares to read it

Edited by NLR Information Minister

• 2 weeks later...