Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where can I get mlp posters?

jparty76

Ummm, since there aren't really any conventions going on in the near future that I know of, and since I don't know where posters are sold commercially outside of conventions, I'd say your best bet would be to look up posters that you can purchase online, which is basically a surefire guarantee, you're seriously bound to find something. Aside from that, the only other place that I know of where you could purchase posters would be at conventions, but again, I don't know of any coming up in the near future, and there generally aren't that many held in winter, so online shopping at this point is probably your best bet. Hope this helps! :D

Equestria LA is coming up, and they are having that same deal they had at NYCC where if you bought a poster then you get a Derpy promo card for free. Don't know if you will be in the area for that though. But check eBay and ToyWiz and see if they are being sold at either place for not-bad prices.

They also at one point had posters at my Walmart, and the ghetto Walmart by my house still has them, but I have heard that they aren't at other Walmarts. Doesn't hurt to check though.

Other than that, posters aren't super prominent right now. I would wait a bit for Enterplay to come up with more stuff.

As RockinRarity mentioned, Enterplay has two posters that you can buy individually or together. The trading card collector's tin also includes a poster. WeLoveFine has art prints and sometimes includes posters with your order. You might also check eBay. Sometimes you can find various convention exclusive posters and the Walmart exclusive promo posters. I've seen them being sold both separately and in sets. If you buy from eBay though, be careful of the shipping cost. Some buyers set a low selling price but a high shipping cost to make up for it.