Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Welcome Welcome Welcome to Ponyville Today!

Uutama

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google is a brony's best friend :D I looked at a post in the forums, and I figured it would be nice to join.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My dear friend Cori got me into it, and I never regret the decision of becoming a brony ever since. C:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is quite possibly one of the most entertaining and meaningful animated series to be produced in decades. I am judged by a few people, but I still continue to be a brony. Why am I judged? I am not so sure. I don't walk around school with rainbow hair trying to fly around the classroom to do a sonic rainboom. I would say I act fairly normal in public. The most I do to show my brony side is singing the songs from the series often, owning a few of the figures, and reference it time to time (even if nobody understands it). But alas, this is no problem. I still love Friendship is Magic even if others do not. Now I will talk about ponies. Above, I mentioned that Pinkie Pie is my favorite mane six pony. Originally, back when Season two was starting, I realized that Pinkie Pie was a great pony, even if she came off as annoying to every other pony. Before that, I was a Fluttershy fan. Why, may you ask, would I change my mind? I realized that just because I can't help but love Fluttershy with every inch of my heart due to her cute, soft and serene nature, doesn't mean that she is my favorite. Pinkie Pie is a random, hyper, super awesome best pony pal forever. She is funny, giggly, friendly, determined, and guaranteed to make you smile. Don't get me wrong, Apple Jack is quite possibly one of the most amazing ponies out there, too! Of course Twilight Sparkle is super smart and prepared for anything as well. Rainbow is stubborn, but you can't help to love her to pieces too. (After all, she is 20% cooler.) Rarity is no pony to kick up dirt at either. (Of course if you literally did such a thing, it wouldn't end well for you.) She can be quite the generous pony when she is leaned on, even if she can't make the time. All in all, I love everypony equally. I do have to say though, the Cutie Mark Crusaders stole my heart more than any other pony has. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo are quite entertaining and brave for a group of fillies.

• Brohoof 4

@@Uutama,

Yesyesyes! Pinkie Pie is best pony. Good! :3

Welcome to the forums. I'm Jokuc. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anytime. I hope you will enjoy your stay here :)

• Brohoof 1

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google is a brony's best friend :D I looked at a post in the forums, and I figured it would be nice to join.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My dear friend Cori got me into it, and I never regret the decision of becoming a brony ever since. C:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is quite possibly one of the most entertaining and meaningful animated series to be produced in decades. I am judged by a few people, but I still continue to be a brony. Why am I judged? I am not so sure. I don't walk around school with rainbow hair trying to fly around the classroom to do a sonic rainboom. I would say I act fairly normal in public. The most I do to show my brony side is singing the songs from the series often, owning a few of the figures, and reference it time to time (even if nobody understands it). But alas, this is no problem. I still love Friendship is Magic even if others do not. Now I will talk about ponies. Above, I mentioned that Pinkie Pie is my favorite mane six pony. Originally, back when Season two was starting, I realized that Pinkie Pie was a great pony, even if she came off as annoying to every other pony. Before that, I was a Fluttershy fan. Why, may you ask, would I change my mind? I realized that just because I can't help but love Fluttershy with every inch of my heart due to her cute, soft and serene nature, doesn't mean that she is my favorite. Pinkie Pie is a random, hyper, super awesome best pony pal forever. She is funny, giggly, friendly, determined, and guaranteed to make you smile. Don't get me wrong, Apple Jack is quite possibly one of the most amazing ponies out there, too! Of course Twilight Sparkle is super smart and prepared for anything as well. Rainbow is stubborn, but you can't help to love her to pieces too. (After all, she is 20% cooler.) Rarity is no pony to kick up dirt at either. (Of course if you literally did such a thing, it wouldn't end well for you.) She can be quite the generous pony when she is leaned on, even if she can't make the time. All in all, I love everypony equally. I do have to say though, the Cutie Mark Crusaders stole my heart more than any other pony has. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo are quite entertaining and brave for a group of fillies.

Welcome here, hope you will enjoy your stay as much as I enjoy mine :)

And I like that you like everypony a bit including the CMC. I started liking them a lot with the new episode

• Brohoof 1

Hay, welcome fellow brony! My name's Stefan!

All I have to say is, ENJOY!

As you might have known, this site is made for bronies by bronies, so I highly doubt you'll ever have a bad time here!

There's literally ALWAYS fun things to do!

Oh and by the way, Mr. Jokuc here changes signatures every 2 minutes. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

FNG huh? Let's get started! Welcome to the boards my friend.

My name is Kestrel, you friendly neighborhood friend.

If you need to find me I'll be more than likely in Cloudsdale, in the forum games section.

Have a blast! Kestrel, out.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks to everypony so far. :)

It feels good to be welcomed to such a nice community!

FNG huh? Let's get started! Welcome to the boards my friend.

My name is Kestrel, you friendly neighborhood friend.

If you need to find me I'll be more than likely in Cloudsdale, in the forum games section.

Have a blast! Kestrel, out.

Hehe. I got a laugh out of this one. I'll make sure to check it out up there. :lol:

Welcome here, hope you will enjoy your stay as much as I enjoy mine :)

And I like that you like everypony a bit including the CMC. I started liking them a lot with the new episode

Oh I certainly do love the CMC. They're all so cute and amazing! They are a very vital aspect to learning about the history and ponies of Equestria too. :P
  • Brohoof 2