Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PONIFIED Webcomic! Tell me should I continue?

Silverjacketcolt

The art is definitely well done. A HiE story in comic form looks interesting and could turn out great. I also like how it's couple-in-Equestria. It's an angle that isn't taken very often and will be fun to see how it all works out.

• Brohoof 1

Usually i'm very biased against HiE, as they all seem the same. But this does seem to have some potential, and the art style is quite good. Too early to tell on how the story goes. But for now, i'll say it's good, and thats coming from somepony who hates HiE.

• Brohoof 1

The art is definitely well done. A HiE story in comic form looks interesting and could turn out great. I also like how it's couple-in-Equestria. It's an angle that isn't taken very often and will be fun to see how it all works out.

I think you should continue. I like the art style, and this could be very interesting. And as Dj Manjaro mentioned above, the couple in Equestria is a take I haven't seen before. Hope there is much more to come!

Usually i'm very biased against HiE, as they all seem the same. But this does seem to have some potential, and the art style is quite good. Too early to tell on how the story goes. But for now, i'll say it's good, and thats coming from somepony who hates HiE.

Thank you all for the positive comments! I completely understand the concern with this kind of story, and the only reason I pursued it in any way was because I felt it was different enough and was worth telling. The characters aren't in Equestria because they want to be, they aren't there to get with Fluttershy, and they aren't 'more powerful than Twilight' super-characters (though some conflict may develop because of them and around them). They are really just normal people who are displaced by some sort of event and are left to figure it out on their own. This is a fish out of water, coming of age, dramysteromedy involving adult, blank-flank ponies who are stuck trying to fit into a world where they barely grasp how their own bodies work. I love comedy, so I promise each page to at least give you a chuckle here and there, but I will also be respectful to the story, the world, and the characters these two interact with.

Thank you again! Your continued interaction and feedback will give me the drive to continue to produce a hopefully quality story that you will all continue to read for some time!

~Silver 

• Brohoof 2