Needing OC's for a long term Fanfic Project

Obsidian_Winter

Well, its 6am and I can't sleep. Its been an emotional evening for me. In my boredom I just happen to decide to check out the other side of things and do some research on why Bronies are hated so much. I saw everything from mutilated and tortured drawings of Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy to totally ignorant arguments with little more then guessing as their facts.

Out of this disgust, it got me thinking about where we are now and where we could be in the future. My story takes places decades in the future and MLP has played a huge roll in establishing peace between most places on earth. Of course all this came at a price. My Fan Fic is all about how we get from how things are now, to how the world has managed to change in this made up future.

Heres the kicker. I don't want to just do a random story with made up names. I want people who are actually apart of the community to have a part in this story. I am looking for peoples pony personas to play the roles in this fanfic.

This will require some back and forth communication so I can be sure I get your character right. Harm may come to some of the bronies in the fanfic because usually great change requires great Sacrifice.

Anywho, anypony interested just replay to this thread and mention why you would like to be in this Fanfic. The Fanfic is Called "Road to Equestria".

Obsidian

Sounds really interesting!  And something I'd love to be apart of!

Would you use this character?  http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/angel-feather-r1989

Or are you looking more for pony personas such as my avatar?

These need to be pony personas, like how you would be if you were a pony. I want to hit the realism with out so i want to base the characters of real bronies

These need to be pony personas, like how you would be if you were a pony. I want to hit the realism with out so i want to base the characters of real bronies

Okay.  Well, I'm a bit like her.

Quiet and shy.

But she can also be protective and fierce when provoked.

She is over emotional at times.

She is known as a dreamer, and gains comfort in quotes and stories or poems which warms hearts or gives goosebumps.

She can over think things at times. Going into blank states as she falls into thoughts which never really matter.

But I can be out-going, adventurous, talkative, and bubbly with people I know.

And I feel as if I know things (psh) Like whats right and whats wrong. -shrug-

Yeah xD

My pony persona is my avatar. xD

Edited by Feather Gem
  • Brohoof 1

I wouldn't mind being in it of course I'd have to create a ponysona for it. I have an idea for his look etc just need to do it. I'll reply again later when I'm actually done with it.

• Brohoof 1

Here, this is my ponysona, Star Rain

I consider myself a fairly good artist and so does my ponysona. But then I decided to branch out and learn how to fight. My ponysona decided to branch out and learn more branches of magic aside from her own.

Edited by MagicalStarRain
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

If your still in need of OCs/Ponysonas I'd like it if you used mine. Her name being Mellow, She reflects alot of my personality, http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mellow-r1161 Her personality is basically friendly but can also be very shy at times. She is very adventurous. Very smart and good at puzzle solving. She also has a split personality where at times can be very evil and uncaring for the surrounding yet will still stick by her friends side. Anyways I can't wait to see how your fic turns out!

• Brohoof 1

Pripyat Pony, or Pripy for short, is my ponysona. Her personality is basically mine.

She's loyal to those who are her friends, tho it takes a while to earn her trust.

She sometimes can appear a little random, and sometimes rude but she has no idea that she's being either.

She has a hot temper, and can be extraordinarily lazy.

She cries when she's angry, and gets violent when sad.

If you need more info, let me know.

post-10207-0-73377600-1355607404_thumb.png

Pensez (link in my signature) is my ponysona. The only thing I have that he doesn't is a flamboyant and loud personality on occasion  though that can easily be fixed. He's reserved all the time, I'm reserved half of the time.

And if you ever need an editor or review or something, PM me please.  :)

I guess you could use my OC he is still kind of a work in progress i am going post up the final on the roleplay forums soon , he is like me but with some tweaks.

he is very shy and likes to keep to himself but when he is around those who are his friends he becomes a bit more outgoing

he will protect and stand up for his friends even though he is not the strongest of pony's

he is adventurous and likes to explore, he will travel large distances to find new things

he is also very adaptable and can become good at things when he tries to.

if you are interested in my OC feel free to contact me for more infomation.

Thank all of you guys so much. This helps a lot. I will be giving updates once I get layouts down and such. I've been super sick and busy recently but I hope to start soon. :)

Hey, no worries - it is just good to see this is still going on! Take your time and I hope you get better soon! I'm excited to see where this goes.  :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Are you still doing this? I'm asking because it would be a shame if this project went to waste and also you said you would be giving us so updates but it doesn't seem you have (unless I'm looking in the wrong places) and sorry if this seems bothersome at all it's just I would really hate to see this go to waste

I humbly offer my own ponysona (link is in my Sig.) Name's Classy Styles. a pegasus with a heart for dance, and dressing nicely. Use him as you wish, oh and he loves wearing fedora's. fun stuff!

My old and faithful Star Keeper will always be available if needs must. I feel he's a bit more down to earth than most OC's... or I might just be a bit cocky about it. Either way, good luck to you.