YAY! I just won a pony plushie on ebay!

CinemaBrony

Well, sort of. There was a Lyra Heartstrings plushie up for auction on ebay today, and strangely enough, I was the only person who bid on the item. But that doesn't matter one bit! I easily got the plush for just $45.50 (only slightly more than half of what I spent for my Twilight plushie at EQLA), and it should be arriving at my house just in time for Christmas!

$T2eC16VHJI%21E9qSO8wtlBQsPW%21js%21w~~6

• Brohoof 10

It isn't one of THOSE Lyra plushies, is it?...

But yeah, that looks really good, and for that price, it's a steal. Have fun with it. I envy you...

• Brohoof 2

how even is otter and how can it be if

That is one awesome looking plushie my man! Got to admit I am kinda jealous, especially at that price! You better be caring and loving to that dear Lyra plush!

Check me out! No, seriously, check me out.

pretty plush !

Good price for it.

Me too, i have a Lyra plush but child version, she come soon.

I paid 184€ ( $240 ) but it is great quality ! 

Here is a picture :)

lyra1_02.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Sorry for my english, i learn ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a DJ-Pon3 plush to add to the collection at $67.00!

There is $17.00 shipping though  :angry:

I guess it must be packaged safely, the seller was only a few states away from me...

Oh well, I'm excited anyways!

~AJTheFilly~

That looks really awesome. No wonder why those plushies are at such high of prices. The people who make' them do an awesome job

Hmmm..... Im no fan of the plushies (something about them just feels weird) But it does look very detailed....Way better than the toys I see off of the T.V. although $40+ for one plushie seems a bit outrageous if you ask me.

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

• 3 weeks later...

Well, sort of. There was a Lyra Heartstrings plushie up for auction on ebay today, and strangely enough, I was the only person who bid on the item. But that doesn't matter one bit! I easily got the plush for just $45.50 (only slightly more than half of what I spent for my Twilight plushie at EQLA), and it should be arriving at my house just in time for Christmas!

$T2eC16VHJI%21E9qSO8wtlBQsPW%21js%21w~~6

Could you mention the seller that sold you this It looks bigger in the picture and you probably have it by now how is it quality and hug wise?

• Brohoof 1

post-7977-0-66359200-1359571254.gif

Wow, congratulations!!!  That's a very nice looking plushie ya got there!  Looks very huggable indeed!!! :wub:  Hope you enjoy, and once again, congratulations!!!  :D

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

cool beans and awesome sauce! and for only 45? it looks like it might be worth more wholesale so it looks to me like you scored big time! 

hXc i ain't like you and i don't wantyour love and i don't need your respect!!!! hXc

^

:angry:

- BLOOD FOR BLOOD/OUTLAW ANTHEMS