Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You are battling the avatar above you, who would win?

Thundershock

Inexperience against humans makes Scoutker act more carefully, thus your tricks have less chance of working.

Combat experience is on my side. I call win.

That guy looks tough. You win.

Although, he appears to be an earth pony, but he'd probably dodge Asteria's fire spell, and her shields can't keep her safe forever....

That guy looks tough. You win.

Although, he appears to be an earth pony, but he'd probably dodge Asteria's fire spell, and her shields can't keep her safe forever....

Totally racism. :|

Ah, zé Serbian Blue somepony. We've met before, and with a few new... Tools that I've gathered from a few opposers, I just might win.

I won't strip a nation of it's leading forces though. That would cause worldwide chaos, and that would get me more work than I can handle.

To them, it was the day I, their manevolent leader, led Serbia to victory.

But for me, it was tuesday.  - Ouker, 13 Dec 2012, 21:13

mlfw2941-monocle.png

Totally racism. :|

Ah, zé Serbian Blue somepony. We've met before, and with a few new... Tools that I've gathered from a few opposers, I just might win.

I won't strip a nation of it's leading forces though. That would cause worldwide chaos, and that would get me more work than I can handle.

mlfw2941-monocle.png

Eeyup. You got quote'd.

Blue: Welp, he is Picard's apprentice, but he probably doesn't have access to the USS Enterprise weaponry, so I win by default.

You used to be a human once. This pretty much sums up your disknowledge of pony potential.

Not only that, but your combat experience is far below.

A very easy target, I claim victory.