searching Equestrian Civil War (OOC)

Pinkazoid

Pardon. You asked me to cut the Solar armies from the south, while I'm marching to Baltimare. Where's exactly the battle take place?

Whoops....your right....in that case you can attack general steel eyes mages when ever you want to Rp that out. After you deal with his forces you were to head to Baltimare. Sorry, at work and distracted.

So, is it too late to sign up? If someone could tell me what has happenned so far, I couldcome in as a late recruit.

Here's the form. I'm using my Nook, so I'm probably missing some stuff since I can't copy/paste or see the first post

Name: Leafdew

Aprox. Age: No older than 11; a little bit older than CCC

Cutie Mark; None

Faction; Lunar Empire

Personality; stubborn, but can grow to be nice if he can find afriend. Is very intelligent and strategic for his age.

Uh, I need to see the3 options again. If I'm still allowed in, I will post link for the rest of Leafdew's info.

My current location is Appleoosa. My division and I are awaiting orders. I don't want to launch a vital attack that could loose us this war.

So, is it too late to sign up? If someone could tell me what has happenned so far, I couldcome in as a late recruit.

Here's the form. I'm using my Nook, so I'm probably missing some stuff since I can't copy/paste or see the first post

Name: Leafdew
Aprox. Age: No older than 11; a little bit older than CCC
Cutie Mark; None
Faction; Lunar Empire
Personality; stubborn, but can grow to be nice if he can find afriend. Is very intelligent and strategic for his age.
Uh, I need to see the3 options again. If I'm still allowed in, I will post link for the rest of Leafdew's info.

A bit young to be joining the Empire's forces, don't you think? I don't mean to make you sound inferior. There's nothing wrong with being young.

Whoops....your right....in that case you can attack general steel eyes mages when ever you want to Rp that out. After you deal with his forces you were to head to Baltimare. Sorry, at work and distracted.

Aye! That be true. I will send my men at one.

Wait, this way, General Steel Eye will be captured. Am I right?

Golden eye, i didn't issue you orders because it seemed you were going rogue with Lt. Vanguard. If that's not the case i would be happy to write you in some Rp.
Can you please give him orders to reinforce Valkyrie? pretty please with a cherry on top? 
Anyway sorry bout the delay
  • Brohoof 1

As long as I can join, cool. I'll think of some sort of backstory for why he's fighting.

Anyways....

http://www.mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/leafdew-r1977

So...yeah.

Oh, and Lunar Mage, Earth Pony, Male to complete the form. So...someone catch me up so I can start with this rp and know where to go.

Well...yeah.

I think it's pretty suffice to say that I need to drop from this RP. I underestimated the speed at which it would move, and with my schedule and what-not I can't keep up, let alone make good posts. Sorry if this throws a wrench in things. I ran a search through both this thread and the RP for "Sunbeam", and he's only been mentioned by me, so he doesn't appear to be playing any vital role - hopefully his exclusion won't mess things up.

But if someone wants to take him over for the purposes of this RP, they can go right ahead. Again, sorry.  :(

Can you please give him orders to reinforce Valkyrie? pretty please with a cherry on top? 

Anyway sorry bout the delay

Yes, I will give orders for Golden eye to help Valk..tomorrow, when I post.

I am finally at a computer and need to get something off my chest...

I am VASTLY disappointed at how this Rp has been run. We've lost three people already for various reasons. Most of it could have been avoided with better communication. We have like 5 DM's now I think and not enough questions are being answered.

At the same time if I read one more pony asked to be 'filled' in on whats going on.....READ THE RP!!!

Its brand new and really not a lot has happened. I don't understand the folks who say "Its movning too fast" because really, what has happened in the past week? Steeleye made a stupid move and the rest of the time has been spent trying to repair that move. The only thing really Rped out was the one battle that happened today and moving ponies to Baltimare. Yes, the OOC thread blew up. That was because of a lack of leadership by the DM's. I take responsability too. I was at work with no laptop to help.

If you feel your character isn't getting enough play, put them in a place that they will or come here and ask. If you are on the Lunar side, I can put you someplace. If you are on the Solar side, well there are bound to be ponies in Baltimare. Rp yourself starting there.

PS..Steeleye, that was a great post you made in the RP. NO COMPLAINTS...ack, caps..

Just saying, we need ponies in Baltimare! Like Now. I imagine visible Solar resistance is going to be neligible in that city, more like subterfuge and guerrila warfare.

Oh, and yeah. Steeleye isn't going to die for now. Would be wasting a perfectly good roleplay character and plot arc.

Just saying, we need ponies in Baltimare! Like Now. I imagine visible Solar resistance is going to be neligible in that city, more like subterfuge and guerrila warfare.

Oh, and yeah. Steeleye isn't going to die for now. Would be wasting a perfectly good roleplay character and plot arc.

Ponies in what side? I'm going to Baltimare soon, but I'm on the Lunar Republic side.

This RP would be more interesting if we can see more Stelleye soon 'eh? Haha.

ok i'm back from my surgury and my arm feels like its on fire so sorry if my tone seem a little tempered for a while

@Berryzoid

so who are the DM's and which ones have actual power to the rules

@

Steeleye isn't going to die he's just going to be badly beaten and maybe humiliated by you'res truly via a skilled strategy.

Capitalization and grammar aside (btw don't grammar nazi on me, I don't tolerate it) it was still something that destroys on a grand scale unfair for what is suppose to be mid-evil warfare with hints of magic, crystal manipulation and weather manipulation, also yes i'm aware there were explosives in that time line but you abusing it and i could cut the RP short. 

Edited by PonyEcho

As long as I can join, cool. I'll think of some sort of backstory for why he's fighting.

Anyways....

http://www.mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/leafdew-r1977

So...yeah.

Oh, and Lunar Mage, Earth Pony, Male to complete the form. So...someone catch me up so I can start with this rp and know where to go.

No offense, man, but it's impossible for an earth pony to be a lunar mage. Earth ponies can't use magic.

OOC: (If you want to complain about that, please don't. He teleported as many as he could, which was few. About a thousand souls just died. Steeleye himself was cost a leg, his face, and his magical abilities. So please, if you want to complain, be reminded I just took these losses. Out of Five Thousand, only three hundred and fifty are in Solar territory. Maybe about... five hundred are prisoners, maybe.)

erm i have a complaint, and you're gonna listen (this isn't me abusing my power it me doing my job)

wait so steel eye has lost a leg? he should be taken out of the rp then as not fit for duty 

BTW the plan was for Whirlwind do assault steeleye on the battle field and push him back and out of the next battle damaging his reputation.

also cut down you loses you were likely to have more unicorn units on the battlefield who would assist in teleporting you troops out.

now feel free to edit and remove some of those losses.

as for Celestial, she has taken a political blow after her forces attack a settlement filled it civilians and refuges, increasting the amount of Luna Sympathizer with in Canterlot  

now that over the way

i don't suppose people could go into more detail about the OC prowess in battle i.e. what they use, how they use it, what are they like in battle.

also i am allowing the use of heavy catapults and Ballista's for future battles they are heavy duty weapons, take 3 ponies to operate and the SE have more then the NLR 

• Brohoof 1

erm i have a complaint, and you're gonna listen (this isn't me abusing my power it me doing my job)

wait so steel eye has lost a leg? he should be taken out of the rp then as not fit for duty 

BTW the plan was for Whirlwind do assault steeleye on the battle field and push him back and out of the next battle damaging his reputation.

also cut down you loses you were likely to have more unicorn units on the battlefield who would assist in teleporting you troops out.

now feel free to edit and remove some of those losses.

as for Celestial, she has taken a political blow after her forces attack a settlement filled it civilians and refuges, increasting the amount of Luna Sympathizer with in Canterlot  

now that over the way

i don't suppose people could go into more detail about the OC prowess in battle i.e. what they use, how they use it, what are they like in battle.

also i am allowing the use of heavy catapults and Ballista's for future battles they are heavy duty weapons, take 3 ponies to operate and the SE have more then the NLR 

Okay, this going too far. I mean really? REALLY? No one has been more critical of Steeleye then I have. In fact, I have called BS on nearly every single move he has made. But that crap about "your going to listen", I mean that was a dick move. How about he just pulls out of the Rp all together and then you lose one of your major people even keeping this running. He tried. He really tried. And I'm sorry but unless YOU are going to play every single character in this RP, learn to be more laid back. So he took heavy losses. It really doesn;t matter because they are NPC's. If he lost too many, well he can make more appear.

Just because he lost a leg, doesn't mean anything. We are in a land of Magic. I was looking forward to seeing what he was going to do with it. Its like you have this perfect little way you want this to go. As a DM our job....YOUR JOB, is to keep it interesting, not prevent creativity and Certainly not to abuse your power. I mean you just walk up in here after joining late and start taking over. Then you go on to ADMIT you don't fully know whats going on because you just joined. Well, how about you shut your mouth, go READ whats happened, then come in. All I have seen from several DM's is ego trips, arguing who is over who, who has more power, well I will spell it out for you, the PLAYERS have the most power because they can get up and stop playing, then you have the all powerful DM sitting alone in a world they created.

I am one of the Strongest Rpers in this damn Rp right now because I have been Rper for over 15 years. If you guys don't knock of the God complex, you won't have any players left to boss around. And, just because this reminded me of it, something for your listening pleasure.

The first like 10 seconds you can skip. Its just the video makers trolling people who say D and D was evil and such.

• Brohoof 1

Let's keep this under control, guys. If you two are going to argue over what goes on in the RP, that's fine. But please remember that there are other players in your roleplay reading this thread, who would probably rather not have a full-fledged fight break out. I can attest that those sorts of things are a huge cause of RPs dissolving, so let's please be considerate of everypony. Thanks! :)

• Brohoof 5

ok let me point this out before some pony else jumps on my ass.

anything i do can be over ruled by the other DM MetaKnight and Berryzoid, the reason i'm a DM is because i have experience in this specific RP (i even organised as Grand Galloping Galla in said RP and got my OC killed) also i agreed to be the middle man rather then RPing Luna or Celestia so other people could pick them. 

i'm not removing creativity i'm ensuring fair play, Napalm or something like it destroys on a grand scale, and is not necessary when there are more creative means.

now if you want to be creative go right ahead run what you want though the OOC in detail not in the RP, and if you want heavy loses don't go to exstemes when it can be avoided though creative thinking. also Steel eye's missing leg the reason i wanted to fix that is because we have a big battle soon that he need to be in, if he has lost his leg he is in no contion to be there and would be in recovery for quite some months.

also for those who think i'm halting creativity we have a Automaton in the rp and all did about that was point out he need to be controlled by a strong unicorn, have an idea run it though here not in the RP.

also so what if you are the stronger RP Obsidian big deal    

Edited by PonyEcho

also Steel eye's missing leg the reason i wanted to fix that is because we have a big battle soon that he need to be in, if he has lost his leg he is in no contion to be there and would be in recovery for quite some months.
Don't ask me how, but Steeleye is about to make a complete recovery. With a new body or replacement limbs, that is currently being decided. 

Don't ask me how, but Steeleye is about to make a complete recovery. With a new body or replacement limbs, that is currently being decided. 

O_o orely let me get my nerf wand, jokeing of course but can't rely say i like this since he's still going to be taken out of the battle in Ponyville and i don't like the idea of second chance lime trance planting BS

but plz run me and the other DM's though the detail plz

Edited by PonyEcho

O_o orely let me get my nerf wand, can't rely say i like this since he's still going to be taken out of the battle in Ponyville.

but plz run me and the other DM's though the detail plz

Why is there going to be a battle in Ponyville? Lunar forces have pulled all the way back to the southern most river and only hold about 3 miles north of Sweet Apple Acres and then everything south. That leaves 3\4 of ponyville left to the Solars. Luna and I decided the fight for ponyville was an emotional one and holding ponyville Vs Baltimare of Filly was far less important.

• Brohoof 1

Why is there going to be a battle in Ponyville? Lunar forces have pulled all the way back to the southern most river and only hold about 3 miles north of Sweet Apple Acres and then everything south. That leaves 3\4 of ponyville left to the Solars. Luna and I decided the fight for ponyville was an emotional one and holding ponyville Vs Baltimare of Filly was far less important.

Ponyville is kind of the center point of the war its under SE control but NLR has been putting pressure on it from there advantage at dragons peak and there control over the every free forest (also for anyone RP Fluttershy, that's her forest and she can tame the creatures there if she has the courage to).

so most of the battle and conflict will be over that vantage point (note ponyville get taken NLR have and base to stick attack on canterlot )

but that just the idea at the mean time MetaKnights orders, if he wants to attack another place he can either way Whirlwind has been hired to remove Steel Eye from the battle and that gonna happen, if he's already out the 2000 gold given and my last two post were for nothing. 

Don't ask me on how its going to go down. I aint the one doing it. You will have to ask Higurashi. so yea

hmmm well...... if its automail or anything like that i'm calling hax