Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The return of harmony

Sunbro 4 Lyfe

The elements shall be return.

to face those from hell.

The roleplay:

It has been 5 years since harmony was fully restored to equestria. The elements that  made up harmony have gone their ways. But for the final time, they have been called upon. and this time, your only options are to suceed or die.

Story:

about 10 Eons ago, Equestria (obviously ) never existed. Instead the land was governed by the goddes helia. it was her, not the unicorns, that raised the sun and moon.. during this time however, were 6 alicorns. theese alicorns had come together to take the power from helia. for this, she banished them to the deepest, darkest parts of the underworld. to make sure they didnt escape, she wiped their memory of eachother, and then seperated her own power to 6 crystals, which will maintain harmony throughout.

Rules!!!:

ironicly, alicorns are allowed!

1)you must choose one of the mane 6 ( i got fluttershy) and then post your alicorn OC. if you do not have one, thats fine with me.

2)you cannot be too OP in the rp. i will govern if you are or not.

3)no goddmodding, no mary sues

4)i expect to see decent grammer

5)also, have funs!

your also gunna need to know where youll start as a mane 6.

after looses the permit to sweet apple acres, applejack and her family moved to appleoosa.

rarity decided to go and live in manehatten.

rainbow dash figured that she could be doing something else than chasing the wonderbolts, and so went out to las pegasus.

With no-pony to protect her, fluttershy went out to the other side of the everfree. she has since became more confident.

Twilight had moved back to her old home in canterlot.

And pinkie pie? well she stayed right there, and now runs sugarcube corner

(with no friends.)

mane 6:

Fluttershy (darklord260)

Rainbow Dash

Pinkie Pie(SunsetDancer)

Rarity(villan97)

Applejack(Obsidian_Winter)

Twilight sparkle(Colt)

The enemies

1: fire slayer: darklord260

2: Colt The Dragon: Colt

3: Nameless: Sunset Dancer

4:Shade Bluewind: villan97

5:Obsidian Winter: Obsidian_Winter

6:

EDIT: you dont have to play as both one of the mane 6 AND your oc ya know?

Edited by darklord260

do i have to be one of the main 6? or can i just be an OC, also, just to make sure i got this right...these evil alicorns are trying to find each other? or just looking to take over again? What are thier powers? are they opposing elements (greed, dispair, etc.)? or are they different altogether?

I been looking to RP's that can take my OC in, this one looks fun and the kind of story he can fit in.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/colt-the-dragon-r2023

Hope we can make the cut to join in. 

hmmm, yeah. so, why was he banished to the underworld? and if you want, which of the mane 6 do you want to rp as?

do i have to be one of the main 6? or can i just be an OC, also, just to make sure i got this right...these evil alicorns are trying to find each other? or just looking to take over again? What are thier powers? are they opposing elements (greed, dispair, etc.)? or are they different altogether?

uuh, no they're not. i didnt make it clear but basicly each one alone did not have the strength, so they temed together. when they were sent to the underworld, their memories were  wiped of eachother. the first few posts will be them regaining their memory of eachother by discovery.

and no you dont have to be a mane 6.

hmmm, yeah. so, why was he banished to the underworld? and if you want, which of the mane 6 do you want to rp as?

I got lost here do I play as a Mane 6 and as my OC or just as the Mane 6 (twi) or just as the OC??

If I can take that back story stuff I would say that he was sent to the underworld when he banished another evil being to it, there was no other way to get rid of that vicious beast and he make the sacrifice to protect what was important to him. Since then he has been lurking in the underworld to find a way back.

BTW is this underworld the Tartarus? Mentioned in the show or somewhere else.

Edited by Colt

I got lost here do I play as a Mane 6 and as my OC or just as the Mane 6 (twi) or just as the OC??

If I can take that back story stuff I would say that he was sent to the underworld when he banished another evil being to it, there was no other way to get rid of that vicious beast and he make the sacrifice to protect what was important to him. Since then he has been lurking in the underworld to find a way back.

BTW is this underworld the Tartarus? Mentioned in the show or somewhere else.

you can choose. either play as twi, play as you OC, or play as both and just post slightly longer. and by the underworld i mean wherever down is.

but they aren't evil?so what are they trying to do?  are they trying to reform themselves, getting in back power or are they fine with how things are?

theyre not kafkin evil (that guy from final fantasy 6 who succeeds in destroying the world) but evil as in "the power of a god and the respect of others."

i dunno you confused me with that one.

you can choose. either play as twi, play as you OC, or play as both and just post slightly longer. and by the underworld i mean wherever down is.

As far as I understand the setting of this will be the Undeworld right? so my OC (that aparently has been there for some time) can work as guide of a new comer to it. 

It also seems kind of important that you get the mane 6 as players, if you wish I can take the role of Twilight until another player takes it.

As far as I understand the setting of this will be the Undeworld right? so my OC (that aparently has been there for some time) can work as guide of a new comer to it. 

It also seems kind of important that you get the mane 6 as players, if you wish I can take the role of Twilight until another player takes it.

no (wow i didnt plan this at all XD) the antagonists will escape, after meeting up and breaking the seal to get them free.

so main plot is antagonists break free of underworld and main 6 need to come back together to fight them, yes?

I think what we're confused on is why are the antagonists still antaonists? what are they after?

Edited by SunsetDancer

so were they a mixed group (good and selfish) who wanted to take the power of the goddess for ponies themselves, so they could control the universe they were in?

ok, so BASICLY  6 ponies (or dragins) wanted the power from hellios. theese were the 6 most powerfull ponies at the time, who had the COMBINED strength to gain the power of helllios. whatever they wanted to do with it is their desision. but they all work together and promised they wouldnt try to kill eachother.

ok, so BASICLY  6 ponies (or dragins) wanted the power from hellios. theese were the 6 most powerfull ponies at the time, who had the COMBINED strength to gain the power of helllios. whatever they wanted to do with it is their desision. but they all work together and promised they wouldnt try to kill eachother.

Ok what about this I want to make this work for you and your story without taking down much of your original Idea.

To work with your story, lets say my OC took down one of the alicorns in the Underworld, then it got some of his memories and he is now driven in a way to get the power from Hellios works for him because he wanted to get out of the underworld.

I think this way he can take part on the story you planed, doesn’t change the fact that in the start there were 6 alicorns, and open the possibilities for more stuff.

If this doesnt work tell me and I just stop coming with stupid crazy stuff XD

so main plot is antagonists break free of underworld and main 6 need to come back together to fight them, yes? I think what we're confused on is why are the antagonists still antaonists? what are they after?

sorry, I changed an earlier post after you had already answered...bloody lag...

I have a couple of OCs I could bring in for this, that's why I wanted  the details...I'm sorry if its getting annoying...

Ok what about this I want to make this work for you and your story without taking down much of your original Idea.

To work with your story, lets say my OC took down one of the alicorns in the Underworld, then it got some of his memories and he is now driven in a way to get the power from Hellios works for him because he wanted to get out of the underworld.

I think this way he can take part on the story you planed, doesn’t change the fact that in the start there were 6 alicorns, and open the possibilities for more stuff.

If this doesnt work tell me and I just stop coming with stupid crazy stuff XD

i didnt say that only alicorns were allowed, and if you read the post, you would know that hellios split her power to six elements. since she i no longer in power, and celestia isnt as powerful as a god, then they try to take over after they escape. what will happen is that clelestia will tell the mane 6 to go out and find theese alicorns, but will have no clue where they are.

i didnt say that only alicorns were allowed, and if you read the post, you would know that hellios split her power to six elements. since she i no longer in power, and celestia isnt as powerful as a god, then they try to take over after they escape. what will happen is that clelestia will tell the mane 6 to go out and find theese alicorns, but will have no clue where they are.

Then count me in as one of the rising powers XD, still if you can keep the stuff I told you last post that would do more sense. =D

I have a character named Nameless which works for a good evil character;

I guess I could try Pinky Pie...or is she Pinkymina these days?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/nameless-r2114

thats Nameless and he's an antagonistic cynical alicorn (changing that for this one) who hates almost everything for the sake of hatred.

i just read the age, and "adult seems very specific ^_^.

and nice name BTW, nameless. Semms pretty good.

So we gotta be a main 6 and our OC?

I CALL RARITY

And il be shade... Link in signature

Are changelings allowed?

yeah they're allowed. But she'll have to be powerful. Like, crysalis X 10 powerfull. Bear in mind she almost aided in taking down a god and all.

He calls himself that because he lost his original name/identity when he was outcast from his tribe, he's forgotten his name at this point and doesn't feel it matters. and yeah, i wasnt sure how old to make him because i use him in more than one RP.

I can play AJ if no one else is. I do VA for Aj as is and am RPing another SL too as her. Shes my fav. Umm, I also have an alicorn OC if you need. Her info is as follows. Let me know if ya need me! When does this start?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/obsidian-winter-r2039

Yeah, go general Applejack!

yeah shell do fine. It'll start when somepony plays RD and one more OC is added.

• Brohoof 1