Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The return of harmony

Sunbro 4 Lyfe

Yeah, go general Applejack!

yeah shell do fine. It'll start when somepony plays RD and one more OC is added.

Oh yeah! Hey Fluttershy......and the most adorable battalion anyone has ever seen. So, no one to play RD yet? That's a shock. Its okay, a RD episode just got leaked so someone is bound to come out of the woodwork.
  • Brohoof 1

You never really answered me....am i playing as pinkypie or Pinkimina?

also do the OC alicorns have specific powers that you have in mind, or whatever we want as long as it's not superoverpowered?

Either. But i would say to play as pinkie, because technically she still has friends. She just never sees them.

this will be fun....*evil grin* Nameless is gonna mess with her mind and I get to be on both sides XD

lets try to keep confliction between the same rp'er to a minimal if in 1v1  combat. just to keep us postin'

as in, as little "your mane 6 vs your OC"

Edited by darklord260

• 3 weeks later...

wait a secound here rainbow dash? i  can play Niylon but i am not to good at playing Rainbow dash.

ehem

me:youll also have to be RD if we want this to start soon.

you:alright give me the link to the rp.

i believe that puts me at the tactical advantage and puts you as Rainbow Dash

amirite guys

Hey there everyone i just read this whole topic and i thought it seemed quite interesting. Since there is one spot left in the enemies section can i claim that spot with my dragon OC Aura?

I know she's very young but and her profile seems to make her appear to be not the "evil" type. But she has her dark side and over the years that dark side took over her main personality.I can make it seem like since her memory is erased her much kinder personality shows but as she starts to gain her memory back she will start to turn back into the evil dragoness she once was!

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

@,

Still i think we can work that out for now it looks that the "evil"  ones are taking the scene, I bet we will have the que to start with the mane 6. 

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Hey there everyone i just read this whole topic and i thought it seemed quite interesting. Since there is one spot left in the enemies section can i claim that spot with my dragon OC Aura?

I know she's very young but and her profile seems to make her appear to be not the "evil" type. But she has her dark side and over the years that dark side took over her main personality.I can make it seem like since her memory is erased her much kinder personality shows but as she starts to gain her memory back she will start to turn back into the evil dragoness she once was!

No-one knows this yet but i started a re-upload. Ill givie link soon.

Hold up hold up,... Rarity decided to live in manehatten?

"I am not like thos roughens"

Don't you know that raritys dream was to live in canterlot?

But manehatten is the second snobiest city in equestria don't ya know

I'TS LINKINH TIME

http://mlpforums.com/topic/45262-the-return-of-harmony-the-re-upload/#entry1082267

Edited by darklord260