Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you have a personality closest to?

Wolf-Boy

I've always seen myself as Rarity. I'm an artist, shes a (fashion) artist. I help people in my class whenever they need help. Also I think Rarity is the cutest thing ever  :wub:

I also did the personality test thing and well...

post-8506-0-93742300-1355629854_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I am a fairly heavy dose of Applejack with a side of Big Macintosh, a much heavier dose than I originally thought of Twilight Sparkle (I realized it when a friend of mine said I was a lot like Twilight and though about it and realized he is right) and a bit of Pinkie Pie.

I'm going to be boring and choose Vinyl Scratch.

I'm all over music, and every time anybody wants to talk to me I have to take off my headphones to talk to them.

I guess I'm also sort of like Luna. I'm slightly socially awkward. Not to a Derpy Hooves level though.

I've always seen myself as Rarity. I'm an artist, shes a (fashion) artist. I help people in my class whenever they need help. Also I think Rarity is the cutest thing ever  :wub:

I also did the personality test thing and well...

Do you have a link to that quiz because I think it would be fun to take it. I want to see if it follows who I think I am most alike with.

I am a PinkieShyDASH . I am serious I can think of instances of which I am like all 3 of them in the course of a week.

Pinkie Pie: Around the friends I am closest too I am a very fun loving guy who loves to make people feel good and laugh. I am the comedian of my group of friends.

Fluttershy: Around New people I am just about the most shy person you could ever meet. Like Fluttershy it really is hard for me to say no or stand up for myself or others.

Rainbow Dash: At times I can get really competitive. I like to be the best when we're doing this game of bowling or whatever. Nobody really likes losing. It's all part of the game, but when I lose I take things too seriously.

• Brohoof 2

Sure, just google bronyland personality test and it should be the first thing that shows up.

Also here is the link directly to it , http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/

I am extremely surprised because I feel more like Rarity the most but that test spread me evenly among them all except for Rarity and Fluttershy, which I knew I was nothing like because I have a tendency to be a little violent, that might being the most similar to Rainbow, but I'm not very competative, nor am I very sport-y.... I'm reading too deep into an internet quiz again aren't I?

post-7797-0-25693000-1355747724_thumb.jpg

post-7639-0-94849400-1355749407_thumb.jpg

I'm a mix between Applejack and Rainbow Dash. Got quite a bit of Twilight Sparkle in there too, which is interesting because I've taken this test before and wasn't much like her last time. My results seem to change a good deal every time I take this test (must have taken it about ten times now), but if there's one thing this test has always proved consistent on, it's that I'm most like AJ and RD.

• 2 months later...

My personality was most likely between Rainbow dash and Pinkie pie because I am loyal and I have a lot of energy.

Full personality description:

WOO! You have boundless energy and will take every single possible moment to exert it! Not only that, but you looooove to party, so wherever you can be that you can party and get down at, you will want to be! Your love of parties and laughter makes you a very fun pony to be around, because all of your friends generally have a good time when they're with you — as long as your overabundance of energy doesn't irritate them.

You don't just go against the grain, but you pretend the grain isn't even there, saying neigh to the norm and doing whatever it is you want to do, regardless of how silly it may be. Your carefree attitude is admirable in that sense, but you can easily get discouraged when people don't quite 'get' your sense of randomness and laughter. If you can't put a smile on a friend's face or if you disappoint them, you'll feel bad about it.

Despite your rather quirky nature, you often times do know exactly what you're doing, even if it may seem you're going about it in an odd way. You have a certain sense of things and it would be wise for your friends to believe you. You may be naive and carefree, but you're willing to try almost anything out, even if you're completely clueless on it. You're also a very creative pony, dabbling in songs, performances, and other creative ventures, while also coming up with creative solutions to whatever problems may be out there.

According to a personality test, I'm most like Twilight Sparkle (by a longshot, actually):GBuB6.jpg

Personally, though, I've always felt I have a very close personality to Fluttershy as well. I'm not exactly the most outgoing person, after all, and I've always loved animals.

2lc1enc.jpg

Huzzah! Isn't this the weirdest result evar! (TEE HEE I like being special! X3)

As you can see, I guess I'm mostly Rarity (If y'all really squint)... but a VERY CLOSE tie between Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie also. 

Fluttershy - Twilight - Rarity - Dash - AppleJ - Pinkie - Almost everypony(?)

Personality... what a broad subject.

I'm a bookworm. (well, not that anyone is called this anymore)

I'm dedicated to try when I have a goal.

I'm into art.

When I don't feel good, I like to act silly and just say stuff randomly.

I'm shy with strangers. (I usually just avoid them if I can)

I care about my family, even if we don't always think the same.

(look at all the I's. Heh)

I'm sort a cross between Fluttershy and AppleJack. Helping friends out with favors is something I do almost daily, and i'm very altruistic about it, the money is nice but I just generally like making folks happy with the end result of my effort, and I like trying something new in terms of odd jobs. 

A cross between Fluttershy and Twilight. I'm quiet, shy and reserved, but can display some good organizational and leadership skills in certain situations. I've never thought of channeling my inner rage into being a bear chiropractor, nor do I grow wings for no good reason, but other than that I'm a lot like those two ponies. :)

According to the Pony Personality Test on Bronyland, I'm most like Rainbow Dash, with Applejack being a VERY close second.  But I can see myself with aspects of all the Mane Six:

Twilight Sparkle - I love to read books and learn new things.  I enjoyed studying in school and I'm okay with being a "nerd".

Rainbow Dash - I'm competitive, but unquestionably loyal to my friends.  I have a bit of an ego sometimes too.

Fluttershy - I have periods of time where I just want to be alone.  I LOVE animals.

Applejack - Sometimes there's nothing like some good hard work to make you feel good.  Family is extremely important to me.  It's important to be honest, both to yourself and to others.

Pinkie Pie - If I can make at least one person smile, it's a day well-spent!

Rarity - I like a certain amount of culture and refinement.  Sometimes I stress over the details when I don't need to.

Here's my Pony Personality Test results:

img-1273546-1-nAERuM7.jpg

Edited by Suzaku

I've been called the human male version of Twilight Sparkle. My friends have a habit of occasionally referring to me as "Twilight", and mixing up the things she and I have done. I enjoy reading dry, informational material, such as textbooks (to the point that I've skipped out on social activity multiple times to read a textbook). I always take every possible precaution before doing something dangerous, in case of WCS (worst case scenario). If basically anyone I know has a question, they generally come to me first. I prioritize schoolwork before nearly everything else. I always take every possible chance I can to help others out. While not excessively, I'd definitely say I'm a bit "socially awkward." I can't stand disorganization, to the point that I will singlehandedly move things about until an order is attained. The first and thus far only detention I ever got was for 15 minutes in 10th grade, due to being a wee bit late to class a few times; for a week, I had convinced myself that I was doomed to golden arches and fryer grease.

Twily, without a doubt.happy.png

I would say I am like Fluttershy most of the time, as I am very timid, but I very hyper like Pinkie Pie with my friends. I'm also a bit of Twilight as I am a bookworm and a bit of a perfectionist.

I took the test again just for the heck of it. It's more or less the same, but I think I remember Rainbow and Applejack being a bit closer together. Interesting. Anyhow, here's the chart for anybody who's curious.

36508d3915e999d2e63f06c0f34a65ce_zps1bb7

I'll say that it's accurate for the most part. I'm pretty loyal to my friends, pretty competitive, I can be kind of silly or random but at the same time kind of worried about how everyone feels about me. Overall I think it works. 

Edited by DashForever

This is kind of a tough one for me, since I change how I act depending on if I'm with people I know or not.

If I'm just chilling by myself, or flying solo in multiplayer games like WoW or LoL, I tend to lean towards being a pretty even mix of Twilight and Fluttershy. I'm reserved, don't speak much, get my tasks done and out of the way as soon as possible, etc. I also love reading, which I guess is the stereotypical Twilight aspect that I have. I also tend to not flaunt my skills at all in anything, unless it's in a sort of playful manner, where everyone knows I'm not being serious.

In addition, I have the most confusing work ethic of all time - I'm lazy as hell, but I never EVER allow anything to remain unfinished without trying my best. You'd have to render me unconscious. I also sort of freak the hell out when I need to get a lot of things done in a short amount of time, which doesn't really synergize with the laziness well. Neurotic tendencies at their finest, just like Twilight.

Around my friends irl or on the internet however, I open up quite a bit and have a lot more fun just dicking around. I talk and laugh a lot, too. So, I guess I have an inner Pinkie/Trollestia in me too.

Took the personality test, appeared like dis:

post-11300-0-17018500-1363327489_thumb.jpg

tl;dr: Twilight/Fluttershy most of the time, Pinkie-ish tendencies when around friends, leaning more towards Fluttershy around strangers.