Which pony do you have a personality closest to?

Wolf-Boy

RainbowDash, i'm competitive and sometimes cocky, but i'm a loyal friend who's always there for you. And yes i took the Pony test but due to the fact i'm browsing on a mobile phone it's functions are limited.

well, here's my personality put into a chart,

post-6245-0-57432300-1355496930_thumb.jpg

This is pretty much my third or forth time getting Pinkie Pie however, I am quite surprised that I do not have any aspects of Fluttershy at all

I'd say that I'd be closest to Fluttershy in the extreme. Perhaps with some of RD's laziness thrown in.. Will be very disappointed at that website if it doesn't Point to Fluttershy though. Unfortunately the site isn't working for now :)

Edit: Ah well, seems to know it's stuff;)

post-9739-0-52113400-1355507214_thumb.jpg

Edited by Turpow

if im tired (which is most of the time) i act like fluttershy, but when im around friends im like a rd/pinkie hybrid lol. i like to do ski tricks like rails and spins and stuff so i guess that makes me kind of like rainbow, and i dont know when to shut up sometimes when im talking with friends so that makes me kind of like pinkie in a way =p

On the inside, Twilight. On the outside, Fluttershy. Everybody thinks I'm just this really smart, serious guy who's too busy reading and stuff to get out more. But inside I'm very shy, I love my dog, and I'm afraid of the world and most people in it. I have intense feelings of frustration and resentment that only come out when I'm alone or under extreme duress.

When I took the test it said that I was pretty much equal parts Twilight and Fluttershy with a decent chunk of Applejack as well.  I can most definitely see this.  I'm like Twilight in that I need plans for everything and if that plan goes wrong/I forgot to take into account a very important detail, I become extremely neurotic.  I basically enter Lesson Zero mode.  I'm also like Fluttershy in that in I'm extremely asocial when not around friends or without the curtain of the internet.  The Applejack likely comes from me being a decently hard worker, and I much prefer to do things alone (I live by the philosophy that a machine with less parts is less likely to break).

• Brohoof 1

I am probably a mixture of Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.Im random, I love cheering people up and making new friends.However, instantly get meek when I feel I may have stuck a nerve.I even took two different personality tests and got Pinkie on both of them.

Edited by z11011

According to the personality test, I'm most like Rainbow, but have decent chunks of the other characters (except for Rarity) thrown in there.

I would have thought I would have been most like Twilight.  The only thing I really have in common with RD is that I'm loyal.  I guess that could be a big factor in it, but I'm a pretty modest person (how's that for irony!).  You won't see this guy showing off.  I actually avoid it as much as possible.

I've taken the test before and I got Rainbow Dash with Rarity at a VERY close second. So I'm actually a mixture of Rainbow Dash and Rarity. Call me Rainbow Rarity or Rarity Dash. Whichever sounds better.

A good mix of pre-friendship Twilight and Applejack. Maybe a small bit of post-friendship Twilight too.

I'm very introverted and don't easily connect with anyone. I can do superficial conversation stuff, I go out a lot, but I can't easily know anyone outside of at home.

With Applejack, I just admire her personality and find it a bit similar to mine. Just without the country-ness.

I'm scarily similar to Pinkie Pie. I'm always incredibly happy and bouncing off the walls, putting my personality out for everyone to see. Sometimes it comes back and bites me in the butt (a lot like Pinkie in the cloning episode, lol :P).

And although I rarely get sad, when I do (about once every two months or so) I get REALLY sad (also like Pinkie).

Like, I spiral into a deep depression that spans anywhere from a day to a week.

Also I love cupcakes.

Well, this is a hard one...

I wanna say Rainbow Dash, of course, but there are elements of all ponies I guess. (excluding Rarity, not so much Twilight Sparkle, perhaps Pinkie Pie is a leeeetle big far-fetched for me, but I'll give her a go anyway.) Here goes:

Rainbow Dash: because I'm always determined to win, and I'm willing to give things a good go. I'm true to what I believe in an' I stick to my dreams.

Applejack: because I am honest, and I do work hard, but I can be stubborn to accept help or to confide with my friends about my problems. I also can't stand lazy or prissy people. Oh, and I'm not afraid to get dirty.

Fluttershy: because I'm really shy when it comes to performing in front of people I don't know, and I let people get away with things quite easily...

Pinkie Pie: because I'm really crazy around my friends, me and my best friend have be called weird LOTS of times (doing the thriller dance in front of the school library window?), and I like to have fun (who doesn't!?). Oh, and I LUUURVE cake!

This is truly honestly my personality, it may seem a bit much, but I honestly don't think I can narrow myself down to one pony... but if I had to then probably AJ; I always think of her when it comes to these 'which pony are you?' things. I just wanted to show everypony how I'm like the others to. :)

Edited by Appledashforever

banner_fluttershy.jpg
Full personality description:

Chronically weak and timid, but with a heart of solid gold, you tend to require and depend on the help of your friends in most situations. You enjoy their company, but also enjoy solitude and time away from your friends where you can enjoy the sounds of nature. Just because you know you're weak doesn't mean it holds you back, because you know you're strong where it counts, with your overabundance of kindness, caring, and compassion.

You're often worried about saying or doing the wrong things and also fear rejection. Speaking of fear, you've got a lot of it, often times letting your fear hold you back from doing even the most simple of things, such as jumping across a cliff. But in that fear, you can often find just enough bravery to stand up for doing the right thing if your friends need you.

You may be naive and innocent, and you're very shy and quiet, but you're also a very good listener and are likely the one your friends blab on about their problems to — and while you may feel powerless to help at times, just listening and cheering them on means the world to them. Yay!

Personally I don't really believe in this personality test thing since when I took it, I got the result of being the closest to Applejack and also some esoteric explanation on why I'm a really hard working person, which is an OUTRIGHT LIE. I never go out if I don't have to either.

I'd say Twilight + Fluttershy, especially the socially awkward thing + Pinkamena, cause I fell that I'd be really cheerful and bouncy but I'm always depressed and there's noone to show my real self to, so it has never come out yet.

Edited by Zacharias
  • Brohoof 1

This is going to sound extremely weird but I'm exactly like Rarity minus the fabulousness. I do everything she does, except care about looks, I make the strange noises, I get competitive at the slightest thing, and I get O.C.D. over tiny details rather than the big picture. I even hate camping for the same reason she does, all that nature.... So over all I have Rarity's personality and Applejack's fashion sense. 

post-7797-0-31192100-1355615214_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

This is going to sound extremely weird but I'm exactly like Rarity minus the fabulousness. I do everything she does, except care about looks, I make the strange noises, I get competitive at the slightest thing, and I get O.C.D. over tiny details rather than the big picture. I even hate camping for the same reason she does, all that nature.... So over all I have Rarity's personality and Applejack's fashion sense. 

It's funny, because the main trait that I share with Rarity is a strong sense of aesthetics. Bad color choice makes me involuntarily wince, and I've had to do "commissions" for family members (designing posters, picking out outfits for family pictures) where my "clients" acted just like Rainbow Dash.

"I want you to tell me what font I should use."

"Well, what does the overall design look like? What theme are you going for?"

"I'm making a flier for X and X and la da da."

"Well, yeah, but is this for a header or for the main text? And do you want it to be bold, fancy, casual, or what? If you show me the context it could really help."

"...Just give me your favorite font."

Edited by Stellafera
  • Brohoof 1

I'm like an odd mix of Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie

I overanalyze everything, obsessed with finishing homework assignments, worry about grades, all that.

I sing to myself all the time, and I have really curly, frizzy hair. I'm mostly Twilight though.