Rainbow Dash is my new favorite...

Titan Rising

OH HELL NO.

Rainbow Dash can move up your favorite pony list, but there is absolutely NO WAY she's replacing Applejack in your list. Right?

Please tell me you're trolling.

On another totally unrelated note, making a topic about this seems way too far-fetched and attention-seeking. ^-^ 

Edited by Santa Clare

Rainbow Dash can move up your favorite pony list, but there is absolutely NO WAY she's replacing Applejack in your list. Right?

Replace Applejack? Of course not.  Applejack is my favorite.  It just happens now that Rainbow Dash is also my favorite.  Also Fluttershy is my favorite.

• Brohoof 2

I really like that we got a focus on Rainbow's positive qualities this season - I felt the focus on her negative qualities in Season 2 was a bit too much, though I do like all the hints that she learned a lot from the lessons given to her. We were long overdue to see her take in Scootaloo as her sister and to see her be loyal again.

• Brohoof 1

I never disliked Dash, but up until two weeks ago she was Least Best Pony of the Mane Six. She's now 4th and rising, though there's a hard ceiling at #3 (I don't see Twi or AJ ever being bumped from 1 and 2). I could get into all the reasons, but the few things I didn't mention in the last couple of episode threads were covered nicely by other folks above. And now I got to head to work, because it's a little tacky to be late the first day of a week you're serving as acting Library Director during the boss's vacation.

(Yes, they give ME real world responsibilities. Be Very Afraid.)

• Brohoof 1

Aye. Rainbow Dash is always my favorite. She just got cooler after the last two episodes. From my point of view, she's the most dynamic character (easiest to develop). Since her first appearance in the first episode, she showed us her character development more than other ponies. In the flying competition, the cutie mark chronicles...Well, almost in every episode with Rainbow Dash in it, she got a character development.

• Brohoof 2

I've been kinda on the fence about my favorite. But recently I've decided that Rainbow is the best! She's gradually developing into a sweet pony with a tomboy side. Which is kinda like me. 

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash was my least favorite of the mane 6 when the show started out, but because her character developed so well, I've come to like her. I still wouldn't call her my favorite, but of all the mane 6 my opinion on Dash has changed the most.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash is now tied for first on my favorite ponies list. Unfortunately, I don't see her defeating Pinkie Pie as my favorite pony.  :)

The main reason Rainbow Dash moved up on my list is because she really proved her "Element" of Loyalty in the last episode, and her maturity in Sleepless in Ponyville. 

• Brohoof 2

@,

Yes...  Maybe Rarity needs some time to grow...  If she got an episode where she stopped being afraid of getting a little messy then maybe I could better understand why you like her more than Rainbow Dash...

But until then...

Why would anyone possibly like her more than Rainbow Dash?!???

Uhhh...... Sisterhooves Social? while it did take some time, she did end up in the whole mud thing with her little sister :3

Rarity just has that charm that I somehow adore. xD

Rainbow is pretty cool, she used to be my second favorite tied with Rarity, she's third right after Rarity and Pinkie :3

The passed two episodes just made me think Rainbow Dash is just the best you know..?  I mean she was just so good to Scootaloo and the recent wonderbolt episode just showed me that she wants to push herself to be the best she can be for the right reasons

And it just got to me on some level...  Rainbow Dash, I salute you.

I'm sorry Applejack and Fluttershy you're gonna have to move over, because now there's a three way tie between the best pony

Did anyone else think that Rainbow Dash became +20% cooler over the passed couple episodes?

Always loved Rainbow Dash since the start of the show and always will :D! To me Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, & Derpy stand out as my favorite characters. As everyone has their certain character that is their favorite  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Uhhh...... Sisterhooves Social? while it did take some time, she did end up in the whole mud thing with her little sister :3

Rarity just has that charm that I somehow adore. xD

Well played...  Well played... BUT SHE DIDN'T ENJOY IT..!!  And not being able to enjoy the time she spent in the mud is exactly why she fails

Well played...  Well played... BUT SHE DIDN'T ENJOY IT..!!  And not being able to enjoy the time she spent in the mud is exactly why she fails

yeah, but well, uhhmmm.....

SHE SMILED

CLOSE ENOUGH~!

Rainbow's pretty cool I guess, she does enjoy falling on mud pits, alongside purple unicorns :P

• Brohoof 1

yeah, but well, uhhmmm.....

SHE SMILED

CLOSE ENOUGH~!

Rainbow's pretty cool I guess, she does enjoy falling on mud pits, alongside purple unicorns :P

Well who doesn't honestly? It sounds like a lot of fun to me, especially if I could be cleaned up by a multicolored tornado afterwards :)

Rainbow Dash has been one of my favorite characters since I started getting into MLP. She has personality that makes her interesting as a character. She has good and bad traits but what makes her even more interesting is that she learns from her bad traits. She’s growing more as a character (as we see that in Wonderbolt Academy). She’s not the egotistical pony like she use to me, there’s more depth to her. She was willing to give up her dream because of her own morals and beliefs. She doesn’t want to be “reckless” in order to push herself. She believed that were was better ways of doing it. I loved that growth she had. She actually cares more about the consequences of her action then she may of in the past.

• Brohoof 2