Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Wonderbolt Academy! Looking for people!

RainbowDash1013

No offence guys, but you're all posting when I'm asleep (Darn timezones) and I don't know what to post, as there has been too much going on. Any help? :S

Do like me just go with the first post under your post and go after that until you hit the bottom.

• Brohoof 1

kappa i cant even write a page in school but here its more difficult its 800 words and i can do it.

Well i guess i can give it a try but you might rarely see me post im also busy.. im not really descriptive on things and im on my phone alot thats why its kind of hard for me to do it..

@Snowdrop: hey!  I had been wondering where Moon Dust was! xD But really, if you want me to I can take her over until you can post again :3:3

Thans a bunch, Soulless! Family are coming and going, I'm frantic here and there... Gotta love Christmas! Anyway, thanks a lot and merry Christmas everyone!

@Snowdrop: hey! I had been wondering where Moon Dust was! xD But really, if you want me to I can take her over until you can post again :3:3

Hola! I was gonna message you about this but I figured I'd put it on the OOC so that everyone knows that I can roleplay again! Thanks for covering for me! ^_^

@Snowdrop Any time buddy! I know how busy the holidays can get xD Christmas dinner was at my grandma's this year so I really didn't have to do much so I had plenty of free time x3

Does anyone know why Lilian, Sky Blaze, lilymalady123 and Musix never posted :? I know you guys probably dont, but I was hoping to find out if they are even going to participate at all :/

Hey guys, i'm in! My character is Mortimer, it's pretty darn cool, i hope you like it. I'll do my best about that 800 limit.

And BTW, Chocolate Rain (hi Tay Zonday!).

Can i be either a teacher or the Janitor?

Edited by Regirock

Hey guys, i'm in! My character is Mortimer, it's pretty darn cool, i hope you like it. I'll do my best about that 800 limit.

And BTW, Chocolate Rain (hi Tay Zonday!).

Hey! if you aren't already, you should go ahead and get your pony in there so he doesn't fall to far behind!

Yeah and right now its like romance between daffodil and ashwing xD its pretty funny :) wonder how it became like that.

Now they sound like a high school pre-couple to me if you dont know what a pre-couple is its not a couple its two people (boy and girl) who are like a couple but still not becuz they are not onto dates etc you get it they do friend stuff instead of couple stuff

@ StratoPegasus

Yes, I do think we need to merge the two plots together, Its kind of becoming a problem... RainbowDash, maybe you could have Oliveflame tell all the OCs about your kingdom and ask for their help or somethin? (so, just have Oliveflame tell Daffodil, Ashwing, Moon Dust, Jot, and Orange Lighting about the problem maybe?)

Also I really would like to keep this pg-13 at most because, well, I just would feel a bit awkward :/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
(edited)

Chocolate rain.

Volt Switch is in my sig sooo... yea

I'll also be Soarin if you want.

Or if you think you have enough characters I could just be Soarin.

Edited by Fancy Ram

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi I would like in please

My oc:

Name: lightning strike

Coat: turquoise

Mane: 2 different shades of blue

Other: she is fast and likes flying around

(Also, when I made her, one of the choices for clothes was a wonderbolt outfit......and yeah I kinda picked that one......)

Also here is the link to see what she looks like http://i59.tinypic.com/16bkdfl.jpg

Edited by Sonicdashie