Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Wonderbolt Academy! Looking for people!

RainbowDash1013

Uhhhm mister/ma'am firstly i want to join this since i wanted to join one at the start but could you list the rules of the academy (CHOCLATE RAIN!) so yeah you said sing up sheet so i guess ill do it...

Name: Ashwing

Eye color: Black

Mane: Blackish Red

Coat : Black

Other: Master of the ashes (hehe)

Personality: He's a bit stupid and lazy but has a rather kind personality, He often get mad though even for stupid reasons.

I still dont see why we need sing up sheets...

Edit: What ''She had big muscular body'' dear maker you made a type there (hate to be spelling nazi :l ) also they must have wings to be a wonderbolt... Seems pretty useless if they dont have wings?

Edited by rolle

You can be rainbow dash! I will add your characters soon! Im very busy! I was doing my nightly check!

Rainbow i would want to ask if we could start the rp and you could tell the groups time etc you know.

Please, RainbowDash1013, at least tell me in advance before you make an rp to rip off the one I already made...

What? Groups time? But ok! That would be great! I would love to be Rainbow Dash! So post a link and we will start!

Wait what? i need to make the groups and time now :blink: i thought that you already got that sorted (why do i even need to do that D: ?)

Ok i'll add you! And why is no one posting? The link is at the top of the page! So please start rping!

Before you said i would do the wing pony and lead pony thing and the time why did you say that just wonderin.

ok so its like bed time since its the first day kinda a free day where you can stroll around or anything cuz then they would know where everything (not every everything) would be since its prob more buildings in this one :)

I will do lead and wing pony. And I will add you Snowdrop! Do you want to go by Snowdrop? Please respond and have fun!

I'll make a roleplay link to my new character, as I only have one pegasus oc and she's a little... Poop. I'll edit this post once I'm done!

EDIT;; Here she is! http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moon-dust-r2188

Edited by Snowdrop

Im sorry.. but im going to drop out. I got to much rps. Not enough time and i probably wont be able to type 800 characters

kappa i cant even write a page in school but here its more difficult its 800 words and i can do it.