planning Equestrian Civil War (Take Two)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

So! Just a general blurb, because I guess some context was left unsaid.

SOLAR EMPIRE PLAYERS: As Princess Celestia, I will more than likely be mentioning each of you in every post, unless it would not make any sense. I've IC'ly sent a Sumoons in the first post to everyone but Lightning Dust. Not kidding, its literally like the 4th post on the page. Anyways, please take the time to read my posts, just to make sure you are kept up to date.

I prefer that myself.

Yes!!! I have another Ork Warhammer Player! Waagh!

Anyways... that is an acceptable blurb. Yes, you have to get accepted for blurbs nowadays. ( :P )

I think it's weird since we have more Lunar players than Solars but the Solar play more often. Where on Equestria are you guys?

:lol:

I'm getting drunk....alot....so I thats where I'm at right now. I think someone walked into the bar so maybe I'll talk to them.

I'm getting drunk....alot....so I thats where I'm at right now. I think someone walked into the bar so maybe I'll talk to them.

Actually I was just from there, but now I'm in the castle. I think I will pay you a visit in the bar after escaping. I hope Princess Luna will give me some decent offering (Keep my Captain title maybe) or I will try to escape. Everything needed to escape are ready. :lol:

Edited by Sky Warden

I haven't really been posting because I have been very busy. Every thing is calming down though so I will have heaps of time soon.

I think someone walked into the bar

Yea that would be me. 

Edited by zRevenantz

Guys, I was thinking of adding a little more interest into this by getting a general kidnapped since it became this RP's requirement seeing the past versions of this RP xD

I mostly wanna do it to get reactions from the other side, not for any catastrophic event.

NLR, Rainbow'll be visiting Cloudsdale to give orders to several Pegasi, and assign them across the solar border to make sure to protect their territory from any unwanted NLR trespassers, feel free to attack it, only after receiving information of it in some way or another.

Edited by Pinkazoid!
  • Brohoof 1

Let pinkie be captured  Now. The NLR won't know what hit them, her trying to throw a 'Yay you captured a general PARTY!!!! Party' around every corner

Either make Pinkie, Rarity or Fluttershy captured. RD already got captured in another RP, Rarity will be fun to watch with her whining [i don't think we have a player for her though], Pinkie's entertaining because she's Pinkie, and Fluttershy is just..Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

Let pinkie be captured  Now. The NLR won't know what hit them, her trying to throw a 'Yay you captured a general PARTY!!!! Party' around every corner

Either make Pinkie, Rarity or Fluttershy captured. RD already got captured in another RP, Rarity will be fun to watch with her whining [i don't think we have a player for her though], Pinkie's entertaining because she's Pinkie, and Fluttershy is just..Fluttershy.

Fluttershy captured would make more sense, either that or its just me. xD

Not Pinkie Pie!! D: Without her where would all the parties be for the Solar Empire. DX

Rarity...would suit her the msot considering she got captured before. xD

Can i still apply? I know its late but the RP is not closed yet.

Name: Benethor son of Liren
Species:Earth Pony

Appearance: (sorry i don't have a picture) A normal sized golden haired and brown tailed and maned earth pony with ocean blue eyes.
Cutie Mark (if any): A scythe. To show his farming skill and (in a fighting sense) how his enemies fall before him like wheat before the scythe.

Personality: A kind and jokey soul yet when it comes to battle he becomes very serious. Cannot stand rushing into things, Farming taught him patience (can be considered a weakness)
Biography: A farmer on the outskirts of Manhehatten who joined the royal guard to make a few extra bits Came renowned for his strength and persistence in training. Has a love for tobacco however often sitting outside the barracks with a pipe in his mouth. Though he is un sure of his opinion of the war he is quite patriotic and will fight (and maybe die) for a Celestial Equestria!

Lunar Republic or Solar Kingdom?: Solar Kingdom
Branch within Faction: Solar Infantry
Ranking: Corporal (though wouldn't really mind which)

• Brohoof 1

Can i still apply? I know its late but the RP is not closed yet.

Name: Benethor son of Liren

Species:Earth Pony

Appearance: (sorry i don't have a picture) A normal sized golden haired and brown tailed and maned earth pony with ocean blue eyes.

Cutie Mark (if any): A scythe. To show his farming skill and (in a fighting sense) how his enemies fall before him like wheat before the scythe.

Personality: A kind and jokey soul yet when it comes to battle he becomes very serious. Cannot stand rushing into things, Farming taught him patience (can be considered a weakness)

Biography: A farmer on the outskirts of Manhehatten who joined the royal guard to make a few extra bits Came renowned for his strength and persistence in training. Has a love for tobacco however often sitting outside the barracks with a pipe in his mouth. Though he is un sure of his opinion of the war he is quite patriotic and will fight (and maybe die) for a Celestial Equestria!

Lunar Republic or Solar Kingdom?: Solar Kingdom

Branch within Faction: Solar Infantry

Ranking: Corporal (though wouldn't really mind which)

approved tho ranking will now be decided by Higs who is RPing Celestia , but i'm sure you'll be a corporal 

• Brohoof 1

So can i start rping on the post now? IF so thats awesome and thanks for excepting me. Will start Rping soon!

yes just post you into for you character and wait for orders from Celestia 

Fluttershy captured would make more sense, either that or its just me. xD

Not Pinkie Pie!! D: Without her where would all the parties be for the Solar Empire. DX

Rarity...would suit her the msot considering she got captured before. xD

well Fluttershy is likely always in the Everfree surrounded by her pets have fun trying to capture her with out being some Manticores dinner

Best choices for Kidnapping are Rarity or Applejack on the Lunar Side. Since RD has already been kidnapped once and Twilight could just teleport out of a trap, those two make the most sense.

No no no. Not you. The Lunar is already so quiet, and it will be more quiet if you're captured. :lol:

By the way, you're heading to the castle right? Why don't you just enter the castle, spot me in the Lunas hall, complain about my presence there, and save me from this boredom! :lol:

No no no. Not you. The Lunar is already so quiet, and it will be more quiet if you're captured. :lol:

By the way, you're heading to the castle right? Why don't you just enter the castle, spot me in the Lunas hall, complain about my presence there, and save me from this boredom! :lol:

Oh, Shaddap.

As for the rest of you... I say Flutters, Rarity, or- even better- Pinkie. Enjoy my two cents.

Oh, Shaddap.

As for the rest of you... I say Flutters, Rarity, or- even better- Pinkie. Enjoy my two cents.

well i say Rarity to because Fluttershy is kinda important to the NLR because of her ways with the creatures rarity is more diplomatic and i'm sure there'll be some NLR sympathizers with the political power to keep her safe. 

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

well i say Rarity to because Fluttershy is kinda important to the NLR because of her ways with the creatures rarity is more diplomatic and i'm sure there'll be some NLR sympathizers with the political power to keep her safe. 

That makes sense, but personally I won't try to kidnap her. Remember the time when the diamond dog did? It's LOL. Well yes, not Fluttershy.

Kidnapping Applejack will cause a big trouble for the NLR in many ways. You know, a military general with the element of honesty? Once you can make her talk, you get everything. Savvy?

Im baaack!

'Right, time to finally get in this roleplay. But would it be possible for someone to give me a task (preferably Obsidian) 

Wooo Hooo~ Drink up me hearties yo ho~

Welcome back! I clicked this link as fast as possible when I saw your name. :lol:

As for task, I'm not sure about AJ. As much as I know she's in the middle of someting (Valkrie met her). Maybe you want to visit the palace since there are two players there (Meta and I).

Alrighty, I really don't care who gives me orders, as long as it's not......him.

Funny, I went on the forums  a few nights back and couldn't find the RP, then I came on today, about ready to make a post saying "WHERE BE DE RP?" but then I saw it with about 3 pages full of posts and I facehoofed.

I shall arrive at said palace shortly. HAIL LUNA!

• Brohoof 2

Can you guys tell me what happened? I was in New Jersey, refer to my status, and I don't know if anything happened that affects Air Opal. I'll wait before I post on the IC.

Does this mean nothing happened? I'm not quite sure because nopony replied, but if nothing did happen, I'll just pretend I'm already in Canterlot.

• Brohoof 1

Does this mean nothing happened? I'm not quite sure because nopony replied, but if nothing did happen, I'll just pretend I'm already in Canterlot.

Nothing much has happened so far, Solar Empire is discussing about making a peace meeting with Luna to end the fight.

And I believe Applejack is drunk on the misery of what is happening.

• Brohoof 1