Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

THERE ARE.. NO WORDS!(Rarity drawing by zygen)

Zygen

This made me laugh.

SO. FREAKING, HARD.

Don't ask why, I really don't know.

Don't credit me for the joke, I got it from TvTropes...

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DepartmentOfRedundancyDepartment

Watch out if you click the link, TvTropes will ruin your life and before you know it you'll have spent 6 hours browsing the site and will have 60 tabs open in you browser...

• Brohoof 2

This is pretty good actually!  :P Considering the fact that I could never accomplish anything remotely close to what you accomplished.  Her body is a bit too thin and her eyes look a little like Derpy's....but practice makes perfect! Keep on trying 'till ya can't try no more! That's what I always say! (not really...) ^^)

• Brohoof 1

This is pretty good actually!  :P Considering the fact that I could never accomplish anything remotely close to what you accomplished.  Her body is a bit too thin and her eyes look a little like Derpy's....but practice makes perfect! Keep on trying 'till ya can't try no more! That's what I always say! (not really...) ^^)

Thank you :) although I'm sure if you dedicated yourself some you could accomplish this(And maybe even more!) I wasn't exactly born with any talent really.

Anyways thank you regardless. and yeah there is a bit of some problems with her body, its alot more thin then I thought it was gonna turn out at first.

And I think the proportions are off on the eyes, which is probably why it looks a bit derpy, highlights are a bit misplaced to.

I practice whenever I get some time and i'm bored :P.

Thanks for the critique and compliments :).

• Brohoof 1

Well, it looks like Rarity, but with a really weird mane, it made me laugh tbh... I'm sorry but it did! :lol:

Keep practicing, you can only get better. ;)

Hehe, yeah, I admit this was a bit of a jump between trying to do a new perspective and pose, AND doing rarity's mane(Rarity's mane is such a nightmare for me. :P.)

And hey if it made you get some laughter outta it that means it was worth me doing! :D Even if it was because it looks kinda weird lol

Whatever form of joy or something you get from my art makes me happy :).

And yep, I just need some practice, unfortunately I'm not gonna have much time for that over this Christmas break with vacation, but I'm sure i'll have some time after school in my free time to practice, Its a nice relaxing thing to do to unwind after a long day anyways, expecially when I'm bored.

Anyways glad you got something outta it :).